Hints, but no proof of crime, in Mueller's hunt for a Trump-Russia conspiracy

webfact

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some of us choose to make our own minds up as to Trump's guilt or innocence instead of taking the MSM propaganda as truth.

Trump may be a bit too un PC for some, but some of us like that.

I could explain why most of the charges against Trump are false, but like you I don't have the time to explain it to you.

As to some charges that may be true, I wasn't in the room at the time, so I don't know about them.

You also probably weren't in the room to record the evidence that disproves the charges you don't agree with to be false.  Everything both you and I "know" has been told to us by someone else.  But at his point I easily confess I KNOW nothing.  I'm waiting for the words of the real investigators not the words of proven liars, spinners, hangers on, coat tail riders and sycophants.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

You also probably weren't in the room to record the evidence that disproves the charges you don't agree with to be false.  Everything both you and I "know" has been told to us by someone else.  But at his point I easily confess I KNOW nothing.  I'm waiting for the words of the real investigators not the words of proven liars, spinners, hangers on, coat tail riders and sycophants. 

You're right.  The OP is nothing but fluff to keep the anti-trump circle jerkers lubed up and stroking each other until the report comes out.

45 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

we dont convict people based on "hints", feelings and inklings.

only nut jobs revel in that fantasy world.

Time to move on.

Nothing more to see.

Case closed.

"Nothing more to see.

Case closed."

Well apart from there is the Mueller report that we have yet to see and ongoing trials of Stone, the recent arrest of Assange etc.

But yes I do understand that Trump and Cult45 would rather we didn't see the report, rather the whole investigation could be spirited away. 

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some of us choose to make our own minds up as to Trump's guilt or innocence instead of taking the MSM propaganda as truth.

Trump may be a bit too un PC for some, but some of us like that.

I could explain why most of the charges against Trump are false, but like you I don't have the time to explain it to you.

As to some charges that may be true, I wasn't in the room at the time, so I don't know about them.

Nobody is asking you to explain anything. 

We'd like to read the full, un-redacted report and decide for ourselves, if that's OK with you.

I do accept that you might be happy for Trump's hand picked political appointee to read to you and interpret stuff for you, but not all of use are proponents of faith based justice. 

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First we have Russian meddling in an election, then we have an investigation then the investigation produces a report.

Then Republicans try to hide what’s in the investigation report.

quick, quick dems appoint another special waste councilor to investigate the ag barr conspiracy.

wbr

roobaa01

2 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

quick, quick dems appoint another special waste councilor to investigate the ag barr conspiracy.

wbr

roobaa01

Already on the list.  I hear Kathy Griffin is looking for work again.

image.png.f840fcf52bb7c5bc5b9710067e2a80d5.png

Griffin told Maher she appreciated his ongoing support, saying, “Thank you for being one of the first and only people to publicly support me and say what happened is bullshit, publicly.” Maher responded that, in today’s political climate, everyone in the country goes “batshit nuts about everything.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/03/kathy-griffin-first-comedy-shows-donald-trump

7 hours ago, neeray said:

Just be patient. The report is not disclosed yet to unbiased parties. Barr is nothing more than a Trump puppet with a dubious track record (based on what I read and watch).

Humpty Dumpty may yet fall, and fall hard.

Unbiased parties - what the Democrats - 55555555555555!

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We'd like to read the full, un-redacted report and decide for ourselves, if that's OK with you.

I do accept that you might be happy for Trump's hand picked political appointee to read to you and interpret stuff for you, but not all of use are proponents of faith based justice. 

That's fine. And perhaps we can have the full un-redacted report into Hilary's emails/Libya; Bill's airport tarmac runway meeting with the then AG; and Bill's lying about his sexual activities. 

Of course the Dems don't hand pick their own political appointees to cover stuff up when necessary.

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

That's fine. And perhaps we can have the full un-redacted report into Hilary's emails/Libya; Bill's airport tarmac runway meeting with the then AG; and Bill's lying about his sexual activities. 

Of course the Dems don't hand pick their own political appointees to cover stuff up when necessary.

You're not supposed to mention that stuff anymore.  ????

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Ah, like the republican investigations into emails and libya, that turned up nothing.

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

This has been a shameful waste of time and public money.

Yes,it's true ! But we must hear from the Barr Report with all the redactions that the Mueller team together with Barr and DOJ staff have edited from the Mueller report

7 hours ago, stevenl said:

Ah, like the republican investigations into emails and libya, that turned up nothing.

Ah, like the democrat witch hunt into the last POTUS election that turned up nothing.

Only the democrats won't stop wasting energy and time looking for unicorns because they just can't accept defeat.

4 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

This has been a shameful waste of time and public money.

Yes, but it's the "democrats" wasting it for a cause that's dear to them. They want people who stand against them and beat them to know they'll come after them with a magnifying glass and if nothing can be found then something will be invented.

I sincerely hope that someone does the same to the next democrat candidate. 

16 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Ah, like the democrat witch hunt into the last POTUS election that turned up nothing.

Only the democrats won't stop wasting energy and time looking for unicorns because they just can't accept defeat.

Strange post after someone just called for an investigation into Libya end Clinton emails.

I'd recommend to wait with conclusions about the Muller investigation.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:16 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

I have no idea why you continue to opine that an unredacted report would prove anything to convict Trump. If there were anything, it would surely have been leaked by now, ergo there is nothing to see.

Never mind, continue to ask for an un redacted report, but everyone else knows it's not going to happen. If congress wants an unredacted report, they can change the law.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

No, Trump doesn’t have to

be guilty of anything, his predecessor in the Oval Office demonstrated that being a crook is not a requirement to be President and being President doesn’t turn you into being a crook.

There is However the small matter of a report from a criminal investigation that is being withheld from Congress and the public.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

His predecessor in the Oval office is the biggest slimeball to ever sit behind the desk. He was behind all of this Trump/Russia BS and I hope Barr exposes him for the for the little shit he is.

6 hours ago, chokrai said:

His predecessor in the Oval office is the biggest slimeball to ever sit behind the desk. He was behind all of this Trump/Russia BS and I hope Barr exposes him for the for the little shit he is.

Barr has telegraphed to the American people that he knows what happened and will pursue it.  It's a given that Obama will be charged, no doubt about it.  But IMO it's important to remember that Obama like all Americans deserves the presumption of innocence until he is found guilty in a court of law. Not sure when that might happen, maybe even after Trump's reelection, but it's hard to believe Obama will skate, given the mountain of evidence against him.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:23 AM, neeray said:

Just be patient. The report is not disclosed yet to unbiased parties. Barr is nothing more than a Trump puppet with a dubious track record (based on what I read and watch).

Humpty Dumpty may yet fall, and fall hard.

unbiased parties? 

what on earth is this post about?

On 4/15/2019 at 11:20 AM, stevenl said:

Yes, about time Soros got involved in this as well.

Comments like yours are so far of what is happening they don't deserve any reaction at all.

and you really know what "is happening" do you?

In a New York Times op-ed on Wednesday titled "The Republicans' Fake Investigations," the two founders of Fusion GPS desperately try to clear their names, restore their business' tarnished reputation and revive their sordid Russia collusion tale about Trump to "correct the record." They fail on all counts.

In their piece, journalists-turned-political investigators Glenn R. Simpson and Peter Fritsch made some interesting assertions about Trump and his supposed collusion with the Russians. But once again, they give no proof for what they call their "intelligence reports."

Someone forgot to tell the investigative duo: Intelligence without proof is merely gossip. And that's exactly what they've sold.

But what Simpson and Fritsch did do in their defense of Fusion GPS' actions was to confirm the worst fears about the real collusion that took place among the Democrats, Fusion and the Russians.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fusion-gps-fake-investigation-and-hillary-clintons-real-russian-collusion/

According to the latest Fox News poll Trump's job approval ratings are virtually the same as they were before the release of the Mueller report. 65 percent reported that the Mueller report hadn't changed their feelings about him at all. 10 percent did say they do feel better about Trump. On the other hand 17 percent felt worse about him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-approval-of-president-trump-steady-since-mueller-probe-ended

We all should be pleased that a sitting president of the US did not conspire with the Russians.  Trump should be pleased that his staff was more intelligent than him and refused some of his direct orders which would have shown clear intent to obstruct  justice  and abuse power.  If it had been you or me we would be sitting in crossbar hotel.  Now it's up to Congress, but I think that they should direct their attention to other business and concentrate on the 2020 election rather than trying to pursue any attempt to imp[each him as it will never get through the Senate

USA has a president, not other country respects. This means that no other country respects USA as whole anymore. 

It would be best for the USA to get rid of Trump. That way the international relationships between all other countries towards United States, could start the long way of recovery of what Trump and his USA represented. 

Do select a new president in 2019. 

14 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Do select a new president in 2019. 

To clarify, the election is in November 2020 with the newly elected being sworn in in January 2021.

6 minutes ago, wayned said:

To clarify, the election is in November 2020 with the newly elected being sworn in in January 2021.

If Trump has to step down and the white headed religious guy takes over, doesn't it start a new election cycle?

What kind of democracy is that? The old corrupt members of the Whitehouse can continue for 4 years, no matter it's members have been found to be crooks?

3 hours ago, wayned said:

We all should be pleased that a sitting president of the US did not conspire with the Russians.  Trump should be pleased that his staff was more intelligent than him and refused some of his direct orders which would have shown clear intent to obstruct  justice  and abuse power.  If it had been you or me we would be sitting in crossbar hotel.  Now it's up to Congress, but I think that they should direct their attention to other business and concentrate on the 2020 election rather than trying to pursue any attempt to imp[each him as it will never get through the Senate

He was cleared of collusion,along with all  Americans.I guess for people who hate Mr.Trump it doesn't really matter what made this POTUS react to wanting to fire Mueller, while at the same time being persuaded by his Counsel not to! 

I'm curious to know what led up to that! It appears that Mr. Barr has many concerns about that too. IMOP this is the main purpose of his existence as AG

Dershowitz many months ago expected there would be political fall out once the report came out ! I expect the House dems to impeach and the Senate to stand for the POTUS! But now in the coming months more and more of the onion will be exposed by Barr and others 

Archived