TM 30 reporting... updating

annabel

I know Immigration is closed today but someone said the TM 30 update department is open..? Is That correct? Arrived yesterday in Bangkok at 5.30 am and according to the law I have to report today latest... 

Can't find the info on line ?? Thanks for any insights here 

Strictly speaking its 24hrs. They made it known to me last week despite a weekend and a public holiday.

Go tomorrow itll be fine

But a tip, they dont have staff resources to keep them working the lunch period so as before its a 12-1 shutdown, then join another long queue

41 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

But a tip, they dont have staff resources to keep them working the lunch period so as before its a 12-1 shutdown, then join another long queue

So Big Joke gets the sack and already they are going back to their old ways,????

regards worgeordie

23 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So Big Joke gets the sack and already they are going back to their old ways,????

regards worgeordie

Hence my question in the immigration thread.

"With BJ out of the picture anybody expecting Chiang Mai immigration to slip back in to their old ways?

Could be a thread all on it;s own perhaps? "

On 4/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, HullyGully said:

Please update the thread once you have updated the TM30

Open Weekends / public holidays????

Went today the 16th.... yes Immigration was still closed till tomorrow HOWEVER TM 30 department was open on the 1st floor (Not upstairs as usual ) took barely 3 minutes to do ...yahoo! Done !!!

Archived