Is there ever a happy ever after with BG?

Thaisi

I met a lovely girl, I say met but you know what I mean... After the first night with her she went off to do her own things. I saw her again 2 days later for 2 nights and pretty much 2 days. She would go off and change, shower etc, but I even went back with her to her place one time... Essentially we didn't spend much time apart in those 48hours. 

Now I know she was texting other men (as expected), I woke one morning with just my eyes, didn't move and watched for a couple of minutes. The usual "I miss you" "I come back soon" from the bloke. 

Since coming home she facetimes me every day a number of times. I'm obviously  causous about all this and no money is going her way, and I can tell she's still on the phone to other men... Almost constantly online. 

Bow if I was a third party I would easily say "she's playing you" but having spent time with her and accepting what it is she does I'm not too fussed about it all. But she says very nice things, and has made some sound suggestions in regard to my telling her about my wish to move to Thailand in the future. She's not lied and has said she would like to, as she put it, "learn" one another and she wants a visa one day... And a farang child ????

I'm just curious do these tales ever have a happy ending? (not that type ????) it's hard to discern what her end goal may be if not what she is open about. I had a few tears the last night as she gave me the, not exactly the "you're different" speach but that many men are not so nice as I was towards her, I treat women with respect regardless of the reasoning for the relationship between us. She also paid for a few things, admittedly it was easily 90-95% in favour of me paying the expenses, but she did things like buying me drinks when we went to the island for the day, like for example I'd come back to the table from the bathroom or a dance to a drink. She really looked after me the night on the island too as I was pretty shot away on things and quite drunk, I mean I could have looked after myself but I would have gone off any and all directions but she led me back to the bungalow, she looked after my things that night and brought me momentos. 

So as I repeated, just wondering if other people have any experience of this overly honest and receptive relationship with BG and how they ended. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most definitely not for me. 

But for others of stronger character who may not have such concerns regarding the potential baggage then under the right circumstances I don’t see why there can’t be a happy ever after.

We’re each individuals, each relationship is individual and the success of any relationship is based on a multitude of factor and again individual.

The odds are perhaps stacked against the long term ‘happy ever after’ success of such relationships...  but there are no hard and fast rules.

If you are a 1 Post new member troll, well, at least you didn't go too far making yourself sound like naive newbie.  Good job!  :giggle:

Good advice above ^ but to add, don't start asking for other stories as it seems like you want to hear what you want to hear.   Keep your head on and don't be serious with tourist city bar girls in Thailand even if they look, smell and feel lovely - and they can for sure.   For now, you will just be 1 more contact on her mobile phone, sending messages from abroad.

Just now, Nyezhov said:

My happy ever after is when she leaves smiling in the morning and hands me back tthe 250 baht I gave her for cab fare, saying that I was worth every baht.....

Stud.

How goes the trip?

Just be careful; as you mentioned this TG probably has a phone full of farang contacts. If you're serious, go back out to Thailand sooner to meet up with her. It takes time to get to know someone properly rather than a quick 2 weeks together.

Take her to some other parts of Thailand away from the bar scene, and if she's serious about you then she may want to introduce you to the family back in the Village somewhere in Isaan.

I know someone who married a BG over 30 years ago,they are still together still happy,also an old bg Gf i had before i met my wife,is married in the UK married with children and now very respectable.

But after saying that,dont expect to much ,its their job , dont expect to much, they on the whole are only doing a job.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thailand has so many available beautiful and cute single girls who are not prostitutes who don’t have sexual diseases and constantly hit you up for cash.

Dont waste your time with this slut. Go for something decent. 

The 98% of normal Thais will give you zero respect for treating a prostitute as a girlfriend.

It doesn’t matter if she tones down her dress and covers her tattoos, she won’t be fooling anyone,  Thais can always tell a hooker and will think you are an idiot.

You can do better.

Thailand has so many available beautiful and cute single girls who are not prostitutes who don’t have sexual diseases and constantly hit you up for cash.

Dont waste your time with this slut. Go for something decent. 
The 98% of normal Thais will give you zero respect for treating a prostitute as a girlfriend.

It doesn’t matter if she tones down her dress and covers her tattoos, she won’t be fooling anyone,  Thais can always tell a hooker and will think you are an idiot.
You can do better.
The problem for most guys is they never get a chance to date a non bar girl ,it was only when i had business here that i managed it,even then it was a problem as i was back and fore and my now sister in law insisted on coming to my partners office to ensure that i was a "decent" man,not just out for one thing, also my now brother in law would not talk to me for ages ,he did not trust me,mind you eventually he became my "new best friend" lol but that was a long long time ago.happy days.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It amazes me that guys actually believe there can ever be a happy ending (other than ejaculation) with a hooker. She doesn't "love you" because you were nicer to her than other men - many other men were just as nice, and she's probably telling some other guy the exact same thing as we speak - that's what they do. She is not interested in you - she is interested in money. Period. When you are not there she will open her legs to any other guy who has the right combination of cash + not too creepy.

Just last night I was talking to a girl I've been seeing at clubs for a while - she was upset that her husband of many years divorced her -  talk a little more and it turns out he was actually living in Norway and sending her money while she was living here and <deleted> other guys for cash. Very nice girl otherwise, but this is her mentality - guys = money. You don't recover from that. You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl.

The first night I came to Thailand I met some girl at a street food place. She came home with me, didn't ask for money the first night, but made me come to her bar the next day. No problem - a few hundred baht. After that I told her I'm leaving town for the weekend and didn't see her for a few days (later I found out she banged a couple of guys that weekend and supposedly it was "my fault" because I left her alone). The next time I saw her she made me come to the bar and after a few drinks presented me with a 4000 baht bill. She basically put like 20 lady drinks on there for all her friends. I knew this was bullshit and told her OK - I'll pay it - but I'm never coming here again. She came home with me, but asked for 500 baht every day to bar fine herself which I gave her - but it turns out she kept most of it - we met the mamasan on the street some time later and she was angry. Anyway, long story short she never asked for money directly, but it was always "I need some money for food" - I give her 1000 baht she comes back with no change - "I'm going to the market to get ingredients for cooking" - I gave her 1000 she comes back with 1 kg of meat (100 baht at most) and some veggies. Basically she skimmed a few hundred baht whenever she could, on a daily basis. And the money wasn't the worst part - she was INSANELY jealous and attacked me twice, biting and scratching, because I went out with my friends drinking for a couple of hours. In her mind I was out with a girl - she truly believed that. She also came at me with a knife one time, and threatened to throw herself off the balcony (supposedly so I get blamed and arrested). I've had enough after that and left Thailand for a few months and told her it's over. Did not feel safe telling her it's over while in the country. Within days she had a new "boyfriend".

Bottom line - there is no happy ending with a hooker. They can be a lot of fun if you have money to burn, but they will never love you. "This one is different" is bullshit - they are all the same.

A few points that come to mind. First one would be more then surprised on how much a young attractive long haired, busty BG makes in a month. Often more then many here spend in a month.

Second, can you provide her with that equivalent to fully take off the scene ? Can you afford to rent sorry compensentate her with an equivalent monthly cash entry of say US$ 2000,-- approx every month ?

Maybe some make less but, a good looking BG surely must be making at least 2 or 3 grand ?

43 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

{snipped}

Bottom line - there is no happy ending with a hooker. They can be a lot of fun if you have money to burn, but they will never love you. "This one is different" is bullshit - they are all the same. 

As a pimp of seven years, I'd disagree with that.

Some girls work in bars to make as much money as possible.

Some girls are there looking for a long term partner - as in a husband they can trust and build a long term relationship with.

They are not all they same.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

My happy ever after is when she leaves smiling in the morning and hands me back tthe 250 baht I gave her for cab fare, saying that I was worth every baht.....

One more reason why you should move to Pattaya , Baht bus only 10 baht. Just imagine how much you save and how happy you would be even if she did not give back 10 baht ????????

But she says very nice things, and has made some sound suggestions in regard to my telling her about my wish to move to Thailand in the future. She's not lied and has said she would like to, as she put it, "learn" one another and she wants a visa one day... And a farang child 

Troll warning. 

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I really find it quite heartwarming you are capable of fantasizing so imaginatively.

So to get back to the original topic, I've know a few BG/Customer relationships that have worked, but really in the minority.

The age difference go South quick, and it's a financial transaction for the most part.

Maybe it's just me, but I seemed to come across more farangs happily married to ex Bargirls 10 years ago than you do now.

My has a theory, which actually doesn't sound implausible, that 10 years ago a lot of them were more dirt poor than there are now, and actually did just want a nice guy to take them out of the bar scene, marry them and let them lead a normal life.

Now it seems more about keeping the max number of customers on the hook to buy the latest iPhone and designer label clothes

11 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

My has a theory, which actually doesn't sound implausible, that 10 years ago a lot of them were more dirt poor than there are now, and actually did just want a nice guy to take them out of the bar scene, marry them and let them lead a normal life.

This is the thing... (By the way, not trolling just because its my first post!)

She has said to me (as stated she seems quite open towards me, maybe it's just a line, but) she said "I come to bar for money and to meet nice man to make husband". So, yes I have a good job at 33, I have a nice car and the potential to earn (being honest, save!) good money and it was her that suggested that we "learn" each other over time and that the plan go longer term than my initial suggestion.... Which kind of make sense. I mean, my ex left me with nothing but within 3/4 years I could buy a house outright in Thailand if I play it right here (obviously I'm not stupid enough to put something like that in her name in Thailand).

I've been introduced to some of the family, mother and auntie, via face time and she said to add her father and say hi as he comes up on my "suggested friends". I haven't done so, but seems a crazy suggestion... (Maybe I apply too much western logic to this whole thing?) 

But moving on, the guy who I opened my eyes to her texting (damn my photographic memory) I've checked out and already has a "Thai bride" yet she was happy to reply to his messages with the "OK" "yes" "I miss you too" responses.... Anyway, it seems that many have awareness if not experience to this exact type of messaging... Have had I at time, but I've also had the response of "I'm in hotel" which isn't hard to disifer (sorry, my spelling is awful) which I've thought was very needlessly honest... 

Anyway, the suggestion has been that I meet her somewhere neutral next time in Thailand. Her mother is in koh Samui and I previously suggested that I would pay the expenses for the trip to meet her there (as she said meet my mother) but when I asked her how much she would expect in return she just sent me "????????????????" in response (I asked via Google translate). 

I don't know... she wants to meet me elsewhere and stay in contact... Although after posting this I took a little backwards step today as been busy all afternoon/evening (I was made redundant and start a new job a week today, it's given me plenty of time to give to her I guess) and I haven't heard anything from my response to her last message.

I was just curious to other peoples experience themselves or through friends as, well I guess, I'm fairly new to this myself ????

Anyway, I guess general consensus seems to be that there are plenty of Thai girls out there from all walks of life that would like a farang husband and to not pin all hopes on this on, (not that I was) but I just felt a sense of genuinism (that a word?) from this one (2nd visit to Thailand BTW), that I hadn't come across before.... But hey, either way, it was her that changed my mind on the initial plan I had concocted (which didn't involve her) so I guess I'll just go with that and see if and how things develop along the way. 

Thanks for the replies 

58 minutes ago, Thaisi said:

Which kind of make sense. I mean, my ex left me with nothing but within 3/4 years I could buy a house outright in Thailand if I play it right here (obviously I'm not stupid enough to put something like that in her name in Thailand).

You do realize, that unless you were to buy a condo, you have no option but to put it in her name?

You will see many that try to set up a company to buy the land, but I've got a friend who was totally fleeced by that after his wife died unexpectedly.

You get into very dodgy legal territory, and I think we understand 'robustness' of the Thai legal system!

Condo's are the only thing you safely own in your own name

No they are not all the same.  Some evolve into movie stars (google actresses that were hookers).  Some become loving wives (I know a couple).  Some are a disaster (I know a couple of those too).

I moved to Thailand on the rebound from a 20 year old stripper in Tampa.

In the West normally men buy houses for women they hate.  Buying one for a hooker in Thailand might be a better idea. 

55 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

No they are not all the same.  Some evolve into movie stars (google actresses that were hookers).  Some become loving wives (I know a couple).  Some are a disaster (I know a couple of those too).

I moved to Thailand on the rebound from a 20 year old stripper in Tampa.

In the West normally men buy houses for women they hate.  Buying one for a hooker in Thailand might be a better idea. 

I had a stripper that was good at removing paint from just about any surface.

2 hours ago, Thaisi said:

I've been introduced to some of the family, mother and auntie, via face time and she said to add her father and say hi as he comes up on my "suggested friends".

ConGRatUlatIonS!

You have achieved a milestone in Farang Thai relationship. It is a great honor in Thailand and 400% face gain to meet the parents who sent away their daughter into prostitution.

Don't forget to bring the roses.

44 minutes ago, Pravda said:

ConGRatUlatIonS!

You have achieved a milestone in Farang Thai relationship. It is a great honor in Thailand and 400% face gain to meet the parents who sent away their daughter into prostitution.

Don't forget to bring the roses.

How do you know they sent her into prostitution?  Most I know were completely against it or at worst indifferent.  The ladies got tired of chopping som tom and whacking rice and found it easier to drink and shoot pool and get paid for it.  Yes, I know a couple of thousand.  How many do you know?

44 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

How do you know they sent her into prostitution?  Most I know were completely against it or at worst indifferent.  The ladies got tired of chopping som tom and whacking rice and found it easier to drink and shoot pool and get paid for it.  Yes, I know a couple of thousand.  How many do you know?

zero

Archived