Is there ever a happy ever after with BG?

Thaisi

1 hour ago, Tomahawk21 said:

sorry to disappoint you and you theory, it may be the case with some girls but not all.

i met a lady in a bar about 15 years ago all she wanted was to meet a good farang man i ask her many details about her life her parents were ok for money all her sisters either had their own line of business or had good jobs and i stayed in touch with her up until now. she met a man from the uk here, he lived here she then stayed with him no demands for money or anything like that ive met him also and they are both very happy. her reason for working bar was never about money sorry if ive spoiled your week.

not at all. maybe your English is not good, or my writing English is not good because i actually defend the ones others have called hookers,

but my point is dont brand them all hookers. thats all

for sure, when a Thai girl has REALLY good English and their English even

better than some former prime ministers..

lol

what does it tell you?..

either

1. studied/ lived abroad.

2. have an exceptionally good education.

3. been with xxx farangs!

And im sorry if i spoil your theory but actually if some of them speak better English than some former Thai prime ministers than you really must wonder about it!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bender92 said:

She is setting you up for her big score. Now you think you can trust her. ????

Rule of Life 16(1) (a) If upon carefull examination it has completely female external sexual characteristics, dont trust her not matter what she says. If it does not have those charactertistics, dont tell your friends.

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Thailand more natural and expected and without all the guilt/god stuff in the West. 

Buddhists are really different than Christians or pseudo Christians. as are animists.  Most Farang can't get their heads around it. This is not Kansas. 

Oh dear, not this old chestnut again.

Yes, Thai bargirls are easy. Western women love sex as much as Thai women do, I am pretty sure of that. They certainly don't have any fear of god while doing it, lolz is this a joke? No, Western women probably don't like sex with old wrinkled, obese men, hence the reason why such men come to Thailand and seek impoverished women that they can buy with money.

Yes, my Western gf of many years had so much guilt having sex with me that on the second date she trimmed her private part with the my initials and told me to have a go at it. My other French gf felt so guilty about sex that she had me have a go at her older sister. Terrible times.

As a matter of fact most Thai women are very conservative when it comes to sex. They won't even wear a bikini on the beach.

Oh yea.... I forgot.... we are talking about hookers.

23 minutes ago, Pravda said:

As a matter of fact most Thai women are very conservative when it comes to sex. They won't even wear a bikini on the beach.

I noticed they cover up a lot and the explanation was that they prefer to be light as possible (the girl in question for me has very dark legs due to not covering them up in the sun, I guess even accustomed to the heat there's a limit!) 

But I assume that the draw of ferang partner is the same as the draw of Thai women is to me! I like short women, the shorter the better. I like dark skinned women with dark hair and dark eyes... I assume Thai women prefer tall men with light hair and light eyes (mine are blue). It's different to what we see every day and I assume that's the appeal, it is for me anyway. 

6 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

How many hours did it take you to figure it out once you arrived in Thailand?

Maybe he didn't come to Thailand for that experience. This may come as a revelation to some but not every western male visits Thailand to have sex with prostitutes. I also had no clue about the whole BG thing when I first visited the country, nor did I ever take any interest in it. Still don't. But I have no problem with it at all. As long as no one is getting hurt, live and let live. 

11 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

OP needs to download a free copy of "Private Dancer" (google "Private Dancer free PDF file")

It's a great read, one that you cannot walk away from until you've finished the book.  

Thanks, got it and will start on it today ????

I glanced at it and the first line has already grabbed my attention! 

On 4/15/2019 at 10:26 PM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I give her 1000 baht she comes back with no change - "I'm going to the market to get ingredients for cooking" - I gave her 1000 she comes back with 1 kg of meat (100 baht at most) and some veggies. Basically she skimmed a few hundred baht whenever she could,

Nobody forced you to hand her 1,000bht.

50-100bht would have done the job.

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody forced you to hand her 1,000bht.

50-100bht would have done the job.

My xwife would do that on Cs, so I had to save tens and 20s just for her to go to the store.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, bluesofa said:

As a pimp of seven years, I'd disagree with that.

Some girls work in bars to make as much money as possible.

Some girls are there looking for a long term partner - as in a husband they can trust and build a long term relationship with.

They are not all they same.

I can vouch  for that as a fact. many of them resort to  occupation initially as  waitress etc  but soon get  co erced into the more lucrative (?) aspect of  tourist venues. But a good percentage  who  find a good match early enough will willingly and loyaly and lovingly take on a genuine relationship at least if  not  more than the partner.

Not  my own experience  but have witnessed  that via multiple relatives  of my wife.

That is  not in denial of the fact that there are those who can  never  be  trusted or believed. Also  from witnessed  sad  observation. Not at  all  exclusive  to  BG  !

7 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Not believable.  Every male in the Western world knows about Thai bar girls. I came here in 1968 and I knew about bar girls.  Weren't you a taxi driver?  A taxi driver in the UK not knowing about Thai bar girls?

Dating non-bar girls ie, secretaries, bank employees, hospital staff, is difficult due to lack of English in the majority of cases. Many BGs speak English, some quite well. 

On 4/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, bluesofa said:

Some girls are there looking for a long term partner - as in a husband they can trust and build a long term relationship with.

And some just like the party, the drugs, the alcohol and sex with random men.

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

Oh dear, not this old chestnut again.

Yes, Thai bargirls are easy. Western women love sex as much as Thai women do, I am pretty sure of that. They certainly don't have any fear of god while doing it, lolz is this a joke? No, Western women probably don't like sex with old wrinkled, obese men, hence the reason why such men come to Thailand and seek impoverished women that they can buy with money.

Yes, my Western gf of many years had so much guilt having sex with me that on the second date she trimmed her private part with the my initials and told me to have a go at it. My other French gf felt so guilty about sex that she had me have a go at her older sister. Terrible times.

Oh yea.... I forgot.... we are talking about hookers.

I talk to Thai ladies every day at the pool in bikinis.  Thai women are not the same as Western women.  Thai hookers are not the same as Western hookers.  Since you have never been with either I guess you'll have to take my word for it.  You want to talk to some Thai ladies in a bikini everyday?  I'll give you some numbers but I don't think I should post them.  Not hookers just normal Thai women.  You really need an education and/or some experience with more Thai women before you generalize the way you do. 

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

My wife is pretty pragmatic about this

We went to Pattaya with our son for a vacation, 10 years ago.

I was horrified by it all, she just shrugged her shoulders and said; 

They're poor, probably with kids with a deadbeat Dad, they can support their family a lot easier doing this than working on the farm.

Like I said in an earlier post. I think it's changing, now there is probably a lot more drugs involved, and they do it more for personal gain than the family support as was the case in the past.

That's why I doubt a BG Customer relationship has anything better than a 10% chance of success

What were you horrified by that you hadn't seen much worse in the States or Mexico/Columbia? 

People vary, enjoy her company, treat her with respect and if it's not reciprocated move on. 

Contrary  to the opinons of many on here she is only human, treat her accordingly, but don't expect miracles. 

Sadly the work she is doing can be emotionally damaging, likewise the history that brought her there. Some women really are too far gone, some are just looking for security and love, some just want a laugh. 

Some are just skanks. 

On 4/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Blah deleted blah blah blah deleted. Blah. 

Bottom line - there is no happy ending with a hooker. They can be a lot of fun if you have money to burn, but they will never love you. "This one is different" is bullshit - they are all the same.

Bottom line - you let a woman walk all over you, and then ran away because you didn't have the stones to break up with her in person, now your experience is universal and you share it with authourity as "wisdom". 

On 4/16/2019 at 12:08 AM, bluesofa said:

This. 

Some folk see only hooker, or bargirl, others see women or people. 

I give up on this thread, the whole thing depresses me, while simultaneously reminding me or how little I have in common with the majority of posters here. 

3 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

Well. Ain't you just all that then. 

I bow to your superior knowledge. 

It's not like I'm unique.  This is a common occurrence. My gosh I'm almost 80.  When I was a young guy at 60 I really had some fun.  It only makes sense if you want to get a girl into a little bathing suit you don't want to go to places where the family are together at the beach.  

1 minute ago, metempsychotic said:

This. 

I give up on this thread, the whole thing depresses me, while simultaneously reminding me or how little I have in common with the majority of posters here. 

Little in common because you are better than us or worse? 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, Thaisi said:

But she says very nice things, and has made some sound suggestions in regard to my telling her about my wish to move to Thailand in the future. She's not lied and has said she would like to, as she put it, "learn" one another and she wants a visa one day... And a farang child ????

In that case she is not like all the other bar girls. You lucky man. You are the only man who she says such things to. Be like all the other fools who fall for this rubbish and marry her. 5555

4 minutes ago, I am More Thai Than You said:

In that case she is not like all the other bar girls. You lucky man. You are the only man who she says such things to. Be like all the other fools who fall for this rubbish and marry her. 5555

There was always a large amount of sceptism with the whole thing but I admit that I am naive of the ways of South East Asia. Hence why I asked the original question, maybe they are all the same, maybe they are a mixed bag, maybe most truly do want to find love from what they do, but after showing a few hours of interest today she hits me with "when you send me money"!

Like wow, 10 days home and she jumps to that... I did tell her that she earns more money than me and should send me money (strictly true as currently redundant until Tuesday next week) and she has looked at the message and not replied. 

Going by the replies this topic has got I'm leaning more towards a mixed bag but generally in favour of the "they're all the same" statement. 

24 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

I saw her as a person and she latched onto that. It won't change my attitude towards women of any calibre. I guess in future I will just be more reluctant to give my phone number and/or Facebook details to them. 

2 minutes ago, Thaisi said:

Going by the replies this topic has got I'm leaning more towards a mixed bag but generally in favour of the "they're all the same" statement. 

The odds are not in your favor.  Especially if you are not living here in Thailand (to keep an eye on her).

When you consider the gamble with regard to savings and heart strings (yours alone), it would be what I consider a fool's bet.

This does not mean that there is absolutely no chance for success, but the odds (I would say) are very, very low and the chances of regretting the gamble (if taken) are very, very, very high.

I would never consider such a jaded segment of the female population. My first Thai gf was a mid-level official in the Education Ministry. I even took her Stateside for a vacation (no problem getting her a visitor visa because she was a government officer). My second Thai gf was a plastic surgeon registered nurse. My third was a village girl, but owned her own house up the mountain from Chiang Mai. My current one owns a restaurant very near the Vietnamese border, somewhat southeast of Udon Thani. I also had possibilities that I didn't follow up on with a beautiful pharmacist and an airline ground staffer. Do you see a pattern emerging? If you're a little further in life than a backpacker and not gross and haggard-looking, there are plenty of women in Thailand for you who are "real" women--i.e., not in the sex trade or bargirl milieu.

Archived