Honda CB300R - 2019

Does anyone on here own one ?

Was walking round the local dealers and they had one for sale - 149,000 Baht, plus the usual for on the road - Or 165,000 Baht plut OTR for the H2C model (didn't have one in the flesh, but had brochure.

Certainly looked nice in the flesh.

What are the high's and what are the sigh's - is it worth paying extra for the H2C model ?

TIA.

CB300R_H2C2.jpg

honda-cb300r-review-specs-motorcycle-naked-cbr-sport-bike-streetfighter-cafe-racer-cb-300-12.jpg

I tested it (the standard version) and I liked it, easy to handle, comprehensive display, ABS, enough power - for me.

Cannot talk about how comfortable is for long rides though. And the position was a bit sporty for me - I prefer the F model

R3/MT03 is a much better bike IMHO.

Unless there’s a special reason to buy the Honda I’d be looking elsewhere.
How about the riding position?

Tested the CB300F and CB300R, and the R was too "racing" for me...

I would not buy it new, this kind of Honda bikes (150 and 300cc) can be found second hand just a year old and low kilometers for 30% cheaper

Yes a Yamaha MT03 is probably the better bike (so is the Kawasaki Z400), but they also cost 30-36k (new prices) or about 20-25% more than the Honda

I had this bike shortlisted but got a good deal (due to relocation) on a 2016 CB500F. 125k was a no brainer for an excellent condition bike with 12k on the clock. Only had to change tires at 18k and oil once at 20k km.

I think there are better deals out there second hand. Having said that I quite like the CB300R's big brother, but will wait and see if Honda will release the Neo Cafe in 500cc in the future. 

18 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

They look nice but the Yamaha or Kawa equivalents have much superior motors (twins) as mentioned. I never am a fan of the Honda singles.

Being a single cylinder keeps the price down. The motor is excellent and gets better after about 800 miles. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Maverick99 said:

Hi Piston, if you still interested to buy one and you are near Pattaya you can have a look about mine, its not for sale, And I will give you all the answers to this „little“ Honda Bike

thats very kind of you - have sent you a pm ......

Archived