Belgian pensioner viciously murdered in Rayong - Thai cook in custody

webfact

4 minutes ago, Ulic said:

Obviously, the wife had to wait to make sure he was "fully" dead, you don't want to chance a recovery after going to all that trouble of getting a patsy. 

The monk was Irish...?   ????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I suspect she knew exactly what was happening and that is why she did not go in the room.

why could she not cook and look after the husband herself,and met the "cook" on Facebook,

maybe she was after more than a cook. RIP Belgium guy.

regards Worgeordie

Cooking up a good story here, yes she probably knew, and not the first time I have seen Monks leave the monkhood, to go with a women. They don't leave for men.

Probable argument, impatient wanted him gone, so can get the envelope quick to pay for card game.

1 hour ago, transam said:

That's a bit OTT....????

Not at all! Yesterday my wife and I joined the Songkran celebrations at the local forest temple. While pouring the “holy” yellow warm water into the monks’ (partly) cupped hands, one could already tell the good ones from the mostly rotten ones - who were even fooling around during this ceremony for “good luck” and moments earlier were still on their smartphones...

Wifey then insisted on handing out around a hundred of her palm oil-free handmade soaps - mainly to the mostly greedy monks who had no scruples in taking 3, 4 or 5 bars of soap per person!!!

I asked her why not focus on the kind villagers donating all their effort, money and time to prepare their food stalls, along with all the other volunteers who helped with the event. Yet the Thais can’t seem to look past the deceitful orange cloak of these mostly social security profiteers. This by and large useless bunch should be made into organic fertilizer, taxidermied and exhibited in a future museum of human stupidity or put to good use in some other way.

6 minutes ago, Dek Somboon said:

Not at all! Yesterday my wife and I joined the Songkran celebrations at the local forest temple. While pouring the “holy” yellow warm water into the monks’ (partly) cupped hands, one could already tell the good ones from the mostly rotten ones - who were even fooling around during this ceremony for “good luck” and moments earlier were still on their smartphones...

Wifey then insisted on handing out around a hundred of her palm oil-free handmade soaps - mainly to the mostly greedy monks who had no scruples in taking 3, 4 or 5 bars of soap per person!!!

I asked her why not focus on the kind villagers donating all their effort, money and time to prepare their food stalls, along with all the other volunteers who helped with the event. Yet the Thais can’t seem to look past the deceitful orange cloak of these mostly social security profiteers. This by and large useless bunch should be made into organic fertilizer, taxidermied and exhibited in a future museum of human stupidity or put to good use in some other way.

Monk'y business at its best.

So, if you get old and rely on your wife/girlfriend to look after you beware when she sub-contracts you out to a caring monk.

There must be many men in this position; now the government is forcing retired westerners to place large sums of money in their bank accounts, it may kick off a whole new hunting season!

Moral of the story is, learn to cook?

Or don't get old...

This story stinks.....

So the cook? Beats the living hell out of the husband....The cook then leaves the house and the wife thinks,boy after my husband got the crap beat out of him in his room I guess I had better let him get a good 8 hours of undisturbed sleep in........lol

I guess this will be just another run of the mill farang suicide..

2 hours ago, Ulic said:

Obviously, the wife had to wait to make sure he was "fully" dead, you don't want to chance a recovery after going to all that trouble of getting a patsy. 

I agree that 8 hours does seem extremely suspicious. She was obviously deeply concerned for her husband's well being!

40 minutes ago, Dek Somboon said:

Giving to monks is not for the benefit of the monks. 

The benefit is for the giver.

Rooster

Smells like a murder and the wife knew about it.

Probably left a fortune to her and the old man refused to die so she asked the monk to kill him. 

Of course it's all speculations but that's what I believe happened. 

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I suspect she knew exactly what was happening and that is why she did not go in the room.

why could she not cook and look after the husband herself,and met the "cook" on Facebook,

maybe she was after more than a cook. RIP Belgium guy.

regards Worgeordie

A cock rather than a cook, perhaps?

I suppose mass extermination of monks is out of the question, as apart from masquerading  as cooks murderers and assorted riff raff they seem to serve little purpose.

But then again after that where do you stop!?????

Archived