Belgian pensioner viciously murdered in Rayong - Thai cook in custody

webfact

6 hours ago, thescot said:

On Facebook whilst a monk!!!! better than a betting site i suppose ????

of some charly with a yellow robe plays around facebook where the yellow guy contact a women than i dont see a monk involved..a poser a joker a laisy yes but not a monk they would not use phones or computers neither money they would not search employment as cooks and would not contact women...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ezzra said:

"Invited him to be a cook at their house" yeah right, if the police will not rule it to be a suicide, look at the wife and the "cook"...

Some cooked food I've eaten was almost like committing suicide. 

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I suspect she knew exactly what was happening and that is why she did not go in the room.

why could she not cook and look after the husband herself,and met the "cook" on Facebook,

maybe she was after more than a cook. RIP Belgium guy.

regards Worgeordie

Certainly seems suspicious to hire an ex monk she met on FB as a cook. Most people would hire a maid who cooks, cleans and does laundry.

5 hours ago, newatthis said:

Just a quick correction. The country is Australia: the people are Australian and the language is Strine.

The accent can get pretty bad, but at least they know what pommie means. ???? ...And at least the accent desn't change every 100km or so.  I went oop north to Burnley, Lancashire, and after one or two beers in the poob, I couldn't follow what they were saying.

8 hours ago, Arkady said:

Certainly seems suspicious to hire an ex monk she met on FB as a cook. Most people would hire a maid who cooks, cleans and does laundry.

He wasn't an ex-monk when she met him. They decided that he should become an ex-monk, live with her instead.

Grammar police posts and replies have been removed.  Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, ezzra said:

"Invited him to be a cook at their house" yeah right, if the police will not rule it to be a suicide, look at the wife and the "cook"...

Yep, i think she might have been cooking his sock!

Archived