MotoGP Chang International Circuit 2019

PunitJ

Hi I have a query regarding purchasing a ticket from Allticket.com could you please guide me regarding the same.

If I purchase Moto GP tickets from Alltickets.com it says to collect the Hard Copy of ticket from 7/11 Store but as I am not from Thailand and will be visiting only in October 2019 at the time of Moto GP.

So my question is  can I book the ticket now and collect the hard copy of the tickets from 7/11 or from the Chang international circuit on the day of Moto GP itself.

So book now and collect the ticket just before moto gp can that be done or we need to collect the ticket on specific dates only

Please guide on the same…

Regards,

Punit

The tickets (not for the grand stand as they're sold out) can be purchased at any 7/11.
The real (solid) tickets that will be available about 1 month before the event and will be available at certain 7/11 only. I got mine at a 7/11 near Central World in Bangkok last year. At least that's how it was organized last year.
Anyway, there should be a list of those 7/11 somewhere online. I'm not sure about if you can collect them at the track too, but that would make sense, yes. 

Went last year. Tickets purchased inside Thailand at a 7-11, for the Marc Marquez stand.

brought the paper receipt/print out from 7-11 to the circuit and presented them at the entrance.

The staff passed us the tickets which we used to enter the MM93 stand and collect some MM93 T-Shirts.

This year have tickets for the Ducati stand, from the local Ducati dealer in Korat.

Travelled to Buriam from Korat for race day. Awesome time riding back......mental.

6 minutes ago, soihok said:

Went last year. Tickets purchased inside Thailand at a 7-11, for the Marc Marquez stand.

brought the paper receipt/print out from 7-11 to the circuit and presented them at the entrance.

The staff passed us the tickets which we used to enter the MM93 stand and collect some MM93 T-Shirts.

This year have tickets for the Ducati stand, from the local Ducati dealer in Korat.

Travelled to Buriam from Korat for race day. Awesome time riding back......mental.

Yea, I live in Buriram and have driven Hwy 226 to Korat many times. It would be awesome to do on a bike.

I’m originally from the SF Bay Area (Silicon Valley) and rode a variety of bikes during my 40+ years there. I used to love to ride to the races up in wine country (~ 1 hour north of SF) at Sears Point raceway (Infineon?) and down to Monterrey to Laguna Seca. I’m hoping to get a bike here sometime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Take a photo of your 7/11 ticket as the ink fades after a few months

I'm hoping the Rossi and Marquez stands get better facility's this time, very poor last year (no big screen at the Rossi stand)

I also went last year and the Pattaya Ducati dealer had a special on the tickets if you bought them several months before the race. I bought mine from Ducati last year and I've already bought them from Ducati again for this year. It's a great trip from Pattaya on my bike and I always enjoy the races, both SBK and MotoGP but there is nothing else like the MotoGP races in terms of excitement. 

Track1.jpg

Track2.jpg

Track3.jpg

11 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Living in Phuket MotoGp Malaysia is easier and cheaper, accommodation is plentiful with my hotel providing airport pickup plus MotoGp package, had a superb time last yr, all booked for 2019!!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have heard alot of great things about the event in Buriram. The best thing I heard was how Prawit was booed and jeered last year, when he attempted to give a speech. I hear he eventually just had to stop and sit down. Hooray to the Thai people, who despise the army, for good reason.

I wonder why the accommodation thing was never considered? And I wonder why nothing is being done about it? At alot of these events camping is allowed. Wonder if they even considered that?

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone selling a buriram motogp 2019 GRANDSTAND ticket here? I have my stay and stuff confirmed close to the track but i am still waiting for a GS ticket. The other stands suck !

• 1 month later...

I have finally managed to get my hands on a Grandstand ticket from a secondary seller but I am shocked to see that the ticket states that I cannot carry my camera inside the stand which is absolutely horrible and strange. I have been to 5 circuits and we can carry cameras freely everywhere. 

For photographers like me.. it is insane to even imagine. Can someone confirm that to me? Were people using their cameras inside stands last time in 2018? or was it like a no-no even then?

• 3 weeks later...

Last year bought tickets from 7-11 but only had a receipt, then collected the actual entry tickets at the track entrance on race day.

All very straight forward. Even the 7-11 receipt had almost faded away and almost impossible to read they had the detail of the ID card (Thai brother in law) who made the purchase.

No problem.

Was the same when the first WSBK race was held. Collected at the track entrance.

This year have tickets via Ducati in the Ducati stand, which will be collected from Korat Ducati very soon (along with free t shirt, etc.)

Archived