BANGKOK 19 April 2019 14:12
PunitJ

MotoGP Chang International Circuit 2019

Hi I have a query regarding purchasing a ticket from Allticket.com could you please guide me regarding the same.

If I purchase Moto GP tickets from Alltickets.com it says to collect the Hard Copy of ticket from 7/11 Store but as I am not from Thailand and will be visiting only in October 2019 at the time of Moto GP.

So my question is  can I book the ticket now and collect the hard copy of the tickets from 7/11 or from the Chang international circuit on the day of Moto GP itself.

So book now and collect the ticket just before moto gp can that be done or we need to collect the ticket on specific dates only

Please guide on the same…

Regards,

Punit

7-11s everywhere in Thailand.

Open 24 hrs.

Don't worry.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Have you got accommodation? All the hotels near Buriram are fully booked.

Will be put up around 125 KM from the track ....

The tickets (not for the grand stand as they're sold out) can be purchased at any 7/11.
The real (solid) tickets that will be available about 1 month before the event and will be available at certain 7/11 only. I got mine at a 7/11 near Central World in Bangkok last year. At least that's how it was organized last year.
Anyway, there should be a list of those 7/11 somewhere online. I'm not sure about if you can collect them at the track too, but that would make sense, yes. 

• Like 2

Went last year. Tickets purchased inside Thailand at a 7-11, for the Marc Marquez stand.

brought the paper receipt/print out from 7-11 to the circuit and presented them at the entrance.

The staff passed us the tickets which we used to enter the MM93 stand and collect some MM93 T-Shirts.

This year have tickets for the Ducati stand, from the local Ducati dealer in Korat.

Travelled to Buriam from Korat for race day. Awesome time riding back......mental.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soihok said:

Went last year. Tickets purchased inside Thailand at a 7-11, for the Marc Marquez stand.

brought the paper receipt/print out from 7-11 to the circuit and presented them at the entrance.

The staff passed us the tickets which we used to enter the MM93 stand and collect some MM93 T-Shirts.

This year have tickets for the Ducati stand, from the local Ducati dealer in Korat.

Travelled to Buriam from Korat for race day. Awesome time riding back......mental.

Yea, I live in Buriram and have driven Hwy 226 to Korat many times. It would be awesome to do on a bike.

I’m originally from the SF Bay Area (Silicon Valley) and rode a variety of bikes during my 40+ years there. I used to love to ride to the races up in wine country (~ 1 hour north of SF) at Sears Point raceway (Infineon?) and down to Monterrey to Laguna Seca. I’m hoping to get a bike here sometime soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1