EU's Tusk says "dream" of Brexit U-turn not dead

webfact

15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Nice attempt at insulting 17 million people. 

I fail to understand why you as a Remainer keep posting clips to help the Leavers. 

How can you not insult people who don't understand or don't care?

Look at all the evidence. All of it. There is no good reason for Brexit.

If 17 million people want to ignore all that evidence that is their problem. But don't blame others if they don't have much patience with ignorant people.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If 17 million people want to ignore all that evidence that is their problem. But don't blame others if they don't have much patience with ignorant people.

c576ed0622283e1e67de4665b3a559790e4d3c1f8fe7c4867fe0a758d6f5db13.jpg

Ignorant people..well now..what adjective would you use to describe the back-stabbing, brain washed remoaning " i luv the eeeeuuuu " lemmings who seemingly cannot wait to be part of the united states of europe which will be run by unelected polished turds like drunkard..tusk etc etc.

tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1553645964109.jpegtapatalk_1554989961500.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Ignorant people..well now..what adjective would you use to describe the back-stabbing, brain washed remoaning " i luv the eeeeuuuu " lemmings who seemingly cannot wait to be part of the united states of europe which will be run by unelected polished turds like drunkard..tusk etc etc.

tapatalk_1554542882860.jpegtapatalk_1553645964109.jpegtapatalk_1554989961500.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Why are you reposting the same pictures that you/and or others posted before? TV readers DO HAVE a boredom threshold.

Some OTT political propaganda has been removed, more of the same none sense will be rewarded with a posting holiday.

And now a flame has been removed.

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

Nice attempt at insulting 17 million people. 

I fail to understand why you as a Remainer keep posting clips to help the Leavers. 

Not 17m people the pic specifically says amongst leavers groups, so a few 10s of thousands maybe.

"I fail to understand why you as a Remainer keep posting clips to help the Leavers."

Why on earth would you imagine that this post helps the leavers, it clearly indicates that the people who made the thing up were incredibly stupid.

Let me explain, how can you have Unelected Bureaucrats, that you can vote for (Or not vote for if you don't want to, but would be able to vote for anyway).

This is a clear contradiction in terms i.e. if you can vote for someone they can't be unelected. 

And BTW they can't even spell bureaucrat. 

Lord give me strength!

3 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Why are you reposting the same pictures that you/and or others posted before? TV readers DO HAVE a boredom threshold.

It is possible to make the same point multiple times but several are lacking; particularly on the other side....

Related image

5 hours ago, vogie said:

c576ed0622283e1e67de4665b3a559790e4d3c1f8fe7c4867fe0a758d6f5db13.jpg

One problem of the uneducated is that they believe that freedom of speech covers stupidity, lies and hatred, providing some sort of legitimacy entitling it to be respected as an opinion. I have to disappoint you; when you babble nonsense, spread hatred or lie, that’s not an opinion that anyone has to respect, and your Internet memes don’t change that. 

51 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

One problem of the uneducated is that they believe that freedom of speech covers stupidity, lies and hatred, providing some sort of legitimacy entitling it to be respected as an opinion. I have to disappoint you; when you babble nonsense, spread hatred or lie, that’s not an opinion that anyone has to respect, and your Internet memes don’t change that. 

How do yours fare?

Archived