BANGKOK 19 August 2019 10:38
webfact

EU's Tusk says "dream" of Brexit U-turn not dead

quote "In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen." 

I guess they must had their eyes closed when they voted for Alex Salmond. I am not too sure about Nicola Sturgeon either.
You mean the alex salmon who's been cautioned and charged with..
2 attempted rapes
7 attempted sexual assaults
2 attempted indecent assaults
?????????

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

19 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

You mean the alex salmon who's been cautioned and charged with..
2 attempted rapes
7 attempted sexual assaults
2 attempted indecent assaults
?????????

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

quote "In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen." 

I guess they must had their eyes closed when they voted for Alex Salmond. I am not too sure about Nicola Sturgeon either.

Ahh whataboutism at it's finest. I wouldn't defend Alex Salmond for a moment, but this is about sexual behavior, and god knows looking at politicians where do you stop, it's pretty widespread on all sides. I don't think even Alex, and certainly not Nicola (Who is pretty straight talking - what you see is what you get) could possibly compete with Fromage for lies and distortion. Whataboutism leads me to say that for all his faults Fromage doesn't begin to come close to the orange turd. 

Ahh whataboutism at it's finest. I wouldn't defend Alex Salmond for a moment, but this is about sexual behavior, and god knows looking at politicians where do you stop, it's pretty widespread on all sides. I don't think even Alex, and certainly not Nicola (Who is pretty straight talking - what you see is what you get) could possibly compete with Fromage for lies and distortion. Whataboutism leads me to say that for all his faults Fromage doesn't begin to come close to the orange turd. 

Sadly..you spoil your utterences like fromage..orange..etc etc
Back to school for you boy..extra english lessons plus 100 lines

• Like 2

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

It's going to be fun times when Scotland is part of our country and no longer part of your country.

How many years do we give for that to become reality? 5 probably.

9 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Leave means leave, that is the will of the English people, get used of it.

No....it is not.

10 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Leave means leave, that is the will of the English people, get used of it.

Most of us Europeans feel pretty sorry for your English people. You have been behaving like a bi-polar ex girlfriend. Not like a woman. 

The Scottish and the Northern Irish people seems to have more soul to them, so we might keep them as our partners. 

7 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Sorry to inform you but, the Brexit Party is 30 days old and already storming the polls. Get yourself up to date Khun Dinosaur.

Five day wonder party...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, oilinki said:

Most of us Europeans feel pretty sorry for your English people. You have been behaving like a bi-polar ex girlfriend. Not like a woman. 

The Scottish and the Northern Irish people seems to have more soul to them, so we might keep them as our partners. 

Just us 48% please, as Mr Tusk says there is a special place for the others... 😉

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tilacme said:

the people are sovereign, get used of it!

The people are turkeys..

On 4/18/2019 at 11:10 PM, oilinki said:

Your laughs, your tears, and certainly not your threats have changed the opinion of the majority of UK people, on the contrary they have converted many remoaners to leavers.  As for your pity, well, please put that where the sun don't shine. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bomber said:

The people are turkeys..

Brexiteers are proud UK people, which means they are not sheep.  Speak for your own.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We're still waiting for something

Image result for werthers originals

from the last poster.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tilacme said:

Your laughs, your tears, and certainly not your threats have changed the opinion of the majority of UK people, on the contrary they have converted many remoaners to leavers.  As for your pity, well, please put that where the sun don't shine. 

no evidence to suggest remainers have changed their opinion,only piers morgan and some other so called celebrity,makes no difference wont be another vote as brexit wont happen,farage forming a brexit party has killed that idea,if you want it vote for it at the next GE and it will be done properly by a united party,the way it should of been done from the start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1