BANGKOK
webfact

EU's Tusk says "dream" of Brexit U-turn not dead

whats are gimmigrants,wouldnt of bothered asking but you've acted the grammar police already today,my turn now    populist movements i had to google,never heard of them
Right-wing populism - Wikipedia.html

Never heard of it? Where have you been? You are not very worldly aware are you?
You go have a look at ‘Populism’ then matey. Is it left or is it right? Is it good or is it bad? (There May be a hint in the name.)
Who writes Wikipedia?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Never heard of it? Where have you been? You are not very worldly aware are you?
You go have a look at ‘Populism’ then matey. Is it left or is it right? Is it good or is it bad? (There May be a hint in the name.)
Who writes Wikipedia?

The Nazi party was 'popular" in 1930,s Germany

2 minutes ago, wordchild said:

the nazi's were excellent with their economy,brexiteers arent as intelligent as nazi's on this point.

And they all did very well.
Whatever makes you think this is a similar situation?

20 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Even less chance now.
The people have woken up and eventually become more informed. But it’s not the ‘more informed’ the Remainers quote when bleating for another referendum, the people have become more informed about how the politicians despise them, disregarded their votes, and ignored them. This won’t end well.

at last you see it wont end well,more and more informed indeed as the people can now see what a load of lies farage and BJ told,even our MPs who are rightly not letting them get away with it,a jail sentence would be most welcome

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

Those who voted to leave this so called union,were from all age groups, contrary to what you are trying to imply. So let’s be thankful that many younger voters were not as susceptible as yourself to state and media brainwashing. 

3973866E-BB4D-4337-A41D-F680929B1018.jpeg

Kindly give us a break, by at least attempting to get close to reality. Of course "Those who voted to leave this so called union, were from all age groups," you could just as well say "Those who voted to remain in this so called union, were from all age groups,". The whole point is that a much higher PROPORTION of the young voted remain (As up to 80% amongst new voters are polled to do) and  a much higher PROPORTION of the old voted leave. Incidentally I have never met a young person who thinks "They are smarter than anyone else". Doubtless there must be some of course, but it is a rather sad simplistic meme. What is not in doubt is the idiocy of those leavers sharing this, it is clear that a lifetime of experience hasn't really helped many people at all. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 12.14.56.png

On 4/16/2019 at 3:28 PM, Tilacme said:

This of course being the guy who believes 17.4m brits should go to hell.

Is  that all,  i could add a few more expat names . 555

1 hour ago, bomber said:

at last you see it wont end well,more and more informed indeed as the people can now see what a load of lies farage and BJ told,even our MPs who are rightly not letting them get away with it,a jail sentence would be most welcome

This'll give you something to troll about:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

This'll give you something to troll about:

iam delighted,the sheer fact it has had to form means brexit isnt going to happen,parliament will now deliver no brexit or the softest brexit possible and your dream is finally over,i bet JRM and BJ dont sign up though,they have made their money and will stay loyal to the tories like the con men we know they are,corbyn i hear is a brexiteer at heart,he would be good choice as chancellor.personally i dont think the UK public can be bothered to go through it all again,this new party might get good feedback through the polls in a year or two but wont get far they will take votes of the big 2 to ensure a no majority govt and continued chaos.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, bomber said:

the UK isnt going to be a singapore,i wish people would wake up,the singapore type of service's and banking are LEAVING because of brexit not arriving like farage and BJ said they would,even moggers has relocated to Dublin,STOP DREAMING

12 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Delusional twaddle, young people are suffering as never before in UK and want to live in a free open market and get paid what they are worth, and buy a house. You remoaners do not speak for the younger generation as you so often want to claim.  The youth are brexiteers!!

Delusional twaddle!

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Nice attempt at insulting 17 million people. 

I fail to understand why you as a Remainer keep posting clips to help the Leavers. 

They still haven't grasped how their actions put bums on chairs in Nottingham yesterday! 😎

Image result for uk recruiting sergeant insignia

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2