EU's Tusk says "dream" of Brexit U-turn not dead

webfact

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I for one love Nontabury's prolific memes ....keep 'em coming !  Cos we have ours and they are better !

Good lord, that was brilliant! 

Whoever made that video, put a huge amount of work into it. 

I'll take my hat off ????

Economic Armageddon and World War III sound like Sun/Mail/Express scaremongering. The emergency budget was not required as the money markets sorted that out by devaluing the £ by 20% (which of course led to a short-term boost for the economy as exports became cheap).
Cameron's leaflet though was the biggest boost to the leave vote imaginable. Everyone knew the Frinton incontinents would vote for Brexit. The deciding factor was the 'man in the Sunderland dole queue', for want of a better description, who has hated the Tories ever since Maggie Thatcher destroyed his local community. With Corbyn refusing to promote the Labour remain argument, a message from Cameron stating the Tory government position was like a red rag to a bull. He registered an anti-Tory (as opposed to an anti-EU) vote. Whether he would do so again is another matter, which is why most Labour MP's feel that their seat is safer by following their Remain convictions (which, after all, is what had them elected in the first place).
The " incontinents " as you so nicely put it certainly extracted the urine out of the remoaners..must have left a nasty taste in your mouth???
Perhaps the imo war criminal and sociopath blyer..oops blair also helped to give you a nasty taste in your mouth.??tapatalk_1548815629899.jpegtapatalk_1544527259196.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

20 hours ago, puipuitom said:

First of all: these 17,4 million Brits, being an overwhelming landslide, undreamable mayority of... 51,88 %.. did NOT choose for a Brexit whatever costs, a hard Brexit, buit... to leave the EU. I presume at acceptable conditions, to have a new referendum over.

Second: so, completely "democratic" the winner takes all, and the 48,11 % of all Brits = Remainers... go to hell ? ? 

Third: give 17,4 million Brits a chance to think it over and evaluate, what are the chances 

Fourth: And MY opinion: when not at least 2/3 in favour of EU.. throw the British out. Enough problems with them since Heath, Thatcher, Cameron and now May again. Charles de Gaulle was right: do not get saboteurs in our Union.

Leave means leave, that is the will of the English people, get used of it.

27 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

Leave means leave...

Please change the record, It's out of date, broken, and no one is buying it any more.

1 hour ago, Tilacme said:

its not the will of the sovereign govt of the United Kingdom,and here's where the story ends,get used to it ????

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

Leave means leave...

Please change the record, It's out of date, broken, and no one is buying it any more.

Sorry to inform you but, the Brexit Party is 30 days old and already storming the polls. Get yourself up to date Khun Dinosaur.

16 hours ago, nontabury said:

If you do think it was only the older people who voted for Brexit, you could be right. However you are completely wrong.

I could also point out to you that perhaps, all those E.u citizens who have since 2016 obtained British citizenship, are more liable to vote for remain.

As Nigel Farage said “We want our country back”

46B1A8B5-9B2C-4BE0-8C40-796EA225327D.jpeg

This is sad, we have to read this twist on the truth again and again. 859,099 people voted him in as an MEP. He was chosen to represent the EU on Brexit, as was Barnier. Exactly like David Thicko Davies, and Donald Rabies were chosen by TM to represent UK interests. So clearly by your yardstick the UK is anti democratic also. Please try another half truth meme next time, if only for a little variety.

Sorry to inform you but, the Brexit Party is 30 days old and already storming the polls. Get yourself up to date Khun Dinosaur.

lets hope the brexit party have drawn up a sketch of a plan and dont invite brexitters like moggers,BJ and dyson who were only in it for personal gain.

2 hours ago, Tilacme said:

It's a bit early to start gloating. According to this poll, probably the same one you read, the Brexit party took their votes from the Tories and UKIP. In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen. God knows what has happened to the little Englanders, I guess lying is just fine with them like Trump supporters. The poll also shows that Labour would do better if they came out for remain, or at least a second referendum. The main fear is that Corbyn is so useless that he would drop his knickers for TM if he was promised just enough workers right assurances to save face. Probably the most effective Leaver there is in the Brexit army. Whatever happens in the EU elections it still looks like any one wanting a hard Brexit is almost certain to be disappointed, which is marvelous news for any sane person in the UK and the EU.

Gravy bus.png

9 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

It's a bit early to start gloating. According to this poll, probably the same one you read, the Brexit party took their votes from the Tories and UKIP. In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen. God knows what has happened to the little Englanders, I guess lying is just fine with them like Trump supporters. The poll also shows that Labour would do better if they came out for remain, or at least a second referendum. The main fear is that Corbyn is so useless that he would drop his knickers for TM if he was promised just enough workers right assurances to save face. Probably the most effective Leaver there is in the Brexit army. Whatever happens in the EU elections it still looks like any one wanting a hard Brexit is almost certain to be disappointed, which is marvelous news for any sane person in the UK and the EU.

Gravy bus.png

quote "In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen." 

I guess they must had their eyes closed when they voted for Alex Salmond. I am not too sure about Nicola Sturgeon either.

quote "In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen." 

I guess they must had their eyes closed when they voted for Alex Salmond. I am not too sure about Nicola Sturgeon either.
You mean the alex salmon who's been cautioned and charged with..
2 attempted rapes
7 attempted sexual assaults
2 attempted indecent assaults
?????????

19 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

You mean the alex salmon who's been cautioned and charged with..
2 attempted rapes
7 attempted sexual assaults
2 attempted indecent assaults
?????????

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Ahh whataboutism at it's finest. I wouldn't defend Alex Salmond for a moment, but this is about sexual behavior, and god knows looking at politicians where do you stop, it's pretty widespread on all sides. I don't think even Alex, and certainly not Nicola (Who is pretty straight talking - what you see is what you get) could possibly compete with Fromage for lies and distortion. Whataboutism leads me to say that for all his faults Fromage doesn't begin to come close to the orange turd. 

Ahh whataboutism at it's finest. I wouldn't defend Alex Salmond for a moment, but this is about sexual behavior, and god knows looking at politicians where do you stop, it's pretty widespread on all sides. I don't think even Alex, and certainly not Nicola (Who is pretty straight talking - what you see is what you get) could possibly compete with Fromage for lies and distortion. Whataboutism leads me to say that for all his faults Fromage doesn't begin to come close to the orange turd. 

Sadly..you spoil your utterences like fromage..orange..etc etc
Back to school for you boy..extra english lessons plus 100 lines[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

It's going to be fun times when Scotland is part of our country and no longer part of your country.

How many years do we give for that to become reality? 5 probably.

10 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Most of us Europeans feel pretty sorry for your English people. You have been behaving like a bi-polar ex girlfriend. Not like a woman. 

The Scottish and the Northern Irish people seems to have more soul to them, so we might keep them as our partners. 

14 hours ago, oilinki said:

Most of us Europeans feel pretty sorry for your English people. You have been behaving like a bi-polar ex girlfriend. Not like a woman. 

The Scottish and the Northern Irish people seems to have more soul to them, so we might keep them as our partners. 

Just us 48% please, as Mr Tusk says there is a special place for the others... ????

On 4/18/2019 at 11:10 PM, oilinki said:

Your laughs, your tears, and certainly not your threats have changed the opinion of the majority of UK people, on the contrary they have converted many remoaners to leavers.  As for your pity, well, please put that where the sun don't shine. 

Your laughs, your tears, and certainly not your threats have changed the opinion of the majority of UK people, on the contrary they have converted many remoaners to leavers.  As for your pity, well, please put that where the sun don't shine. 

no evidence to suggest remainers have changed their opinion,only piers morgan and some other so called celebrity,makes no difference wont be another vote as brexit wont happen,farage forming a brexit party has killed that idea,if you want it vote for it at the next GE and it will be done properly by a united party,the way it should of been done from the start.

Archived