Briton injured by knife-wielding Thai wife in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

I've been lucky twice, hid the knives just in time.

My mad ex #2 tried to run me down once in her Toyota.  Luckily (for me), she is a terrible driver.  She mounted the pavement at Nai Yang Beach and almost took out several elderly Swedish tourists ????

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

farang seems to misunderstand how thai people deeply and religiously

respect their parents.

i saw a french man get attacked in a restaurant because he "spoke no good"

about his wife's parents.

she did'nt care to die that night while attacking him, and he did not

seem to understand what's the problem.

so whatever you do, don't curse a thai person's parents.

3 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

It sounds as a happy marriage 

Sweet couple in real romantic love 

Married and living in an Apartment in Soi Bua Khao, IMO the disaster is waiting all around you.

Possibly a true love story written by Charles Bukowsky. 

3 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

she and Crowson had just returned from drinking outside overnight when her husband started a quarrel by cursing her parents, and so she had become angry and attacked him with a knife.

Could've been worse .. I've had plates , bottles and furry toys chucked at me for merely suggesting that my birds ( ex ) tribe were like mosquitoes .. and she weren't even p*ssed when the throwing started .. 

58 minutes ago, simon43 said:

My mad ex #2 tried to run me down once in her Toyota.  Luckily (for me), she is a terrible driver.  She mounted the pavement at Nai Yang Beach and almost took out several elderly Swedish tourists ????

Never teach em to drive!

15 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Could've been worse .. I've had plates , bottles and furry toys chucked at me for merely suggesting that my birds ( ex ) tribe were like mosquitoes .. and she weren't even p*ssed when the throwing started .. 

You know you've pushed beyond the envelope when the furry toys start flying.

3 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

farang seems to misunderstand how thai people deeply and religiously

respect their parents.

i saw a french man get attacked in a restaurant because he "spoke no good"

about his wife's parents.

she did'nt care to die that night while attacking him, and he did not

seem to understand what's the problem.

so whatever you do, don't curse a thai person's parents.

This reminded me how once my thai gf was talking about how unfairly her parents treated her, To which i completely agreed and said they treat her very badly.

She didn't speak with me for a week as she said i insulted her parents... Go figure... ????

14 hours ago, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbing was the other way round

Indeed. Just imagine if this was the other way round!

14 hours ago, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbeing was the other way round

I would imagine the word "interview" or "question" might satisfy the masses.

1 minute ago, Destiny1990 said:

So she isnt in jail now?

she already admits stabbing him after a quarrel and then what more do they need?

In Thailand it seems, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence are not grounds for arrest at the scene. Pathetic. The toothless are incapable until photo ops are offered.

8 hours ago, LongTang said:

This reminded me how once my thai gf was talking about how unfairly her parents treated her, To which i completely agreed and said they treat her very badly.

She didn't speak with me for a week as she said i insulted her parents... Go figure... ????

"...leave my family alone! it not your business...it my private..."   

So everything not sweetness and light in the marriage. I am sure that it will be resolved with wai and possibly a grap. He should leave the country as soon as possible. Hell of a temper Thai women have and insulting the family is a red line crossed.

14 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Wifey numbah neung..

Children numbah two 

Family numbah three..(all 3,617 of 'em)

Dogs numbah four..

Sums it up but the order is a little out, and just before the Dog you must add their phone. I would say family is number 2, a lot of Thai women especially those who have grown up in the karaoke/bar scene couldn't give a toss about their kids.

13 hours ago, LongTang said:

A Thai woman severely injured her British husband with a knife..

Looks hardly severe to me, A few cuts to the legs and arm, not a biggie...

All I could see was bandages on his legs how do you know it's not so bad. She may have sliced into some leigiments which could take months to heal, worse than broken bomes. Also quite possibly may need an operation to sew them up or he will have problems if he ever wants to ski or partake in any active sports that involves the legs!

28 y/old ?   If true, he's far too young to be married ,presumably  to an ex bar girl and drinking in Pattaya.

Songkran always brings out the worst in Thais. "You kinni -aow , you cheap charlie farang huzbin.."

Pay now.

If she is prepared to stab a farang sami its likely she has attacked her Thai husband as well or the other way round.

Buyer beware!.

Archived