Briton injured by knife-wielding Thai wife in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Police took his wife, Monthita Buatong, 23, into custody and said they would interrogate the Briton before deciding the charges against her.

Interrogate the farang victim.  Hummm Interrogate.  I thought you interrogate allege criminals.  Oh wait - farang = foreigner = probably criminal.  ????

16 minutes ago, Jaxxper said:

Obviously he needs to learn the do's and don'ts of Thai culture. He must still be perusing the index in the "How to be a farang in Thailand for idiots" book he picked up at the airport. 

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

14 hours ago, Rally123 said:

My money's on him letting her off and taking her back. chitown.gif

It will be made into a Thai Lakhon soap opera plot by next month!  :whistling:

Pious Thai pretty returns from making merit and attending morning chants at local temple when belligerent, drunk, probably criminal Brit farang husband smashes down the door of the room she rents for both of them, him smelling of cheap Soi 6 perfume and loaded to the gills, begins to disparage she parents who are both next to Buddhist saints.  Raging about her parents he attacks her and she bravely defends herself against the swearing, wild breast of an Englishman with a paring knife.
Police are called and husband is hauled away for Interrogation while wife is put into protective custody. 

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

It sounds as a happy marriage 

Sweet couple in real romantic love 

23 year old girl living with that , send her over to my apartment (not rented , owned outright )  and i will give her some proper love lessons 

6 minutes ago, connda said:
14 hours ago, Rally123 said:

My money's on him letting her off and taking her back. chitown.gif

It will be made into a Thai Lakhon soap opera plot by next month!  :whistling:

Yeah, but they'll have to blur the knife wounds and bleep out all the swearing - I bet there must have been some going on.

17 hours ago, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbing was the other way round

Not too serious or he'd be dead. Should know you never insult a Thai's parents. I guess the cops will let them cool off and forget it. 

18 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Monthita told police that she and Crowson had just returned from drinking outside overnight

A great probality for problems, where ever. 

3 hours ago, tifino said:

..leave my family alone! it not your business...it my private..."   

Other than the fact you have to support them and have them living in your spare bedroom now and again, they aren't your business!

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Other than the fact you have to support them and have them living in your spare bedroom now and again, they aren't your business!

Ha ha! Well there you go, bringing logic into it.

You'd probably be the recipient of an honorary stabbing award talking like that!

19 hours ago, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbing was the other way round

Well, in Thailand there are obviously reasons to use a knife if words wouldn't fit. So therefore an interrogation is necessary ????????

Father, Have Mercy On Us! I guess I'll never understand why certain people buy a whole, often very mad cow if they only want some fresh milk. It shouldn't be allowed to make the victim to a sitting joke, while the "lost face wife's" playing cards, or smokes a few red pills, being too busy to help the poor soul.

With all respect, but would they show a movie of a helpless Thai guy who'd been stabbed by his wife, then openly stoned through mass media and then taken away from his Condo in Soi Bukakae? 

Same happened to an old friend of mine many years ago. He came to me bleeding from a chest wound after his wife had stabbed him in the chest and he certainly wanted a ride to the police station. The naked little daughter in his arm was taken by my wife who took care of the poor little girl. 

I was asking him thrice if he'd be sure to go to the coppers because I know that a Thai man would never go to them and say: "Help me, help me, my wife has stabbed me and if she does it again, I'll do all to knock her out. "

The two cops started laughing, ( I had to turn around as well),  one of them pointed at the nearby cells and said: " If you do that to your Thai wife, you live here." My friend now would never call the cops again and his second wife's more a car destroyer when things go bad.

He should have known that we're currently experiencing the Most Dangerous Days of the year. If I were him, I'd go back, he's still young enough to start over again. But we all know how that story will end. "I love you too much!" 

Let's all sing a Hallelujah for the poor lad. 1..2...3.....

Helelujah.png

17 hours ago, LongTang said:

A Thai woman severely injured her British husband with a knife..

Looks hardly severe to me, A few cuts to the legs and arm, not a biggie...

Well could be muscle involvement.

Knife wounds, deep lacerations, to calf looks bit nasty

16 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

farang seems to misunderstand how thai people deeply and religiously

respect their parents.

i saw a french man get attacked in a restaurant because he "spoke no good"

about his wife's parents.

she did'nt care to die that night while attacking him, and he did not

seem to understand what's the problem.

so whatever you do, don't curse a thai person's parents.

Yes never tell them the truth about there parents. Some have good parents, most have drunken scroungers and wasters for parents. The are brain washed into believing that there parents are good no matter how useless they are. Respect your elders remember unless they farang.

Archived