Briton injured by knife-wielding Thai wife in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

Yes never tell them the truth about there parents. Some have good parents, most have drunken scroungers and wasters for parents. The are brain washed into believing that there parents are good no matter how useless they are. Respect your elders remember unless they farang.

How do you work out that MOST parents are "drunken scroungers"??

Evidence based ???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dek Somboon said:

Good that I’m reading this thread. So I guess I should stop calling my father-in-law a mindless fool for burning (plastic) garbage in the garden and on the farm, in 40 degree weather?...

Probably a good idea, sign him up Green Peace instead

Both my Thai wives have tried to stab me. Both hit the deck. Both never tried again. Forget dont hit women. If she has a knife your life is on the line. Thai women cant control themselves and we see this repeated time and time again. 

10 minutes ago, somnumna said:

Both my Thai wives have tried to stab me. Both hit the deck. Both never tried again. Forget dont hit women. If she has a knife your life is on the line. Thai women cant control themselves and we see this repeated time and time again. 

So they both tried to stab you??

What is the Common Denominator there>>

3 hours ago, Jaxxper said:

Obviously he needs to learn the do's and don'ts of Thai culture. He must still be perusing the index in the "How to be a farang in Thailand for idiots" book he picked up at the airport. 

Well, Its usually not about the things we foreigners pick in the Thai airport But rather deposit there on arrival, Our Brains.. ????

how does he dare to curse isaan mother and father who adhere to their isaan sportiv tradition of 

drinking and gambling resulting usually in financial problems. he as a farang was married to solve these financial vows. hence pay as being asked then there is no fight.

wbr

roobaa01

21 hours ago, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbing was the other way round

Because it could be a suicide attempt case.

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

So they both tried to stab you??

What is the Common Denominator there>>

Drink--------Thainess...  See alotta women across the world arent pre-programmed to grab a <deleted> kitchen knife at the slightest argument.. Despite your insinuations us Vets have seen it time and time again. We have read about it, seen it and some experienced it. 

Its like chopper reid said. " what would you do  if your mum stabbed  you? You wouldn't  go to the police and tell them mum stabbed me. You  would  say to yourself. Mum has stabbed me i had better get to hospital  quick "

Nice to see your  bald patch has gone Keith 

22 hours ago, NE1 said:

Probably trying to get him to drop the charges. That way the BIB will not have to work to hard.

Of course it will be his fault - he started it by badmouthing her parents, but most of all because he's a "farang"!

22 hours ago, colinneil said:

Been there done that, still got the scar.:cheesy:

more fool you, any man can see the writing on the wall long before it gets to this. the start of this sort of thing happened to me one time many years ago i could just see where it was all going to end. i dumped her and moved on with much better class of women.

1 hour ago, Bipolar said:

Simply Hilarious! They both truly deserve each other! As a thai, I always laugh whenever I see farangs walking around with their thai wives or families and they like telling their friends that their wives are working office staff or that they come from wealthy families or worst the common line, My wife is a thai chinese (then you see a tan skinned rural Isaan lady that have manners and socials skills from that of a bar! And worst, they also marry the older and most ugly ones....gawd why???.....ok I can think of one reason....no...two...these types do what most  ladies would not do! lol

why are you being nice about isaan ladies ( hmm lady is a loose term) i would call all isaan things gutter skanks, ( my son married one he wishes he hadnt but they have a beautiful 3 y/o daughter) and live in australia now. the isaan thing is the nastiest dirty smelly thing ive known, oh yeh and lazy. all it does is eat (non stop) sleep long hours, picks its nose etc etc

23 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Perhaps the rented room was a bit to small for all 4 the couple. :whistling:

The exit from the crime scene would have been a lot more comfortable with access to a elevator ... :thumbsup:

On 4/16/2019 at 10:47 AM, SammyT said:

Unsure why they would "interrogate" the Brit before deciding on charges. God knows they wouldn't do that if the stabbing was the other way round

because she Thai and innocent he deserved it he British they probably do him for defamation of her family drinking and bad mouthing someones family not great idea

Archived