Changing visa.

Hello,I'm changing schools from Saraburi to Rayong. So is it possible for Rayong immigration to change non b visa from previous school to the current school or will I have to exit in order to get a new visa. 

Kindly advice. 

Thank you. 

Are you on a visa or an extension of stay based on employment? If you are on an extension of stay and your former school has already canceled your work permit you're basically on an overstay. 

You can't just change a visa/extension of stay from one to another province. And you'll have to have a new provisional teacher's license, also called waiver letter. 

Best of luck! 

I suspect you do not have a valid non-b visa to change. You actually have a extension of stay based upon teaching.

It is possible to change employers with an extension but it require you new school to apply for a work permit and obtain a application approval letter.  Then you would have to cancel your current extension at immigration and then apply for a new extension using the approval letter and supporting document from the new school.