Today i am a miserable git

I am knackered.

I feel truly worn out and i tired of thailand.

The crowds the over population the heat and the crowds make me more interested in confining to my aircon apartment than exploring the city.

I feel so miserable  when out and about that i often drink befire twelve noon.

Today for example ive had3 cans if chang already.

Without the booze i feel its hard to make like decisions and think i need it to cope with thailand.

7 minutes ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

The crowds the over population the heat and the crowds make me more interested in confining to my aircon apartment than exploring the city.

Not surprised never understood city boys. ????

why stay in the City if you are unhappy? I would be suicidal if I lived in some small condo in a City, any City. get out into the countryside.  rent a nice house for the same cost as a City condo and start to enjoy yourself.  Thailand has so much more to offer than City life and beer. 

1 minute ago, Essex Reject said:

A terrible fishing attempt.

Must do better

C-

I just came from pratunam.

The air particles are actually visable, Never seen BKK this hiw and over crowded, I dunno how people enjoy it.

I honestly run to the 7/11 and sigh with my head down for 5 minutes before a quick chang, I feel bad for those nepalese/burmese vendors standing out there all day.

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

why stay in the City if you are unhappy? I would be suicidal if I lived in some small condo in a City, any City. get out into the countryside.  rent a nice house for the same cost as a City condo and start to enjoy yourself.  Thailand has so much more to offer than City life and beer. 

Im heading home soon anyways, its too hot here in thailand.

I cannot focus on anything, I need some more booze to keep me happy /control the stress off BKK

15 minutes ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

Im heading home soon anyways, its too hot here in thailand.

I cannot focus on anything, I need some more booze to keep me happy /control the stress off BKK

OK, bye bye.

Archived