new retirment visa rules

icare999

On 4/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, jonwilly said:

The problem with the B65/month is in my case one of my pensions, I have 2, is paid on a 28 day cycle.

Therefore it advances 2 or 3 days a month.

This means that altho I would get the correct amount over a 2 month cycle, one month I could have 3 payments and only 1 on the other month.

Immigration is not helping folk and is sticking strictly to letter of the law.

john

Sounds like a personal management problem to me.

I have heard this several times and don't get it.

I have mine transferred into my US account, then on the 6th of each month the correct amount is sent to my BKK account listed as "international transfer".

So.... 

37 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sounds like a personal management problem to me.

I have heard this several times and don't get it.

I have mine transferred into my US account, then on the 6th of each month the correct amount is sent to my BKK account listed as "international transfer".

So.... 

Good for you.

Or it could be the posters pension(s) are paid direct from the UK gov on a 4 week cycle?Mine is.

The argument that a person's pension payments may not fall exactly within a given month to comply with the term 'monthly' possibly means that that person does not have the reserves to float himself / herself for a month.

Use the reserves to pay the month needed and the following monthly payment from the pension replenishes the pot.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, Dante99 said:

And you have not proved that the statement is incorrect.  You want poof, do it yourself Sherlock.

but you both proved a complete lack of understanding of the financial system.  That smoke must be getting to you up there, Dainty.  

Thailand you are correct. 

UK Old Age Pension paid out every 28 Days direct to Thai bank, no charge from UK.

john

Before Brexit I had over B65K / month from 2 pensions, now 2 years later around B55K, good job I have my B800K in bank.

Archived