No more BMW Motorrad in Phuket?

eisfeld

While driving by yesterday, I noticed a few bikes lined up on the second floor. Hard to see if you don't know where to look for. No signs, bikes or anything somewhere outside. I guess that means they are selling bikes now but not sure how serious they are taking the two wheel side of the business. Time will tell. Hope they provide decent service now for local BMW riders.

Unfortunately it seems with the new excise tax the S1000R that I fancied will go up in price 60-70k if BMW passes it onto the customer. Add to that the fact that BMW didn't release a new R at this years EICMA and the new XR having the exact same performance as the old one... that means we might get an updated R in Thailand maybe beginning of 2022 but apart from dash and looks not much different from the 2017 model...  Not sure if I ever will get this bike. Maybe a second hand one, the resale value is so low it's a joke. See some around 400k or less with 10k km on the clock.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, hithere said:

Hi

Any sell used BMW bike on Phuket? looking for a GS model

Thx guys 

I have a 2007 GS1200 with just 6000 kms (six thousand) looking to sell. Owned from new, in immaculate condition. Based overseas and only used when visiting Phuket. 

IMG_4615.JPG

On 1/9/2020 at 10:54 AM, Phuketbike2 said:

I have a 2007 GS1200 with just 6000 kms (six thousand) looking to sell. Owned from new, in immaculate condition. Based overseas and only used when visiting Phuket. 

IMG_4615.JPG

Bought another bike before Christmas, yours look great only 6000km, nice