Drunk man wakes up in the wrong house after night out

snoop1130

Drunk man wakes up in the wrong house after night out

By SOPHIE LAW

12354760-6928219-A_drunken_reveller_was_abruptly_woken_by_a_bewildered_couple_aft-m-5_1555436072283.jpg

A drunken reveller was abruptly woken by a bewildered couple after he wandered into the wrong house and fell asleep on their sofa in a hilarious video

A drunken reveller was abruptly woken by a bewildered couple after he wandered into the wrong house and fell asleep on their sofa in a hilarious video. 

In the clip, a hungover Scottish man recalls how he woke up to find a strange couple asking why he was in their home, after a night of antics in Glasgow. 

He reveals he had walked into the wrong house and fallen asleep in a makeshift bed - but not before he helped himself to a pot noodle as a snack.  

But thankfully the owner's of the house find the blunder as funny as he does.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6928219/Drunk-man-wakes-wrong-house-night-out.html

My bud did that once. In the US, its a good way to get shot though.  I wander downstairs to make coffee and see some dude passed ouut on the floor, 911 and a Browning, no further questions

I have a friend that gave up the booze because it happened too often for him.

Many years ago a young fellow was courting my 18yo step daughter. He tried to get into the house next door where the very elderly couple were terrified as they did not what was happening.

17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

My bud did that once. In the US, its a good way to get shot though.  I wander downstairs to make coffee and see some dude passed ouut on the floor, 911 and a Browning, no further questions

Oooh... stuff of a 'gun-toting-keyboard-warrior's'  dreams.... Shooting an un-armed man sleeping on your sofa....

... You could jerk off for months telling everyone how hard you were when you prevented a home invasion and saved the cornflakes from annihilation...  :cheesy:

Had a friend back in England many years ago who used to get as nissed as a pewt on a fairly regular basis. he'd get up in the night & pee in the bedroom wardrobe thinking he'd got to the bathroom.

Did this many times which eventually drove the missus mad as she'd have to clean everything up, she told him no more... he went out on a bender again so she tied the wardrobe doors shut with a neck-tie.

In the night he tried to open it again but failed... stumbling around he got to the window and proceeded to urinate... someone was walking by outside who called the police reporting someone was flashing at her..

they turned up and took him down to the nick to ask many questions... he got a fine & a caution.

The police record along with the story in the local press seemed to dry him out a bit.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Oooh... stuff of a 'gun-toting-keyboard-warrior's'  dreams.... Shooting an un-armed man sleeping on your sofa....

... You could jerk off for months telling everyone how hard you were when you prevented a home invasion and saved the cornflakes from annihilation...  :cheesy:

Typical sad silliness from the hoplophobe.

He's lucky they didn't press charges.

I had a friend in Hawaii who did one of these and was arrested and charged for Burglary.  The owner's were what you would call hi-so and they did not think it was funny at all.  They came home late one night and found him sleeping on their couch.

He would have just been arrested for trespassing of a dwelling except that he committed a "crime" (by stealing and drinking a soda) after entering the residence thereby raising his offense to Burglary in the 1st degree under Hawaii Penal Code (class B felony).

Being that he had no criminal record, he was given 5 years probation by the court.  The judge told him that if he had any criminal record, he would have done 5-10 years in prison.  He did not even remember anything about that night at all.

Made him quit drinking though, he is still sober to this day last I heard.

Archived