Asus tablet glass change

thaitero

If you find that ASUS service center in Tukcom Pattaya please let us know ...they told me they don't repair there anymore.

So either send it to (bloody) Bangkok or search online for a replacment "digitiser" screen (most times you dont need to replace the actual LCD screen as it just the glass digitiser that breaks) then take the parts to one of the many phone repair booths at Tukcom or in the shopping malls.

One of these little booths could maybe also order/source a digitiser for you...they are normally not very expensive, removing and replacing is a very fiddly job.

Tuk Com can do it easily, provided you bought it in Thailand, if not you will need to oder the glass from E Bay, the digitiser quite often comes already fixed to the replacement glass. I replaced mine myself, fiddly etc but plenty of You Tube Videos showing how to do.  Whilst at it, get a tempered glass cover for it and of course a case.

Visited today this "asus service"..
What a waste of time.. All they could tell that they have to ask Bangkok and for that they wanted hold my tablet and call me later.??
They had my tablet on their hand and i gave the exact model number but no database to see prices ?? I insisted they should at least had idea of price so i was told about 3000 baht. Asked other places with higher estimates..

Obvioysly no deal.. This was only 200 euros when it was new..
If going Bangkok maby ask there or maby check this ebayhint as suggested here..

Anyhow,,Thanks for replies.. It seems, hardly nothing is worth of repairin more...

Since it was so hard for tuckom guys to check price for this sparepart i asked google and it seems paying 18 usd i will get it from china.. Well i think will order this glass myself this way... ????

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-For-Asus-ZenPad-Z301M-Z301MF-Z301ML-Z301MFL-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Glass-Panel-Replacement/32909979901.html

Archived