BANGKOK 24 May 2019 21:06
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Makeup Artist, 12, Buys Herself a BMW on Her Birthday

A young makeup artist from Thailand has gone extra-viral after sharing the special gift she got herself on her birthday.

Natthanan, who turned 12 earlier this month, bought herself a luxury car — and she can’t even drive yet!

As one of the world’s youngest makeup artists, Natthanan fell in love with makeup from age 3. She started studying professional courses at age 7.

She has since posted tutorials on social media, impressing thousands with her skills. Check out her first YouTube video below:

Natthanan’s 2018 was a breakout year — it was when she truly went viral, got selected to work at the London Fashion Week, and even starred in a BBC feature.

As of this writing, she has nearly 40,000 followers on Instagram, 282,000 subscribers on YouTube and a million followers on Facebook, with apparently more to come.

In a Facebook post on April 8, Natthanan shared the gift she had given herself for her 12th birthday: a shiny BMW sedan.

“Happy birthday to me. This year, I will be 12 years old. I’m thankful for everything I have so far. Thank you for always following and encouraging me. I love everyone very much. Thank you for all the blessings. May everyone be blessed, too.”

Full article

Viral this, viral that.... Viral of everything mundane it seems, tells the tale of idiots with noses always in their iPhones and facefarcebook, allowing the real world to pass them by. Sad

A young makeup artist from Thailand has gone extra-viral after sharing the special gift she got herself on her birthday.

Natthanan, who turned 12 earlier this month, bought herself a luxury car — and she can’t even drive yet!

As one of the world’s youngest makeup artists, Natthanan fell in love with makeup from age 3. She started studying professional courses at age 7.

She has since posted tutorials on social media, impressing thousands with her skills. Check out her first YouTube video below:

Natthanan’s 2018 was a breakout year — it was when she truly went viral, got selected to work at the London Fashion Week, and even starred in a BBC feature.

As of this writing, she has nearly 40,000 followers on Instagram, 282,000 subscribers on YouTube and a million followers on Facebook, with apparently more to come.

In a Facebook post on April 8, Natthanan shared the gift she had given herself for her 12th birthday: a shiny BMW sedan.

“Happy birthday to me. This year, I will be 12 years old. I’m thankful for everything I have so far. Thank you for always following and encouraging me. I love everyone very much. Thank you for all the blessings. May everyone be blessed, too.”

Full article

• Like 1

We are reaching levels of #ClownWorld never thought possible

Well, 12 years old, we can guess who's funding this.

31 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

How does a child get a labour visa for the UK?

It's just a matter of who you know.

A good mechanic could remove the engine and put some pedals in for her.

0-60 would of course depend on getting a push to the top of a big hill.

18 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Is this him/her or is this another one.

nes_tyyy-makeup-750x750.jpg

I'd say him.