Release of Mueller's Trump-Russia report looms as fight brews over redactions

webfact

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ah, guiding principles is it?

Iran/ Contra, overthrow of elected governments, use of government agencies to bring illegal drugs into the US, illegal wars and wars based on lies; the list goes on. Is that the sort of guiding principles you want for the democratic countries of the world?

I can do without the "guiding principles" demonstrated to the world by previous US administrations.

I said "guiding Principals".

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

All this leader of the world nonsense is amusing. I am talking about the guy you are replying to. As an American I don't care about being the leader of the free world. I only care that my president leads the USA as a free country. 

You can't win. You pull out they say you have abandoned allies, you go in and you are a war monger. I don't care what the rest of the "free world" thinks. They can lead the charge from here on out.

Isolationism will not provide a secure future for US society. 

Indeed the topic is that the Mueller report was a two year witch hunt resulting in nothing. The only positives to the whole thing will be the slew of charges coming against those that deserve them. I am outraged [emoji846]
Not a witch hunt in any way. Russia a hostile foreign power was massively involved in helping elect 45 and 45 encouraged that help.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

18 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I said "guiding Principals".

I'm confused

https://www.dictionary.com/e/principal-vs-principle/

A principal is “a chief or head, particularly of a school.” Principal can also be used as an adjective meaning “first or highest in rank, importance, or value,” as in The principal objective of this article is to teach you the difference between two words.

What is principle?

A principle, on the other hand, is “rule of action or conduct” or “a fundamental doctrine or tenet.” Principle is often attached to the word moral, meaning “of, relating to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong.”

18 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

This isn't the topic so let's shift back to the Mueller report says Trump isn't guilty of any crime.

My comment, "Isolationism will not provide a secure future for US society", was in reaction to your post below. Very much on topic considering confirmed repeated lies by trump in the report. Accordingly trump is totally untrustworthy on the domestic front which will flow into international relations.

I don't care what the rest of the "free world" thinks. They can lead the charge from here on out.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are wasting your time talking about Trump's achievements on here.

Trump could banish all disease and sickness, feed the starving, enrich the poor, bring world peace and invent nuclear fusion, but some would still cling to the mantra of Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad.

Some even claim that the economy is good because of the previous White House occupant 55555555555555555555.

Well, he's now able to argue with dead people. A first step towards the power to resurrect the dead ?

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

My fantasy scenario is him sneaking away and living in exile and disgrace in Russia, with all his US assets confiscated.

That's probably not going to happen. My prediction is he loses the 2020 race and he starts some kind of media outlet that is purportedly for Republicans but quickly skews racist, white nationalist, angry at everything. He is then left in the dustbin of history and a pariah, alongside Alex Jones and that ilk. In the meantime bookings at his hotels and golf courses plummet as he has no privilege to offer anyone anymore; much like the Clintons.

This report will not convince the Dems to impeach Trump because they know they would then be stuck with the repulsive Vice President who is just as bad but in a different way.

Hopefully the Dems head down the road to fixing what can be fixed in a divided Congress.  Several of the Dem candidates are promoting inclusion, but the Trump base seems to be woefully deaf to that tune.  That's OK... that base is slowly shrinking.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

That's probably not going to happen. My prediction is he loses the 2020 race and he starts some kind of media outlet that is purportedly for Republicans but quickly skews racist, white nationalist, angry at everything. He is then left in the dustbin of history and a pariah, alongside Alex Jones and that ilk. In the meantime bookings at his hotels and golf courses plummet as he has no privilege to offer anyone anymore; much like the Clintons.

After that the dems jumpn in to the room and force people to become Vegan and give up cars. Can we call is "Soylent Green"?

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

After that the dems jumpn in to the room and force people to become Vegan and give up cars. Can we call is "Soylent Green"?

C'mon man. You know as well as I do that up until this next election every Democrat candidate has been a closet Republican. You're too young to know what a real Democrat even looks like. No one's seen one for decades now.

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

C'mon man. You know as well as I do that up until this next election every Democrat candidate has been a closet Republican. You're too young to know what a real Democrat even looks like. No one's seen one for decades now.

Why didn't you tell me this 30 years ago dad?

The Trump cult members that live in Thailand will support this mafia boss no matter what; for, they also are racists, lack a moral compass, and intelligence. ( and only get their “international news” from Fox Entertainment News & from their conspiracy websites.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 minutes ago, toenail said:

The Trump cult members that live in Thailand will support this mafia boss no matter what; for, they also are racists, lack a moral compass, and intelligence. ( and only get their “international news” from Fox Entertainment News & from their conspiracy websites.

The people that live in Thailand and this is their go to site are becoming completely out of touch.

1 hour ago, toenail said:

As opposed to the chowder head lefties who have probably never stepped foot in Thailand.

7 hours ago, Guitarzan said:

Excellent! The only thing in the Mueller report that is troublesome is he found no American colluded with the Russians!  I can think of a few ... Hilary Clinton, John molesta Podesta, and Robert Mueller himself. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/21/john_solomon_as_russia_collusion_fades_ukrainian_plot_to_help_clinton_emerges.html

nothing troublesome about that. think Ukraine.

Archived