BANGKOK 25 May 2019 16:44
Kelsall

After the Purge is Complete, Will CM be Better or Worse for Those Retirees Who Remain?

Most likely the last nail in the coffin for KSK... :coffee1:

I asked about Medical insurance with respect to the O/A VISA and it proposed financial requirements and it was pointed out to me that a O/A visa is only issued outside Thailand and that I am on a O/R (RETIREMENT).

Sensible talk about taking out Medical Insurance and he checking up with 7 other companies about just what is on offer.

john 

• Confused 1

Is it coincidental that "thai-visa-services" keeps popping up at the top of the page?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I would say exactly the opposite, the ones that I know who left have enough money to live where they like.

Only those of us stupid enough to have bought a house/wife/child and lacking enough to move them back to the west have stayed.

Don't know any really wealthy white guys that came to live here.

i know a fistful of very well off chaps, assuming you meant "caucasians" when writing "white" guys.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:
11 hours ago, Kelsall said:

So will CM improve or get worse for retirees?

I'm thinking under the current government it will only get worst for white men trying to live here.

being a German i don't consider myself "white". does that mean it won't get worse for me and i'll live happily ever after the already good 14 years i spent in Thailand? :smile:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

For those farangs who haven’t left CM  yet by their plan A more complicated visa laws will now be targeted with their plan B which means to be smoked out. 

• Confused 1