White House, Justice Department officials discussed Mueller report ahead of release - NYT

webfact

14 hours ago, bumofdabeach said:

He's not his boss nor is Barr his personal attorney he is supposed to be the people's representative. Three branches of government separate but equal. Executive, legislative and judicial.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The Attorney General is a part of the Executive branch of government, not the Judicial branch. You may already know that, but your post reads as if you do not.

4 hours ago, bumofdabeach said:

This particular AG has a history which is less than shiney. Under papa Bush he lied about the attempt to allow the FBI to arrest Noriega outside the United States saying it didn't violate international law in his 'summary' to Congress but when released 3 years later the actual report noted 4 international laws it would violate. He also advised papa to pardon the crew charged in the iran/contra fiasco.

"Deep State" to the rescue.  :laugh:

17 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

The NYT - you can believe every word they print; totally unbiased................... if you're daft enough!

Or recognize them as the propaganda rag they are.

How the democrats squeal when they can't have their own way and when investigations don't support their wild fantasies. 

Wild fantasies?? Tell me which "fantasies" you're referring to and what's "wild" about it.

FYI:

"Mueller said in his report released on Thursday that he found "numerous links" and that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit" from Russia's effort to tilt the ballot in Trump's favour."

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

Wild fantasies?? Tell me which "fantasies" you're referring to and what's "wild" about it.

FYI:

"Mueller said in his report released on Thursday that he found "numerous links" and that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit" from Russia's effort to tilt the ballot in Trump's favour."

OK, let's say Russia was trying to tilt the election in Trump's favor. Let's say Trump was happy they might do that. Who's job was it to keep that from happening? Who's watch was it? Who was resposible for thesanctity of the US election process in 2019? Was it Vladamir Putin? Was it Trump? Who?

OK, let's say Russia was trying to tilt the election in Trump's favor. Let's say Trump was happy they might do that. Who's job was it to keep that from happening? Who's watch was it? Who was resposible for thesanctity of the US election process in 2019? Was it Vladamir Putin? Was it Trump? Who?
It was initiated by Obama's crew which is now being called 'spying" instead of investigating. Trump n company were told during the transition but chose to ignore the facts. As for the next election cycle somebody/anybody needs to step up and insure it doesn't happen again. Since this crew refuses to even acknowledge the fact that Russia meddled it seems unlikely any steps will be taken to prevent a repeat.so I guess Putin wins again

18 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

"OK, let's say Russia was trying to tilt the election in Trump's favor. Let's say Trump was happy they might do that."

Well, that's what I'm saying and that makes him a traitor so let's put this draft dodging coward in jail.

"Who's job was it to keep that from happening? Who's watch was it? Who was resposible for thesanctity of the US election process in 2019? Was it Vladamir Putin? Was it Trump? Who?"

And? Who was responsible for preventing 9/11? Who was responsible for preventing Pearl Harbor? What's you point?

not surprised at all with the crap happening, the investigation team were all democrat lawyers/supporters as was seen when some were outed for their bias to trump, even though this was fact they had to conclude there was no collusion which is really p*ssing off trump haters/democrats so they are noiw reaching for straws. Barr didnt do the redacting, it was done by the mueller team, lawyers involved in ongoing cases and only redacting was as the law stated but these idiot trump haters are really reaching and refuse to accept the truth, shows that they are mentally unstable and incapable of rational thinking, what a pack of dummy spitting pussies, I dont care either way but I do read all the facts/news from all sources and not just the biased ones, democrats are pathetic, glad I am not an american

6 minutes ago, seajae said:

not surprised at all with the crap happening, the investigation team were all democrat lawyers/supporters as was seen when some were outed for their bias to trump, even though this was fact they had to conclude there was no collusion which is really p*ssing off trump haters/democrats so they are noiw reaching for straws. Barr didnt do the redacting, it was done by the mueller team, lawyers involved in ongoing cases and only redacting was as the law stated but these idiot trump haters are really reaching and refuse to accept the truth, shows that they are mentally unstable and incapable of rational thinking, what a pack of dummy spitting pussies, I dont care either way but I do read all the facts/news from all sources and not just the biased ones, democrats are pathetic, glad I am not an american

As I'm sure many Americans are.

Just a little off here. Mueller a life long Republican, rosenstein a life long Republican. Prosecutors mostly republicans. The 2 who were outted were not prosecutors but FBI agents, and not just a couple of regular agents. Dude was chief of counter-intelligence and a Russian expert. The lady was lead investigator on Russian affairs. How convenient they shared the same "personal opinion".

"OK, let's say Russia was trying to tilt the election in Trump's favor. Let's say Trump was happy they might do that."

Well, that's what I'm saying and that makes him a traitor so let's put this draft dodging coward in jail.

That doesn't make him a traitor. It makes him an opportunist. It would make him a traitor if he then placed Russia's interests above his own country's. I don't see the evidence for that.

1 hour ago, Becker said:

FYI:

but nothing that reached the level of criminality. The Dem's only hope has come to naught, and now it's all just tears and wringing of hands.

Perhaps they'll try to come up with some actual policies to win the election now, instead of "hate Trump".

They can't do much as long as McConnell is blocking everything they put forth and if by chance he can't stop it like the Yemen thing Cheetolini will veto it.

but nothing that reached the level of criminality. The Dem's only hope has come to naught, and now it's all just tears and wringing of hands.
Perhaps they'll try to come up with some actual policies to win the election now, instead of "hate Trump".

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Lol.... and mueller has specifically said in the report that congress should determine if obstruction of justice has occurred, whilst referencing the justice department dogma that a sitting president can’t be charged (ergo trumps actions don’t rise to the level required to prosecute, as a sitting president) but that’s justice department dogma, congress may not necessarily agree.

Clearly in suggesting that obstruction be investigated by congress, he intended congress to get the full report.... no matter, Nadler has him pencilled in for a talk mid May yay

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Since when do American lawmakers ( or any countries lawmakers for that matter ) do their job, which is to make their citizens lives better?

All the US lawmakers do nowadays is fight over which can say the worst things about Trump.

Unless the report was illegally tampered with, this OP is a another nothingburger. If it was tampered with, does anyone think Mueller will not say anything? 

Lol..... we know that the US is not the gold standard for societal living... far from it.

look to countries that are featured closer to the top of listings for democracy and freedom and education and etc, and you will probably find there the countries where law makers do a damn site better than what appears to be your experience.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Even though Mueller hasn't been able to prove "criminality" it's clear Trump actively sought Russian help in winning the election. He is a filthy traitor and should spend the rest of his days in a cell.

1 minute ago, Becker said:

Even though Mueller hasn't been able to prove "criminality" it's clear Trump actively sought Russian help in winning the election. He is a filthy traitor and should spend the rest of his days in a cell.

He is clearly not fit to be president. He cares nothing about the people. It's all about protecting himself and his family. He is turning the U.S. into a Banana Republic. I would be OK to just get him out of there and hopefully to close down his twitter account. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

He is clearly not fit to be president. He cares nothing about the people. It's all about protecting himself and his family. He is turning the U.S. into a Banana Republic. I would be OK to just get him out of there and hopefully to close down his twitter account. 

President Trump is indeed completely fit to be president and this is why he was elected "fair and square" in 2016.  He will be reelected in 2020 as the US continues to benefit from his policies.

Archived