Egyptian National Arrested For Selling Drugs

george

Egyptian national arrested for selling drugs

PATTAYA: -- Tourist police arrested an Egyptian man in Soi Yensabai, South Pattaya for selling drugs. The arrest took place following an investigation and undercover officers set up the sting using marked banknotes.

Muhammed Salim Juma Fawzi, 34, was detained immediately following the transaction, in which Fawzi claimed the drug would enhance sexual performance. Even this would prove to be false, as police searched his pockets to find 75 tablets of Anafanil, an anti-depressant. They also confiscated 3,000 baht and $300 US, which was also taken in as evidence.

Fawzi was charged with selling a medical drug without the necessary licenses as well as illegally working in the kingdom. He was remanded to custody to face judicial proceedings.

--Pattaya Mail 2004-05-28

Hope they send him to special Fudge packer section for Muslims.

Is that in a sweet factory section of the prison?

I think prison is becoming a doddle these days, I read that the prison population in the U.K. is ballooning.

Absolutely disgusting as I think prison should be for punishment and a deterent not for people to enjoy themselves by hot air balloning paid for by taxpayers.

Actually, the drug in question (Anafranil) is often prescribed to men who have problems with premature ejaculation. It is therefore "performance enhancing" for men with this problem.

Doesn't sound very "performance enhancing" to me.

Well, if the drug enables you to "perform", whereas otherwise you'd normally ejaculate before even getting inside your partner, I'd certainly call that "performance enhancing"!

In any case, reminds me of the old story about Groucho Marx, who was apparently a notorious premature ejaculator. He went to see a doctor, who gave him some cream to apply to his penis before sex. So Groucho goes back to the doctor the next week, and the doctor asks him how it went. Groucho replied, "I came while putting the damned cream on!"

True story, if I'm remembering it correctly.