My wifes family have banished me for good.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, Tony125 said:

My wife won't let me point to something with my foot if my hands are full saying it's disrespectful. Same with putting your hand over someone's head . I was in a store and started to reach over this boy's head to get a shirt I wanted  . Had like 10 people in store yell at me so I apologised said I forgot. Wife won't let me even press fan button with my foot to turn it on even when we are alone.

grow a pair! :coffee1:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decide what you want, then do it.  This is your life, not hers.  If you're happy, don't post.  If you're not happy but want to be happy, do whatever it takes to restore your quality of life, NOT hers.  Choose one horse and ride it...

I would love some help to raise a child it's called family.  I call your behavior child abuse.  It's not nice getting to your 23rd birthday then meeting a bunch of family for the first time because of a giant manchild father like you.

No one wants to see your disgusting feet in any culture of the world and everyone else in the car also has cramp they just didn't tell you.

Well, the inlaws sound like low class, low quality, disrespectful sorts. It is totally up to you how you want to raise your kid, and their dissatisfaction with that is on them, not you. Nice that your wife is supporting you in all of this. Cannot be easy for her.

I always tell my Thai wife you have to be prepared to say, mother you are wrong. Father you are wrong, this is the way it is. Parents here in Thailand are overly entitled. They seem to have little respect for their offspring, and expect them to be totally obedient. That is just wrong. What your father in law probably resents, is the fact that you can and will say no to him. He probably has low self esteem, and just cannot handle being disobeyed. Keep it up. You are a real man, and you are dealing with children, that appear to be adults, but have never matured beyond 13. 

14 hours ago, MiNombreEsFicticious said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't focus too much on longevity and being alive and stuff. I think your in-laws are busy looking for someone to do the dirty deed. I'm not joking in the slightest. You should get the eff outta Dodge, and I'm on your side.

Was going to say the same .... I have high suspicions with a lots of farang condo jumpers that the Cops thinks they were suicide . (Me thinks , it was mostly comes  from in laws connections ) . To OP , keep your one eyes peeled ( especially in the night time ) , sorry to say , I won’t trust a wife 100% . 

On 4/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, Tony125 said:

My wife won't let me point to something with my foot if my hands are full saying it's disrespectful. Same with putting your hand over someone's head . I was in a store and started to reach over this boy's head to get a shirt I wanted  . Had like 10 people in store yell at me so I apologised said I forgot. Wife won't let me even press fan button with my foot to turn it on even when we are alone.

Among MrsJ's amazing talants with her feet is picking stuff up off the floor' switching the fan on or off...at home no problem if I move things with my feet but she says please try and remember best not to do it at other peoples houses.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:53 PM, Despondent Foreigner said:

I didnt show her the sole of my foot. I was in the front seat and she was sat behind me.

Making issues for the sake of it, if your relationship with the wife is "ok" (to whatever level you deem that to be) then keep on with your life. I was in a (much less extent than you) similar situation, so I made it clear that within the home I pay for that the rules are that of my home country..... when that became uncomfortable, I served blue cheese etc..... they let the little things go. Respect for culture should be both ways, bet of luck

Archived