parking costs

1 minute ago, JaiLai said:

Yeah I use it all the time for 4 or 5 days at a time, never had any issues.....

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This time I'm using it for a bit longer than my usual 5 days but as you say never a problem before. I will save around 4.000bt in taxi fares by leaving it there so well worth it. That will pay for my hotel and some grub in BKK. I did know that it's around 140bt a day in the long term C/P but that's open air and in this heat and the bird's sh/t that might get on the paint work not worth it. Once again thanks.

8 hours ago, fredob43 said:

This time I'm using it for a bit longer than my usual 5 days but as you say never a problem before. I will save around 4.000bt in taxi fares by leaving it there so well worth it. That will pay for my hotel and some grub in BKK. I did know that it's around 140bt a day in the long term C/P but that's open air and in this heat and the bird's sh/t that might get on the paint work not worth it. Once again thanks.

Yeah, and the inconvenience of getting to/from the long term car park....

Short term is a winner.

• 4 months later...

About this "Short Time Parking";
Does anyone have a map showing where they are, if there are several, and how do you get to the arrivals from the terminal and how do you go the other way to get your car back?
Should we walk this path or are there free shuttles?

I have to go get a couple of friends on September 26 in the morning; their plane arrives at 6am;
the time they retrieve their luggage and pass the Immigration it will be easily 7 am or more;
what time do I have to arrive at this short-term parking so they do not wait for me?

I come from my very deep Issan ... Coming to Bangkok by pickup is not really my cup of tea! :tongue:

If there is on this forum the information that I search thank you for putting me the corresponding link

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

About this "Short Time Parking";
Does anyone have a map showing where they are, if there are several, and how do you get to the arrivals from the terminal and how do you go the other way to get your car back?
Should we walk this path or are there free shuttles?

I have to go get a couple of friends on September 26 in the morning; their plane arrives at 6am;
the time they retrieve their luggage and pass the Immigration it will be easily 7 am or more;
what time do I have to arrive at this short-term parking so they do not wait for me?

I come from my very deep Issan ... Coming to Bangkok by pickup is not really my cup of tea! :tongue:

If there is on this forum the information that I search thank you for putting me the corresponding link

Suggest you use the short term parking. Right on top of the airport and it only cost peanuts 250bht for a full 24 hours a lot less by the hour. Starting at 25bt for the first few hours I believe. Tip use a low level as it's easier to park. Has a lift on every floor. Don't forget your level No:

33 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Suggest you use the short term parking. Right on top of the airport and it only cost peanuts 250bht for a full 24 hours a lot less by the hour. Starting at 25bt for the first few hours I believe. Tip use a low level as it's easier to park. Has a lift on every floor. Don't forget your level No:

I always park on the top level under the shading, the lower levels are normally packed solid plus it annoys me when you get blocked in and need to wait for the guy to come and push loads of cars out the way so you can get access.

4 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

I always park on the top level under the shading, the lower levels are normally packed solid plus it annoys me when you get blocked in and need to wait for the guy to come and push loads of cars out the way so you can get access.

I know what you mean, But I was referring to the very low level. When I parked there before the upper floors were jampacked, drove down a few floors and they were 70% empty. Even managed to park near the lifts.

Mind you I still couldn't find the car when I came back 19 days later. Had to use the alarm button on the key fob to find it.

Archived