Man arrested for allegedly raping, killing Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

Man arrested for allegedly raping, killing Thai woman in Pattaya

By The Nation

ab8a33c73b10d38cc931ed8eca9d2f80.jpeg

A man from Nakhon Nayok was arrested on Thursday morning shortly after he allegedly raped and murdered a Thai woman whose body was found on a Pattaya beach.

5b3da31a406999b5c00518e5b41d4962.jpeg

The naked body was found at 7:30am covered with a layer of sand on Jom Thian Beach. A doctor determined that she died at least two hours earlier.

The 45-year-old was found near a pile of sunbeds.

The suspect, Wichai Thaengthong, 45, from Nakhon Nayok, was arrested about 500 metres from the spot.

aa8041808a7ca472f074a9e3db84a419.jpeg

Police said his shoes matched the prints left near the body. 

Wichai reportedly said he had consensual sex with the victim but she apparently had a heart attack and died.

He was detained at Pattaya police station while a post-mortem was conducted.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30367894

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-18

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

Why is he wearing a woman’s shirt?

This is called unisex ok. Get modern, this is 2019 where gender sex is irrelevent, except when going overseas as a ladyboy.

If your passport says male and you arrive in the UK looking like a cross-dresser, then deport for fake ID.

Such is life.

Ho hum snowflakes and unicorns.

17 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why is it that Pattaya always seems to harbor this type of felon  ?

I lived in Pattaya / Naklua for 13 years ( employment 20 minutes away) My conclusion with the sad crime ... behavior with Thais that make the Headlines had to do with them not from the community of Pattaya - many come to the resort town for employment that is minimum wage and seasonal. They lack a support system and “lose their” moral compass to use good judgment. I live in Isaan area ( Khon Kaen) and the Thais are a totally different “group” and once you visit these compact little farm villages, you see how the locals take care of one another. True, they may look “poor” to Westerners but they do have food on the table (mat), a support system of friend and relatives, and less stress. ( And many villages are financially stable but are not materialistic like the big city folks). I feel sorry for Thais that come to Pattaya alone and hoping to make some baht to send home then face an uncivil environment- they themselves end up changing for the worse. ( Note to the trolls, I do not want to hear smart-arse comments about the bar girls. There is more to Pattaya’s employment scene than that.)

On 4/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, steven100 said:

This kind of felon is known among the bar girls as a 'Mang Da' .... (Which is the Thai word for those giant cockroaches.......)

The Mang Da guys are attracted to Pattaya.... by the bar girls who make 'good money' and these guys leach off those girls and stay drunk, or otherwise 'high' off the girls earnings and will often beat the girls when they don't make enough money for his 'Habits'....... Pattaya and a few other places have an abundance of these girls (I don't want to use the 'P' word) who earn good money and the Mang Da can score on the target... and live a 'wild life' among 'his' peers......

The rest of the world have them too.... Other places they are called 'PIMPS'.........

18 hours ago, steven100 said:

In any country a prostitution area attract easy crime and criminals , as easy money is available from prostitutes as well from customers , so the circle becomes round , side effects are humans trade & drugs and weapons trade....it is also like a "fishing pond "for police to catch any successful bank robber(s)…" import -exporters " & others by showing their excessive spending behavior , ….. a western trained c.i.d. force would have gigantic results here in some nightlife area …. I have 2 area especially  in mind :whistling:...besides "the dark side hide away …"

20 hours ago, steven100 said:

Because apart from nice folks living there it’s one of the sex capitols of the world. This attracts not just players n sellers/dealers but all manner of psychologically fragile people.

Archived