She would take care of me!

Hi all,

I want tell you my story.

I was in Thailand 2 times and always disappointed from the women not about the beauty (they were really pretty) but about bad experience.

I had a Thai girlfriend last year from Isaan. She was not a bargirl or working in the sex industry but after 2 months I understood that she was only a gold digger. I was very disappointed because I liked her.

After that bad experience I begun to be more careful. I didn't trust so much any Thai woman.

But when I came back to Italy, I begun to chat with one woman. She was not young, she is 45 (I'm 53). In the beginning we were chatting normally.

After 1 month she suddenly disappeared. I was a little bit disappointed but I continued to write her even though she didn't answer me.

After 1 months she answered me telling me that she stopped to talk to me because she was married with a Thai man (only religious marriage not officially) . I was shocked. She told me that she didn't love him anymore and that last 3 years she didn't have any sex with him. And that she had 2 relationships with farangs but all finished for different reasons.

I told her that I would accepted her situation and she was surprised.

So we continued to chat for almost 8 months.

After I decided to go to visit her in Bangkok for 8 days, finally.

It was a great experience.

She liked me so much that after 4 days she begin to be sad thinking about my leave.

When I left she was so depressed crying a lot.

She fell in love...

Now she wants to let her husband and stay with me.

I have to tell you that she not poor. She is accounting manager, good job and she owns 3 apartments (everything on her name) . She even offers to pay me for the ticket and accommodations the next time I will go there. I was so surprised! I thought she had to love me very much... Because I never heard that in Thailand a woman would pay the expenses.

Maybe I'm lucky..

I've to tell that already in the first week she offered many dinners, I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable..

So now I'm pretty sure she loves me, she wants to divorce and live with me in Thailand. One time she talked about the possibility that I live there and she would take care of me!

Incredible...

But I couldn't never live so, on her shoulders.. I would like to do something over there.

I told her to be wise. To wait to divorce because before I have to fix my issues in Italy (my sons). And that I want to be 100% sure before to let all and go to her. I want to go to her another time and to stay longer to know her better.

I still don't love her but I like her so much.

That's my story..

I couldn't believe I was so lucky.

I think it is too beautiful to be true...

Maybe sometimes dreams come true.

Tony

Sent from my ASUS_Z012S using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Your a very lucky man, go for it,this kind of relationship is
very rare in Thailand, you must be a very handsome man [emoji6]
let us all know what happens.
regards worgeordie
Thanks worgeordie.
I will share my experience with you all.
Even though will be a long term plan before I can go to live in Thailand.
But I will do my best even try to learn Thai..
[emoji106]
Tony

6 minutes ago, TonyFromItaly said:

"... To move unencumbered.."
What do you mean?

Tony

Move freely about the country without someone telling you if you can or cannot go...Thailand has 10s of thousands of ladies between 18 - 45...many of which might interest you...

Don't forget to pack a bullet proof vest. I'd be very surprised If the Thai husband goes quietly into the night, especially if she has as much wealth and income as you describe. I can't tell if you're telling porkies to us, or your girlfriend is telling porkies to you, but your story has more red flags than Tiananmen Square.

Don't forget to pack a bullet proof vest. I'd be very surprised If the Thai husband goes quietly into the night, especially if she has as much wealth and income as you describe. I can't tell if you're telling porkies to us, or your girlfriend is telling porkies to you, but your story has more red flags than Tiananmen Square.
Hi Gecko,
If the husband kills her, he would get nothing. Her family will get everything.. So it's not logic.
Tony

Hi Gecko,
If the husband kills her, he would get nothing. Her family will get everything.. So it's not logic.
Tony

... And if you think he will kill me... I'm careful. I will go only when everything will be settled
Tony

RE : " I will Look After You ", that is what they all say , Join the Club , they are only after your money , preferably all of it .

Short time is the best option with no strings attached , pay as you go , variety is the spice of life .

Unfortunately these good stories appear more often as we think. The issue is that nobody is interested and bickering and bitching around how bad guy x and guy y it met.

Losing house car and all. These stories are the ones that getting spread all day long in the pubs and bars.. 

My wife (met 2005 at her shop) was poor as a church mouse, living day by day from the little she made with her stand.

She got later control of the money (I was never that good in it.. Not drinking but always buying some unnecessary stuff)

She was teaching me to think when I am retire how we can make it to stay in Thailand.

As soon she was setting up a life and pension plan (6 years school only) and we got married she took a lawyer aside and for every piece of Land, every baht of Gold that we buy and safe, she issued a loan contract and deposits it by the lawyer. 

Her words: "If she dies before me, the family cannot fall over me.. All are nice and good to me now, but when people die the relatives becoming Jackals and she heard of many fights that occurred."

That was over a decade ago and we are more tighten together than ever before. 

just another "good story" not suitable for the common local pub smack talks..

TonyFromItaly,

We are almost same age and the age gap between you and her is perfect, not too old not too young.

Hold on tight to her and see how you can manage with her help to secure you retirement in Thailand if you want to do so.

Most important is to show you trust her and give her a chance to make up a plan. She is Thai and knows better.

Keep the good story going.. 

Archived