She would take care of me!

I would agree with Gecko123 make sure you research who her husband/lover is, a man who has never had a speeding ticket in his life, a complete law abiding citizen, will suddenly change and become a murderer with little or no remorse for his actions when a relationship breaks down especially if a third party is involved. Possibly he has moved onto a new relationship himself, which would then give you the all clear for now.

This is not something specific to Thailand, the world over, the prime motive for murder is relationships, however I think Thailand you run a greater risk for two reasons. 1. "Loss of face" which is extremely difficult for Thai men to deal with. 2. The consequences range from a year or two in the nic, five hundred baht fine to get off the with a wai, depending on who he is? Just be very careful.

I couldn't believe I was so lucky.

I think it is too beautiful to be true...

Maybe sometimes dreams come true.

Dreams do come true, but nightmares are also, very real!

Be careful Tony, I wish you all the best with good luck!  

"She was not a bargirl or working in the sex industry but after 2 months I understood that she was only a gold digger."

Son, you need to wake up and smell the coffee: just because she didn't work in bar doesn't make her outside of "sex industry".

I do hope this is just a writing exercise on OP's part.

Pity anyone this stupid that gets involved with Thailand.

If she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you.

Good luck to you !

The most difficult for her will be to deal with the husband and family.

She will have let them know.

There will not be a "official divorce" as you said only  "religious marriage".

Did she mention later that marriage was registered at the district office ? This need an official divorce.

I would agree with Gecko123 make sure you research who her husband/lover is, a man who has never had a speeding ticket in his life, a complete law abiding citizen, will suddenly change and become a murderer with little or no remorse for his actions when a relationship breaks down especially if a third party is involved. Possibly he has moved onto a new relationship himself, which would then give you the all clear for now.
This is not something specific to Thailand, the world over, the prime motive for murder is relationships, however I think Thailand you run a greater risk for two reasons. 1. "Loss of face" which is extremely difficult for Thai men to deal with. 2. The consequences range from a year or two in the nic, five hundred baht fine to get off the with a wai, depending on who he is? Just be very careful.

I couldn't believe I was so lucky.

I think it is too beautiful to be true...

Maybe sometimes dreams come true.

Dreams do come true, but nightmares are also, very real!

Be careful Tony, I wish you all the best with good luck!  

"Possibly he has moved onto a new relationship himself,..."
She thinks too..
I will be very careful though. I'll wait she will fix with him and only after I will go to live with her...
Tony

Sent from my ASUS_Z012S using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Good luck to you !

The most difficult for her will be to deal with the husband and family.
She will have let them know.

There will not be a "official divorce" as you said only  "religious marriage".

Did she mention later that marriage was registered at the district office ? This need an official divorce.
She said the marriage was never registered.
Tony

29 minutes ago, TonyFromItaly said:

Hi Pravda, I earn less. Here in Europe I earn less than her, and I have 2 sons to take care of. But I own my apartment..
Tony

Does she have kids Antonio?

Btw, your situation is not unusual, I've been trying to explain this to stubborns here. My wife doesn't make as much, but pretty close with bonuses and pension so she has her own house that I've been living in for the past 5 years. Thanks to these living arrangements I was able to save quite a bit of money in Thailand and frankly she did too. She did spoil me before we got married, but she got smarter and stingier over time. One thing about Thai women tho is no matter how many times they claim that they don't care about stuff they have hundreds of family and friends they have to show off. You will eventually have to up your game....and I mean money wise because right now she sounds like a typical insecure housewife in search for some excitement. That won't last long....trust me.

Does she have kids Antonio?

Btw, your situation is not unusual, I've been trying to explain this to stubborns here. My wife doesn't make as much, but pretty close with bonuses and pension so she has her own house that I've been living in for the past 5 years. Thanks to these living arrangements I was able to save quite a bit of money in Thailand and frankly she did too. She did spoil me before we got married, but she got smarter and stingier over time. One thing about Thai women tho is no matter how many times they claim that they don't care about stuff they have hundreds of family and friends they have to show off. You will eventually have to up your game....and I mean money wise because right now she sounds like a typical insecure housewife in search for some excitement. That won't last long....trust me.
She doesn't have children.
You say it won't last long..
But I'm pretty sure that it isn't only a puppy love. She is really in love with me. I recognize love when I see.
I'm not in love yet and this give me an advantage because I am more rational.
And believe me I'm a very cautious man, maybe too much sometimes.
For that reason I still doubting for a so big luck happened to me...

Tony

19 hours ago, TonyFromItaly said:

... And if you think he will kill me... I'm careful. I will go only when everything will be settled
Tony

If they had a village wedding/blessing (not registered officially at Amphur) there is no need for a divorce she would simply walk away or tell him get out. It will not go down well with him and you need to pray he's not a Thai cop.

If they had a village wedding/blessing (not registered officially at Amphur) there is no need for a divorce she would simply walk away or tell him get out. It will not go down well with him and you need to pray he's not a Thai cop.
Yes true.
I will be careful mate.
Tony

13 minutes ago, TonyFromItaly said:

She doesn't have children.
You say it won't last long..
But I'm pretty sure that it isn't only a puppy love. She is really in love with me. I recognize love when I see.
I'm not in love yet and this give me an advantage because I am more rational.
And believe me I'm a very cautious man, maybe too much sometimes.
For that reason I still doubting for a so big luck happened to me...

Tony

You obviously didn't understand anything I wrote....

Contrary to popular word on the street , there are good girls out there. Play it careful and try to let the relationship develop.

No divorce needed for just the Buddha marriage. Previous advice about watching for her ex I would say is sound.

Good luck. 

You obviously didn't understand anything I wrote....
Pravda, I understand what you mean. Save face and so on..
But she lives in Bangkok not in a lost village.. And her family is not big. A very old mother and 2 sister.
And told her to all that I'm not rich, so she knows what she is going to get..
I'm clear with her. If she wants me she knows about me in advance. No expectations..
Tony

Contrary to popular word on the street , there are good girls out there. Play it careful and try to let the relationship develop.
No divorce needed for just the Buddha marriage. Previous advice about watching for her ex I would say is sound.
Good luck. 
I'm agree with you. There are, even though very difficult to find..
Tony

2 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Pleaza..call me Tony. Welcome to my humble home. You like a glass of grappa? I got some pecorino in the 'frigerator if you hungry. 

Are you talking to me?

Archived