How to Watch BSB Motorcycle Racing Season 2019

Black Bird

Good Day To All, 

I would appreciate any help trying to watch the British Superbike Races, Starting off Tomorrow and over the weekend at Silverstone England. 

Any motorcycle followers that could help with advice would be great. The others , motogp and WSBK have video passes, but apparently Eurosport have tied up Broadcasting, or there isn't the demand.

Its definitely worth its own app / video pass but just don't have one.  Thanks for your help. 

Black Bird

Issan Area

Hello Again, 

For anyone who also wants to know, i found out that Questod . co . uk ( Quest Tv ) has the actual live racing this year ! Could not believe my luck when i dug deeper on the BSB website. 

Just get a good VPN, i use express v p n , its very cheap and very powerful. Connect via UK Server. Now i just need to wait till This Sunday to see if it is all good. 

Eurosport still have the other days. FYI any BSB or Motorcycle racing fans. 

Cheers

OP

There is one free way first download Kodi "17"only disable updates in playstore download kodi configurator app install sky package kodi 17 only cast to your tv or watch on your device sure there are many kodi 18 packages doing the same but I have found them unreliable ????

I am amazed at the lack of knowledge people have.

Eurosport works perfect if you have a VPN UK.

just google vpnuk and you will immediately find the provider i use.

Pulse-net.  google this.  i have used it for a couple of years.

have at least 24 hour catch up, so you dont have to watch anything live.

but if you just want Eurosport, then use the player behind vpnuk

19 hours ago, taninthai said:

Nice will check this out,I tried to take out a paid subscription to Eurosport they blocked it as only broadcast to Europe.could just use vpn with that too I suppose.

yes get vpnuk and Eurosport works perfecty

Watched it on MacBook streaming from quest tv using google chrome browser running the hola extension its free and picture and quality was fine.

bit strange on my iPad I have the hola vpn that you have to pay for and it would not let me watch quest tv from the browser just get a pop up telling me that you need to download quest tv app,then if using the app I don’t think you can run it through a vpn.

Hello, 

Just to recap, the method i use worked perfectly, 100% crystal clear viewing. 

Everyone has their method, i do not need to comment on them. 

So long as the motorcycle fans of BSB get it, then we are all doing fine. 

Enjoy the races. 

Black Bird

OP

NB: i used to have another profile, shame i couldn't use it due to not having my old email to get a pwd reset.

been on here for 13 years, I gained and contributed a lot. Thai Visa help centre did not allow me to submit another email address. 

Now i am starting to retire here in Ratchasima Area , i will be back more. 

Archived