TruemoveH how do I activate the NON STOP 4G plans?

organicman

Hi,

I wish to go on the following plan (6GB for 599 THB NON STOP 4g Internet for 30 days) as you can see below. I signed up to this plan at the airport.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhJ3rOS10ML0gdNz67jGe2AI8Flliw

I was told to go to another link to recharge

https://topping.truemoveh.com/new-shelf

I don't see the 6GB for 599THB NON STOP 4G plan there or anywhere on TrueMoveH website (non stop plans are in Thai). Does anyone know the code for it?

Not know about the NON STOp 6GB for 599 . Perhaps a special one time promotion.

If you are in Thailand, the best is to go to a True Service shop and ask them to use that promotion again.

They can check it in the computer, and apply the same again if possible.

Anyway what I have here in my list is :

30 days NON STOP 4GB, 399 Baht 128 Mbps *900*8818#   (after 4GB you pay per MB)

And

1 Month True Internet unlimited maximum Speed 6 GB free wifi 699 Baht 384Kbps *900*1369# (after 6GB the speed is throttled)

The best, visit a True Shop.

Rgds,

41 minutes ago, donim said:

Not know about the NON STOp 6GB for 599 . Perhaps a special one time promotion.

If you are in Thailand, the best is to go to a True Service shop and ask them to use that promotion again.

They can check it in the computer, and apply the same again if possible.

Anyway what I have here in my list is :

30 days NON STOP 4GB, 399 Baht 128 Mbps *900*8818#   (after 4GB you pay per MB)

And

1 Month True Internet unlimited maximum Speed 6 GB free wifi 699 Baht 384Kbps *900*1369# (after 6GB the speed is throttled)

The best, visit a True Shop.

Rgds,

Sorry what does the 128 Mbps and 384 Kbps on each plan mean? Is that the throttle speed when I go over the data or the speed while using the plan before going over the data limit?

128 kbps & 384 kbps is the bandwidth to which you are throttled once you use up the main body of data.

These are very poor value, especially if you are staying for more than a month or two.

In this case you would have been better off with their 90 day unlimited 4 Mbps for 1284 baht or the one year SIM 4 Mbps SIM available via Lazada for much the same.

They also have a 90 day 1 Mbps package for 802.50.

600 baht for 6 GB is very poor.

You can better that easily by simply applying a weekly package of 2 GB for 52.43 baht. *900*1954# then the dial key

8 GB over four weeks for 210 baht, puts the 6 GB for 600 baht to shame.

14 hours ago, organicman said:

Sorry what does the 128 Mbps and 384 Kbps on each plan mean? Is that the throttle speed when I go over the data or the speed while using the plan before going over the data limit?

Typo.. it is 128Kbps , yes the trottled speed.

Speed is then compared as what people got 20 years ago on their xDSL home internet

The people at True Service can help you.

You can considering looking to another provider and compare.

There are threads in Thaivisa and on the webs.

Don't get at the airport, a lot of commission goes to the booths and the packages are one time instead of automatically extended every month.

Rgds

20 minutes ago, donim said:

Typo.. it is 128Kbps , yes the trottled speed.

Speed is then compared as what people got 20 years ago on their xDSL home internet

The people at True Service can help you.

You can considering looking to another provider and compare.

There are threads in Thaivisa and on the webs.

Don't get at the airport, a lot of commission goes to the booths and the packages are one time instead of automatically extended every month.

Rgds

Not a particularly useful post. Nothing wrong with getting a SIM at the airport, as long as you purchase the basic 49 baht SIM and then add a package of your choice. Truemove H 49 baht Tourist SIM allows for relatively cheap calls abroad.

Archived