Trump curses Mueller appointment: 'This is the end of my presidency'

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take on this. In context of the time and attendees, it was just another of Trumps rope a dope and his enemies swallowed,the russia hook line and sinker.

They and their media went all in, went Maddow level loony. 

straight out of Sun tzu.

Trump out smarted his  enemies,,had them show and,play their cards, commit and expend most of their ammunition. Now they look foolish scrambling for little morselsi n this report while the reality is an epic failure to get trump.

Spygate indictments coming up?

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

It was not only Trump's staff and Cabinet that saved him from obstruction of justice but Mueller himself!

Mueller could have forced Trump into an interview under oath before a grand jury instead of settling for written responses (largely by Trump's attorneys).

It's said the reason was that Mueller determined that his office lacked the authority to charge a sitting president with a crime. https://www.thenation.com/article/mueller-report-obstruction-trump/

But Mueller's charge was not to charge the president for crimes but to discern the truth behind Trump's actions after during the 2016 election and after becoming president.

Mueller report proves key Trump advisers saved him from himself

"So where does that leave us? It leaves us with one of the most enigmatic figures in American history. Donald Trump is neither a felon nor is he blameless. Like much else in our politics, the rest is likely to be more rage than reason, as people reach their own conclusions".

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/439531-mueller-report-resonates-whether-you-love-or-hate-president-trump

In the report findings Mr. Trump hasn't committed a crime! He hasn't committed treason! He didn't conspire or colluded with Russians! Turlley(law prof) the opinion writer here, neglected to interject Mr. Trump's intent which caused his staffers to disobey his orders !

The big question in all Change Supporter's minds must be,what did PT know that others weren't privy too,that made him obsessed about calling this a hoax

15 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

My take on this. In context of the time and attendees, it was just another of Trumps rope a dope and his enemies swallowed,the russia hook line and sinker.

They and their media went all in, went Maddow level loony. 

straight out of Sun tzu.

Trump out smarted his  enemies,,had them show and,play their cards, commit and expend most of their ammunition. Now they look foolish scrambling for little morselsi n this report while the reality is an epic failure to get trump.

Spygate indictments coming up?

There are 17 ongoing investigations ????

Just now, riclag said:

Your right but you can't deny that he (Barr) is making sure everything is done by the book 

Look at SDNY history.  It’s assessed that the investigations concerning Trump will take 2-4 years.  There is a commitment, and by word of the prosecutors, no stone will be left unturned.  There are also 14 million more files turned over by Cohen to various investigations.  This has only begun 

1 minute ago, Redline said:

Look at SDNY history.  It’s assessed that the investigations concerning Trump will take 2-4 years.  There is a commitment, and by word of the prosecutors, no stone will be left unturned.  There are also 14 million more files turned over by Cohen to various investigations.  This has only begun 

Cohen the liar, his wife was facing years in jail for conspiring  with her husband on millions in bank  loan fraud, for his taxi business!

He has lied to Congress twice he will say anything to save his family

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Cohen the liar, his wife was facing years in jail for conspiring  with her husband on millions in bank  loan fraud, for his taxi business!

Verifiable evidence can be used in a court of law

1 hour ago, toenail said:

Misinformation/ Hillary won the popular vote by over 5 million votes True, Trump won the rigged electoral votes. Trump supporters remind me of the “Red Shirt” voters in Thailand that were easily influenced by corrupt Thaksin family because of their ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hey, speaking of ignorance, how exactly were the electoral votes rigged?

4 hours ago, MickeyDelux said:

The dem's have done nothing to improve the average American's life. They only offer higher taxes and fear to American's.  It's common knowledge that the dem party is controlled by authoritarians and its demise is just a matter of time.

.....except maybe healthcare. Something that the Republicans want to take away from 20 million Americans.

9 hours ago, neeray said:

Trump is that alright (above quotation). This investigation, subsequent report, will just add to the most disgraceful legacy any president in the history of the United States of America has ever created for himself.

Finally we see all his dirty tricks and total disregard for the welfare of others AND his total contempt for the rule of law.

Add to that, one more (or many) failure. He couldn't even succeed in directing his own staff to break the law. They just ignored the direction from their Commander in Chief.

Well done Mueller. You did it with class and dignity; both are sadly lacking in the current administration.

Trump may well have many dirty tricks. But AFAIK, people who are his enemies haven't died mysteriously, or had strange accidents.

Not the case with the family he beat to office.

2 hours ago, riclag said:

No surely Cohen isn't a liar is he???? Lying TWICE........well I never??

And of course Trump NEVER lies...........yeah right; he opens his mouth and lies just roll out, oh and then with his superhuman memory, he can't remember telling them. Fraud and a liar.

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Hey Xylophone;

Probably not the best idea to call people "naive and weak minded" if you are trying to persuade them to see your point of view.  This is the best strategy the Democrats could use, IF they want Trump to be re-elected. It's kinda hard to insult people and then ask for their vote!

Hey Hanaguma, 

Not really trying to persuade anyone to see my point of view, just pointing out what many would consider factual with regards to his supporters and followers.

As I'm not a Democrat, Republican or a US citizen, I don't suppose my post will have influenced a Democrat or Republican, one way or the other.

It's just my opinion and the fact that I don't like liars, cheats, misogynists and racists, oh, and dumb ones at that!

9 minutes ago, xylophone said:

No surely Cohen isn't a liar is he???? Lying TWICE........well I never??

And of course Trump NEVER lies...........yeah right; he opens his mouth and lies just roll out, oh and then with his superhuman memory, he can't remember telling them. Fraud and a liar.

This one is  going to jail the other one is and will be POTUS till 2024! America has no other choice,a discussion for another topic 

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

This one is  going to jail the other one is and will be POTUS till 2024! America has no other choice,a discussion for another topic 

It's not over til the fat clown sings...........plenty more investigations on the go.

If America has no choice but to re-elect a dumb, lying, cheating, racist, narcissistic misogynist clown, then what has the USA come to when this is the only option.

The rest of the world and its leaders must be chuckling every time that Trump opens his mouth, because he can't help but lie and it is so blatant as to be stupid.

Once the world's leading superpower, and now the laughing stock, led by an orange clown.

Actually he said he was bound by DOJ policy not to indite a sitting president therefore he passed it to Congress to decide and to other jurisdictions to act upon the end of his term. So yes he did in fact find sufficient evidence but could not prosecute. You might want to continue reading the report, if in fact you are reading it

What part of this don't you understand:

1 Mueller did not find evidence to suggest that anything Trump did rise to the level that would justify a criminal charge of conspiring or coordinating with Russia to interfere in the 2016 US presidential elections.

2  Mueller stated that on obstruction of justice,
‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him’.

The 2 year waste of money attempt to overthrow the officially elected President of the USA is over. Give it up all ready, there is nothing there and never was.

This was always a distraction created primary by the Clinton's and her supporters

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

18 minutes ago, xylophone said:

It's not over til the fat clown sings...........plenty more investigations on the go.

If America has no choice but to re-elect a dumb, lying, cheating, racist, narcissistic misogynist clown, then what has the USA come to when this is the only option.

The rest of the world and its leaders must be chuckling every time that Trump opens his mouth, because he can't help but lie and it is so blatant as to be stupid.

Once the world's leading superpower, and now the laughing stock, led by an orange clown.

says you

44 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Hey Hanaguma, 

Not really trying to persuade anyone to see my point of view, just pointing out what many would consider factual with regards to his supporters and followers.

As I'm not a Democrat, Republican or a US citizen, I don't suppose my post will have influenced a Democrat or Republican, one way or the other.

It's just my opinion and the fact that I don't like liars, cheats, misogynists and racists, oh, and dumb ones at that!

Fair enough. Ironically, I'm the same- just an observer from (hopefully) far enough away to have a reasonably objective viewpoint. Guess I am from the school of "starting with personal attacks isn't the best way to start a constructive conversation".  Not much gets solved with a succession of ad hom attacks- that's what Twitter is for.

If you don't like liars and the like, then you'll have a hard time finding any politician to admire!  It really cuts down the pool if you know what I mean...

23 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Fair enough. Ironically, I'm the same- just an observer from (hopefully) far enough away to have a reasonably objective viewpoint. Guess I am from the school of "starting with personal attacks isn't the best way to start a constructive conversation".  Not much gets solved with a succession of ad hom attacks- that's what Twitter is for.

If you don't like liars and the like, then you'll have a hard time finding any politician to admire!  It really cuts down the pool if you know what I mean...

It's not so much a question of "he who is without sin" but rather in the case of Trump "he who is without virtue".

39 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

A nice reasoned response, however I think we do differ on a couple of things, inasmuch as I do not consider this to be a personal attack on anybody, just a reflection on what they actually are – – you know, the truth and all that!

I think it could be fair to say that there are people who tell the occasional lie, and hopefully I can put my hand on my heart and say that I don't, because I have never, ever subscribed to that, because in my opinion it's not necessary as there is nothing wrong with the truth.

I believe your point about politicians is somewhat valid, however I always viewed Pres Obama in the highest regard and rate him to be someone I would absolutely and totally look up to.

I don't care whether the Democrat or Republican argument comes into play here, I just cannot see how someone of this character came to be president of the USA – – if that can happen, then there is something drastically wrong in the USA.

Before we get off the subject, I really have no particular liking of Hillary Clinton, so IMO overall the state of American politics looks to be fairly messed up.

Archived