Trump curses Mueller appointment: 'This is the end of my presidency'

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"So Trump, playing the PT Barnum card, appealed to the weak minded and naive by offering them that which they wanted...... "

ahhh...just like DEMS and offers of FREEEE everything for everyone ?   
Not sure if that's the same. 45 promises stuff and does the exact opposite. The democrats at least try to improve things in the right direction Particularly with health care which is the reason 45 got creamed in the house in 2018 which is also the reason there is now oversight of that serial lying corrupt demagogue.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Didn't take long.  The Republicans are already trying to blame Obama for Trump getting caught with his tiny hand in the cookie jar:

The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.

source: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Didn't take long.  The Republicans are already trying to blame Obama for Trump getting caught with his tiny hand in the cookie jar:

The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.

source: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html
Actually he did act on it which in turn they are crying that he was spying on them. Must be nice to have a cake and eat it too. These FISA warrants they are up in arms about are proof he acted

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 4/19/2019 at 2:52 PM, riclag said:

We will see! Another topic for discussion!

We will be discussing this for many years to come I believe-unless those responsible for checks and balances give up, but DT has made many more enemies than friends, and he’s not used to dealing with rules or those more powerful than him.  If he had agreed to cooperate with the investigations, of which there will be even more now, it would have all passed

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-pdf-takeaways.html

On 4/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Langsuan Man said:

Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.

No, he and his administration openly denied it.

same same.jpg

On 4/21/2019 at 8:38 AM, J Town said:

No, he and his administration openly denied it.

False, Obama actually tried to get McConnell and the Republicans to sign on to a report condemning Russian meddling in the elections. McConnell refused because he said he didn't believe it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mitch-mcconnell-cia-russia-trump-election-2016-12

John Oliver’s take is

Two key factors that may have saved the President:

Incompetence, when it comes to conspiracy with Russia

And

Disobedience, when it comes to obstruction of justice.

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

You don't think it's possible that someone couldn't like both Trump and HRC? I would think almost everyone wouldn't like either one of them.

Well, if you look at his post he attached no adjective to Trump but attached "crooked" to Hillary. And then there's this whole bizarre belief system that has developed about the Clinton foundation, Uranium One, Benghazi which has led sloppy thinkers to conclude that Hillary is some kind of crook. 

17 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Well, if you look at his post he attached no adjective to Trump but attached "crooked" to Hillary. And then there's this whole bizarre belief system that has developed about the Clinton foundation, Uranium One, Benghazi which has led sloppy thinkers to conclude that Hillary is some kind of crook. 

Well, they are some kind of crooks. The kind that it's legal to be. They created a foundation to maintain relevancy, while charging through the nose for personal appearances, so long as one of them maintained a position of power, or it was believed that they would. When the positions of power dried up, so did the money. All legal.

They've pulled in over 200 million since Clinton left the presidency, while leaving the presidency deeply in debt.

5 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Well, they are some kind of crooks. The kind that it's legal to be. They created a foundation to maintain relevancy, while charging through the nose for personal appearances, so long as one of them maintained a position of power, or it was believed that they would. When the positions of power dried up, so did the money. All legal.

They've pulled in over 200 million since Clinton left the presidency, while leaving the presidency deeply in debt.

Ya think Bill Clinton would have had a problem raking in cash without the Clinton Foundation?

And some might say tbat leaving the Presidency broke is not a bad thing.

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Ya think Bill Clinton would have had a problem raking in cash without the Clinton Foundation?

And some might say tbat leaving the Presidency broke is not a bad thing.

C'mon man, you're just arguing for the sake of argument. I do that sometimes too. I can take any side. But let's be real here. While their profitting on their influence is not illegal currently, it's pretty damn sleazy.

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

C'mon man, you're just arguing for the sake of argument. I do that sometimes too. I can take any side. But let's be real here. While their profitting on their influence is not illegal currently, it's pretty damn sleazy.

Stop with the c'mon business. You don't think a dynamic, eloquent, extremely intelligent w ex President with extraordinary social skills needs a foundation to rake in the big bucks? It's astonishing that the Clinton Foundation. by objective evaluation, is run honestly and well, is used as a stick to beat the Clintons with.

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Stop with the c'mon business. You don't think a dynamic, eloquent, extremely intelligent w ex President with extraordinary social skills needs a foundation to rake in the big bucks? It's astonishing that the Clinton Foundation. by objective evaluation, is run honestly and well, is used as a stick to beat the Clintons with.

So why did the "donations" dry up for the "Global Initiative" the second after HRC lost the election?

8 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

So why did the "donations" dry up for the "Global Initiative" the second after HRC lost the election?

Actually donations to the Clinton Foundatin have been declining for years. And you don't think that possibly, just maybe, perhaps that the malevolence of Trump might have something to do with that drop?

And how do you squar your contention that Hillary Clinton used her position to benefit the Clinton Foundation:

image.png.4d89175bb69f6b739f410c66d35de61f.png

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/clinton-foundation-revenue-low/

And are you suggesting that funds given to the Clinton Foundation personally benefited the Clintons? 

image.png

26 minutes ago, bumofdabeach said:

So how bout that Trump foundation was ruled that they are forbidden to create a new one due to rampant illegalities. That includes the whole family not just the Donald

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well people say that Trump isn't bighearted. I think his foundation's performance disproves that. He actually managed to feel sympathy for a billionaire like himself. In fact, a billioinaire exactly like himself.

The Trump cult members strangely suffer from some psychological mental disorder that they cannot forget Hillary. Though she won the popular vote, Trump became president because of the outdated electoral vote. Sad these Trump supporters cannot get over Hillary; for Trump is their president so they should be happy folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived