In unflattering detail, Mueller report reveals Trump actions to impede inquiry

webfact

30 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

If it is Bernie, he has the capacity to win over Red state voters. Trump does not have capacity to win over Bluestate voters. Weld may have that capacity but I think he's going to get lost in the noise.

Both Bernie and Yang have correctly identified what needs healing in America. It is not Blacks, it is not the LGTBQ, it is not whatever other "identity" group, it is the poor white voter, who has been shit on for 150 years. Just a pawn in their game.

Yes, the poor whites who have been "shit on" by the blacks, Indians, Chinese and, lest we forget, the Mexicans!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Trump openly admitted he plays dirty and knows all the sleazy tricks from being a NYC property developer that basically outsmarted the tax codes and pulled some moves.

You could complete this picture by adding that he has filed for bankruptcy several times, therefore causing contractors etc (yes some working class folk as well) to lose money, that he lies incessantly, that his organisation has employed illegal immigrants and paid them below industry level wages, and he is a proven misogynist as well as a racist.

That somewhat completes the picture and in doing so makes one wonder at the mentality/morality of people who voted for and support this POS.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can we expect an apology from those TVF posters ( you know who you are ) that claimed Barr would redact anything unflattering to Trump?

Will be interesting if the Dems do try and impeach, given there probably isn't enough there there to convince Senate GOP members to uphold such.

Lol.... it’s all unflattering to trump, but apologies to Barr are premature, until Congress has seen the un-redacted version.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Both Bernie and Yang have correctly identified what needs healing in America. It is not Blacks, it is not the LGTBQ, it is not whatever other "identity" group, it is the poor white voter, who has been shit on for 150 years. Just a pawn in their game.

Mmm.... for years and years and years.

lets look at that..... 2019-150= 1869

1869.... isn’t that but a very few short years after the conclusion of the civil war, were human rights, (primarily for non whites) were an issue?

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

They should just hold a vote in the house on it. Then it can be quashed in the senate if the house actually goes for it.

Yes indeed... don’t worry about the evidentiary burden.... ignore the report....let the corrupt swamp critters do a partisan vote and pardon the POS.... what a wonderful system y’all have.

ironically, I’m pretty sure that the founding fathers drafted the constitution of the “American experiment” to steer the fledgling nation away from imperial or monarchical rule.... yet here we see the countries elite supporting just that. 

All hail king don... yer right.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on his inquiry into Russia's role in the 2016 U.S. election

But back to the original charges in the investigation - what was Russia's role in criminally conspiring with the Trump campaign to swing the 2016 presidential elections, and what were the Trump campaign's role in criminally conspiring with Russia to swing the 2016 presidential campaign?  

The outcome is?  
"But Mueller, a former FBI director, concluded there was not enough evidence to establish that Trump's campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Moscow."

Ok, well, back to watching reruns of Grace & Frankie as the main-stream press engages in ad-hominem galore.  Precious little chum in the waters for so many sharks.

10 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Mmm.... for years and years and years.

lets look at that..... 2019-150= 1869

1869.... isn’t that but a very few short years after the conclusion of the civil war, were human rights, (primarily for non whites) were an issue?

Yes, it is.

Have you been to all 50 states. Have you avoided the major cities and gone to the other 99% of the area that comprises America? Well, it's inhabited by mostly working class and poor white people.

Did you see the election map where the popular vote was won by one candidate but almost every territory was won by the other candidate? Well, that's where the poor white people live, in the 90%+ area of America nobody cares about.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, any that were paying attention at the last election knew exactly what Trump was, so none of the above is a surprise ( unless one was asleep for the duration of the campaign ).

Some of us knew from the start that he wasn't a particularly honourable chap, but he wasn't elected because he was a smooth talking, two faced, fork tongued run of the mill politician that has a fake smile on their face when they are out campaigning and forget all their promises soon as elected. It did help though, that the Dems had the worst possible candidate running against him. Bernie would have been a shoo in.

As for "This is not a great day for the Trump Presidency" it's probably no worse than many of the days since he was elected.

His presidency has just been one of attacks from the opposition/ resistance. The amazing thing is that he managed to get anything done at all. Most people faced with what he had to put up with would have walked away from it. 

During the campaign trump made repeated promises to "drain the swamp". trump complies with the criteria in your para 2 above. An example...

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/05/trumps-washington/560105/

trump has managed to scrap through the Mueller Investigation process, not least because the President cannot be indicted whilst in Office. We all know an Impeachment process is out of consideration for obvious reasons. Additionally the thought of Pence being POTUS is just too much for rational people. 

1 hour ago, Becker said:

Yes, the poor whites who have been "shit on" by the blacks, Indians, Chinese and, lest we forget, the Mexicans!!

More often they are shit on by other whites.

It's the same as it ever was:

https://www.amazon.com/Hillbilly-Elegy-Memoir-Family-Culture/dp/0062300547

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_a_Pawn_in_Their_Game

5 minutes ago, farcanell said:

No.... I’ve probably only travelled across 40 states, but I did avoid the cities wherever possible, unless they had points of interest (to me) such as in Pittsburg, so I have seen a lot of the USA, including outback Alaska.

And yes... we’ve all see the election map.... of the election that HRC won on a one voice one vote scale, but lost to electoral college gerrymandering 

The electoral college and gerrymandering are not connected. Two different things.

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

But will probably only be condemned by those who are able to see the man for who he is. Those who are blinkered will sadly continue to stand by him.

Like those blinkered will continue to stand by Hilary and Bill, and the DNC who cheated Bernie out of his shot at POTUS?

Sadly, many people all over the world chose to wear blinkers when it comes to supporting politicians representing the political ideology they personally favor. That's why we get so many lying, hypocritical, law breaking politicians elected and re-elected.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can we expect an apology from those TVF posters ( you know who you are ) that claimed Barr would redact anything unflattering to Trump?

Will be interesting if the Dems do try and impeach, given there probably isn't enough there there to convince Senate GOP members to uphold such.

have you seen The Good Fight (i only saw season3) its shows the "by any means"

crowd going full on deranged. crazy show, kinda funny if it wasnt so true.

this investigation began with a false premise based on fusion gps report paid for by dnc,hrc,fbi. its a treasonous crime, a coup attempt. is obstructing (if any ) crime in progress even  a crime?

spying on an opposition campaign by obama admin is a crime

Trump holds the trump card no matter how the coup plotting media spins it.

heads will roll. game over.????

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Maybe the American founding fathers were a bit smarter than you!

It's not a matter of smarter or dumber.  The founders could never have foreseen forty million people living in California no matter how smart they were.  That's why they put in place a means to amend the constitution, and amend it we have. 

12 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

????what do you think you'll find?

Me?

No idea and don’t have a stake in who leads the USA. 

However, considering trump’s general untrustworthiness, I’d be interested to know what he’s hiding...

19 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Me?

No idea and don’t have a stake in who leads the USA. 

However, considering trump’s general untrustworthiness, I’d be interested to know what he’s hiding...

mostly grand jury related. you might not like what you find there as Trump/Russia delusion has been destroyed.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

10 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

mostly grand jury related. you might not like what you find there as Trump/Russia delusion has been destroyed.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

I never mentioned collusion, did I?

Now obstruction of justice...

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I never mentioned collusion, did I?

Now obstruction of justice...

I see. so another investigation into whether Trump obstructed an investigation that did not result in a favorable outcome. ok I think I get the logic now.

this never ends hehe.

you know the president could have fired Mueller at anytime. lol

5 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

I see. so another investigation into whether Trump obstructed an investigation that did not result in a favorable outcome. ok I think I get the logic now.

this never ends hehe.

you know the president could have fired Mueller at anytime. lol

Erm... you do know what this thread is about don’t you?

From the OP’s opening paragraph 

“Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on his inquiry into Russia's role in the 2016 U.S. election described in extensive and sometimes unflattering detail how President Donald Trump tried to impede the probe, raising questions about whether he committed the crime of obstruction of justice.”

lol indeed. 

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

From the OP’s opening paragraph 

“Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on his inquiry into Russia's role in the 2016 U.S. election described in extensive and sometimes unflattering detail how President Donald Trump tried to impede the probe, raising questions about whether he committed the crime of obstruction of justice.”

lol indeed. 

hmm makes sense. the russia conspiracy investigation was a set up to try and get Trump for obstruction of that hoax of an investigation. and trump didnt take the bait, out smarted them.

these losers deserve whats coming. 

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Yeap, a POTUS that knows no shame. A POTUS who can't be embarrassed even when his laundry is aired in full public view.

President Donald Trump has evaded criminal charges — but special counsel Robert Mueller’s report is a brutal indictment of his campaign and his presidency.

The first volume of the two-part, 448-page report details how Trump and his allies solicited, encouraged, accepted and benefited from the assistance provided by America's most storied foreign adversary as part of a multi-front assault on American democracy.

The other lays out comprehensive evidence that the president may have obstructed justice through what Mueller described as a "pattern of conduct" that included firing FBI Director Jim Comey, trying to remove Mueller, publicly praising and condemning witnesses, and seeking to limit the scope of the probe.

Taken in sum, Mueller's findings reveal three years of actions by Trump and his subordinates that critics say rattle the very foundations of the American system of governance, from the sacrosanct nature of democratic elections to the idea that no man, not even the president, is above the law.

The story, in even its most sympathetic telling, is one of a president who used nearly every power vested in his office and his persona — including hiring and firing, the bully pulpit, party loyalty, private intimidation, and disinformation — to cover up ties between his campaign and Russia so that he could spare himself the public humiliation of having won an election that wasn't entirely on the level.

29 minutes ago, neeray said:

Yeap, a POTUS that knows no shame. A POTUS who can't be embarrassed even when his laundry is aired in full public view.

President Donald Trump has evaded criminal charges — but special counsel Robert Mueller’s report is a brutal indictment of his campaign and his presidency.

The first volume of the two-part, 448-page report details how Trump and his allies solicited, encouraged, accepted and benefited from the assistance provided by America's most storied foreign adversary as part of a multi-front assault on American democracy.

The other lays out comprehensive evidence that the president may have obstructed justice through what Mueller described as a "pattern of conduct" that included firing FBI Director Jim Comey, trying to remove Mueller, publicly praising and condemning witnesses, and seeking to limit the scope of the probe.

Taken in sum, Mueller's findings reveal three years of actions by Trump and his subordinates that critics say rattle the very foundations of the American system of governance, from the sacrosanct nature of democratic elections to the idea that no man, not even the president, is above the law.

The story, in even its most sympathetic telling, is one of a president who used nearly every power vested in his office and his persona — including hiring and firing, the bully pulpit, party loyalty, private intimidation, and disinformation — to cover up ties between his campaign and Russia so that he could spare himself the public humiliation of having won an election that wasn't entirely on the level.

what fake news conspiracy nonsense. investigated for over 2 years and came up with nothing. zero. zilch.

all the dramatic wailing and flailing does not make true that which is not.  

coup failed. its over. msm lied. justice inbound.

Archived