In unflattering detail, Mueller report reveals Trump actions to impede inquiry

webfact

15 hours ago, Kelsall said:

The only thing the Dems have is this smear campaign against Trump.  They have no candidate, no issues, no crimes against Trump, nothing except the smear campaign which has gone on since the day he announced his candidacy.  The voters see through it and Trump will win in 2020.

Your prediction is as false as your tag line. Barr never said that.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/19/2019 at 2:30 AM, connda said:

But back to the original charges in the investigation - what was Russia's role in criminally conspiring with the Trump campaign to swing the 2016 presidential elections, and what were the Trump campaign's role in criminally conspiring with Russia to swing the 2016 presidential campaign?  

*Tinfoil hat on*

Taking a look back, I still believe what I believed 2 years ago. Yes, the Russians spied on US institutions, and yes, the Trump campaign gladly accepted dirt on Hillary and Democrats given to them by the Russians during the campaign.

But I don't believe that the Russians wanted Trump to win. I think like everyone else they believed that the election was a sure victory for Hillary. So why help Trump?

Not because they wanted him to win. I believe that they had some serious dirt on Hillary (maybe the 30,000 emails?) which they were keeping to themselves. While relishing the prospect of using it to influence a President Hillary, they couldn't resist making her squirm over that prospect and were therefore leaking relatively inconsequential stuff to keep her on edge. I found it telling, for example, that all of the emails leaked from Podesta's account were written by him to Hillary, while her replies to those emails were not leaked. Her replies would certainly be more damaging to her than what Podesta wrote to her. 

Hillary had already proved herself willing to assist with things in Russia's interest for a price through the Uranium One deal. And she had the perfect money for favors mechanism in place with the Clinton Foundation. I believe that the Russians would have far preferred her in office than Trump, and had some blackmail material with which they could have place pressure on a President Hillary Clinton.

The Russians were playing with their victim by feeding information to Trump. Unfortunately for them, they played a little too rough.

17 hours ago, Kelsall said:

The only thing the Dems have is this smear campaign against Trump.  They have no candidate, no issues, no crimes against Trump, nothing except the smear campaign which has gone on since the day he announced his candidacy.  The voters see through it and Trump will win in 2020.

The last I counted there were 20 candidates from Dems side who want to run against him. Dems have a "medicare for all" issue that trumps all. If US can spend trillions of dollars on the military, it may not be far fetched to spend billions on "medicare for all". Have you noticed how the medical insurers and pharma stocks have tanked last week as wall street begins to fathom the "medicare for all" wave. I think Trump has no moral compass but I like it that he is not starting new wars, though it would be better if he stops the on-going wars.

Trump had intent to obstruct justice, but since his minions refused to carry out his intent, no crime was committed. Also, its good to know Trump is surrounded by good people. Checks and balances, the hallmark of US democracy.

21 hours ago, Thainesss said:

No it doesn't. Thats nothing more than your, and alot of the other "hate trump" media's "analysis" of whats going on. 

that is wrong i m siding here with kevin nunes who gave his view in the washington examiner 2 days ago. i guess nunes has far more expertise than hoax news cnn expert watchers.

wbr

roobaa01

28 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

that is wrong i m siding here with kevin nunes who gave his view in the washington examiner 2 days ago. i guess nunes has far more expertise than hoax news cnn expert watchers.

wbr

roobaa01

The same Kevin Nunes who collected documents from the WH and then stood in the street declaring he'd found some shocking revelations that he was going to deliver to ..... the WH!

That Kevin Nunes?

Archived