Mueller finds no conspiracy, but extensive Trump-Russia contacts

webfact

Let's face it the left have absolutely lost the plot, including the loony posters here calling for trump to be impeached. When the Democrats are currently trying to change Americas laws to allow illegal immigrants to vote, remove the current electoral collage and replace it with a majority vote all while allowing illegals to flood into the country. The loony left think this is completely ok and not treasonous at all but The Russians releasing "The Truth" from hillary clinton hacks and apparently running some fake news stories on facebook is the end of Democracy as we know it.......... 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's face it the left have absolutely lost the plot, including the loony posters here calling for trump to be impeached. When the Democrats are currently trying to change Americas laws to allow illegal immigrants to vote, remove the current electoral collage and replace it with a majority vote all while allowing illegals to flood into the country. The loony left think this is completely ok and not treasonous at all but The Russians releasing "The Truth" from hillary clinton hacks and apparently running some fake news stories on facebook is the end of Democracy as we know it.......... 
There are strong grounds for impeachment. Nothing loony about realizing that.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Ulic said:

I was actually surprised to read that Trump feared this investigation would end his presidency. What I think he should really fear is his taxes/businesses come under the microscope. Specifically money laundering for the Russian mafia/government officials through his UBS loans and his building projects around the world. Russians have bought a lot of real estate from Trump. 

...except he didn't fear that it would end his presidency, at least in the way the media is playing it. He wasn't worried about impeachment or indictment. If you actually read the whole quote, complete with context, it's pretty obvious that he was worried about not being able to move his political/economic agenda forward. The end of his presidency meant the end of being able to do anything constructive. Ironially, that turned out to be true as the media and the Demoratic party collectively pitched a two year hissy fit. The long awaited revenge for Trump knocking off their favorite daughter in the election won't happen, and they are NOT happy.

4 hours ago, attrayant said:

No I'm not.  You're saying that there was only one reason for Mueller's investigation, and any 'incidental' findings unrelated to that reason are somehow out of bounds or don't matter.  That's patently ridiculous.

No, because of all the body parts that were found during the investigation.

Nope. I'm saying that the primary thrust of the investigation, about collusion, came up empty. There is no doubt of that whatsoever. Now, the media and Democratic party (but I repeat myself) have moved the goalposts and are promoting some theory of obstruction. Perhaps there is some evidence, bt not enough to meet any legal standard.

3 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

Democrats did not try to allow illegals to vote: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hr1-democrats-immigrants-vote/

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope. I'm saying that the primary thrust of the investigation, about collusion, came up empty. There is no doubt of that whatsoever. Now, the media and Democratic party (but I repeat myself) have moved the goalposts and are promoting some theory of obstruction. Perhaps there is some evidence, bt not enough to meet any legal standard.

Given that the initial start point of the investigation  was primarily about  Russian collusion does not eradicate the fallout of the vast evidence of  internal  collusion and  manipulation and deceptions resulting  in  so many prosecutions to date. There is  no  "theory" of  obstruction. Only as you  state insufficient evidence  to prove  a case. Is  that a  healthy state for a POTUS ?

Add to  that ongoing  investigations derived from the stench of the swamp surrounding the  whole scenario.

From an international  perspective I think  Trump as POTUS has  tainted  the UsA irrevocably as  no other than perhaps Nixon. Personally I  have never  considered him  to be other than a tainted  person anyway.

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps there is some evidence, bt not enough to meet any legal standard.

Impeachment does not require a legal standard be met.  According to republican Lindsey Graham, a crime does not even need to be committed.  Is Lindsey one of those liberal democrats that's causing you to chuckle at the sublimity of your wit?

504031383_impeachmentgraham.JPG.8aecf9e63739594c0758024c1d1cf6be.JPG

11 minutes ago, MickeyDelux said:

It's amazing that while no evidence is given about President Trump [...]

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps there is some evidence, bt not enough to meet any legal standard.

If you two could get your stories straight, that'd be great.

So many extensive Russia contacts. So many "I love Wiki Leaks" 

Trump stooges do not realise that the cold war never ceased for Putin.

I wonder where their patriotism for a draft dodger and a lover of Nth Korea, Russia, Saudi Kingdom starts or ends.

Many democracies are under attack. US leads the pack.

"trump" was happy about the report until he wasn't.

He's angry tweeting again!

Barr's lackey act only worked for his hard core base, for which anything works.

He realizes now there is strong grounds for impeachment in the report and a roadmap to put him in prison if he isn't reelected. Karma bites. 

I have never quite understood the issue of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Seems to me that it is logical to assume that an adversarial foreign government might try things to influence or disrupt such activities. Certainly the US Government (CIA) has done this type of thing in the past. Seems for all the investigations, what we really learned is that the Russians posted on social media.  So are we to assume in the future that politicians of all strips within the US won't use the same tactics to spread rumors about an opponent? Hillary and the DNC obviously were trying to conduct opposition "research" and used the infamous dossier to bash Trump.  Where did that information come from, foreign sources. Are we to say that if someone walks into a campaign office with dirt on an opponent they are not going to look at it.  Would it matter whether it came from someone in the US, Canada, Mexico, or RUSSIA?  Getting dirt on an opponent is part of the game.  For the past two years we have been subjected to the media blitz that Trump was Putin's man in the USA.  The media hated Trump so much that they pushed the narrative that he was a stooge for Putin when there was no evidence to support such a narrative.  It has been proven false so the narrative has been shifted to obstruction of justice.  If Trump ranting about Mueller and his investigation is evidence of obstruction Mueller himself could not find it or the information was suspect. There is no doubt that Trump being used to firing people that displeased him would like to have fired that whole lot of them. He did not. The Administration did not withhold documents, gave free access to staff and did not claim executive privilege.  The sensible Dems realize the issue is over but the diehard Trump haters will continue to push the issue.  Does Adam Schiff (the pencil neck geek) really think that his committee will find anything that Mueller (after 2 1/2 years and $25 million dollars) couldn't find?  It's time to move on.  God knows, if every time I ranted about something or said I wished someone was dead, I was subject to investigation for conspiring to commit murder, I would have been in jail long ago. 

I wish Mr Trump was my president.

No hint of obstruction, collusion, corruption.

No hint of sexism, cowardice, draft dodging, treason. 

No hint of failures in foreign affairs, trade agreements.

Instead true and close friendships with the countries of the House of Saud, North Korea, Russia.

A loathing of all other democracies in the world.

This person is clued up. What an intellect, what a hero, what a champion.

1 hour ago, MickeyDelux said:

It's amazing that while no evidence is given about President Trump some hold on to their beliefs.

As noted on another page there are 448 pages of evidence available to the general public. He obstructed justice. Mueller couldn't indict a sitting president but he laid out the obstruction and sent it to congress. 

54 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

As noted on another page there are 448 pages of evidence available to the general public. He obstructed justice. Mueller couldn't indict a sitting president but he laid out the obstruction and sent it to congress. 

And Mr Barr brushed it all away. There are more blacked out "redacted" truths in this phoney statement than all the black holes in the universe.

But this is USA today, everything and every one is redacted to "protect". What a crock US has turned out to be.

Untruth, injustice and the redneck way.

1 hour ago, Prissana Pescud said:

And Mr Barr brushed it all away. There are more blacked out "redacted" truths in this phoney statement than all the black holes in the universe.

But this is USA today, everything and every one is redacted to "protect". What a crock US has turned out to be.

Untruth, injustice and the redneck way.

Are you a Russian dundee 48?

Time the Republican party stood up and be counted.The let this evil, sick, lying, deranged sub human represent them and their country which he has turned into a laughing stock to the world.Major countries have lost trust and faith in the USA because Trump is a maniacal fool!

28 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Time the Republican party stood up and be counted.The let this evil, sick, lying, deranged sub human represent them and their country which he has turned into a laughing stock to the world.Major countries have lost trust and faith in the USA because Trump is a maniacal fool!

Many millions disagree with you ????

why does reuters not mentioned mueller report page 61 michael caputo met with russian contact mr. greenbaum , who turns out to be fbi informant being 17 yrs on the fbi paylist. 

why didnt mueller mentioned that, hard to believe he did nt know. michael caputo on fox tv interview with tucker carlson 2042019

what about adam schiff who claimed on cnn the fakenews, he had seen substantial evidence of trump russian 

collusion. imo watching cnn hoax media causes brain damage.

wbr

roobaa01

On 4/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, Becker said:

"Mueller said in his report released on Thursday that he found "numerous links" and that the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit" from Russia's effort to tilt the ballot in Trump's favour."

Impeach the draft dodging traitor and throw his orange fat @ss in Leavenworth:bah:

impeachment based on expectations sounds like hoax news on fake media like nbc, buzzfeed, cnn, mbsnc... the real collusion is the dem party and its affiliation with fake news tv cnn.

wbr

roobaa01

38 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

why does reuters not mentioned mueller report page 61 michael caputo met with russian contact mr. greenbaum , who turns out to be fbi informant being 17 yrs on the fbi paylist. 

why didnt mueller mentioned that, hard to believe he did nt know. michael caputo on fox tv interview with tucker carlson 2042019

what about adam schiff who claimed on cnn the fakenews, he had seen substantial evidence of trump russian 

collusion. imo watching cnn hoax media causes brain damage.

wbr

roobaa01

Well, judging by the language in your posts I draw the conclusion that you've watched a lot of Faux News. Am I right?

10 minutes ago, Becker said:

Well, judging by the language in your posts I draw the conclusion that you've watched a lot of Faux News. Am I right?

yes, i did not. why dont u prove the opposite by using cnn, nbc, wapo, vox, buzzfeed ??? oh i forgot wapo.

wbr

roobaa01

22 minutes ago, Becker said:

8 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

yes, i did not. why dont u prove the opposite by using cnn, nbc, wapo, vox, buzzfeed ??? oh i forgot wapo.

wbr

roobaa01

Yes, I did not?? So I'm right but you didn't?

QED, as they say.

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

impeachment based on expectations sounds like hoax news on fake media like nbc, buzzfeed, cnn, mbsnc... the real collusion is the dem party and its affiliation with fake news tv cnn.

wbr

roobaa01

There, there. It will all be better soon!

Archived