Man charged after stabbing Australian tourist in Phang Nga

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, webfact said:

had parked his motorbike outside

The suspect name Chanin ‘Tiw’ Innarong parked his car in front of the bar.

Was it a Car or M.Bike?????

But i see Wayne William want to take photo's from him wile bleeding on the ground?

2 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Every time a Thai is arrested someone will give the exact same comment.  How about something new and poetic.  BTW, there are nearly 400,000 Thais in prison right now who obviously didn't get away with a five hundred baht fine.

They were all caught with drugs.

Stabbing foreigners is totally OK.

2 hours ago, johng50 said:

After coming here for 5 years for my holidays this place, and i meen Thailand as a whole country needs to be avoided, the junta government  have sown the seed into the Thai populations heads that the only good tourists are chinese, well the way its going thats all that will be coming soon, and bars will shut and go go places, massage shops, street hookers wont have customers, as we all know chinese only come on conducted tours, they dont patronise bars and all the rest i mentioned, nor do they go to street food shops and cafe,s. keep it up Thais as that was just another nail in the tourism coffin. for the first time in 5 years my mates and me are going to Cambodia, clean women and friendly people, not false friendly, where farang tourists are very welcomed.

It is  not so difficult to understand your 5 years of  holiday has involved wide experience of the whole country as probably from one bar stool surrounded by your equally experienced mates.

Hope  you  enjoy Cambodia. 

2 hours ago, high plane drifter said:

Thailand is changing so much ,,it's a very dangerest country to go now,,,

Wrong place at the wrong time. Most big cities across the world have them. Try the wrong neighbourhood in Chicago at 2am. Bangkok at any time is way safer. 

21 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

who did he upset in the bar to be attacked.you always must be careful when you are in bar in a tourist town

The stabber walked in asked to have the shirt that the girl was wearing..

Girl doesn’t want to take of .. stabber starts pull shirt of from her..

farang doesn’t understand the Thai conversation sees the stabber pulling the shirt of his female companion.

he gets up try to prevent it and gets stabbed multiple times..

now what not clear for u??

what would u do? If some unknown crazy idiot starts to undress one of ur friends in a cafe ?

It's high time some of the embassies around the world started to say openly to tourists maybe you should think of a new holiday destination... murders, rapes, stabbings, death on the roads.. it's the only way thing will ever change here !

45 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

It is  not so difficult to understand your 5 years of  holiday has involved wide experience of the whole country as probably from one bar stool surrounded by your equally experienced mates.

Hope  you  enjoy Cambodia. 

Cambodia is great, I enjoyed it in January and last week.

The only Asian country I didn't enjoy was Laos.

20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

what would u do? If some unknown crazy idiot starts to undress one of ur friends in a cafe ?

Not sure I would see a bar girl as 'my friend', prostitutes are usually only out for themselves.

Best not to get between them and their boyfriend/husband/pimp.

"The injured man is 44 year old Australian tourist William Mark Wayne.

Police say that Mr Wayne was drinking at a bar with male and female Thai friends. The suspect name Chanin ‘Tiw’ Innarong parked his car in front of the bar."

From Op and related link

He got off the motorbike and approached a woman at the bar who was sitting with two men, one of whom was Australian, Wayne William Marks, 44.

From Webfact

Great reporting.

It appears that the Thai man who arrived in a car or a MC stabbed 2 different men

39 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not sure I would see a bar girl as 'my friend', prostitutes are usually only out for themselves.

Best not to get between them and their boyfriend/husband/pimp.

Article says the foreigner was there with some Thai male and female friends..Why u immediately assume its all prostitutes and pimps? is that what ur usually hanging out with or?

20 hours ago, PatOngo said:

(More) incentives sought for tourism

Work on it guys! You are failing miserably!

Maybe it's the beloved Middle Eastern tourists they seem to want, aren't they aggressively promoting Thailand in Middle Eastern countries and making it easier for them to get visas?

9 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Article says the foreigner was there with some Thai male and female friends..Why u immediately assume its all prostitutes and pimps? is that what ur usually hanging out with or?

Decent Thai girls don't drink alcohol and go to bed before midnight.

Thai male = ladyboys.

15 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

“Chanin was taken to Khao Lak Police Station where he admitted to the stabbing but claimed he did it in self-defence,” Maj Charan reported.

Self-defence?
He stabbed the australian 12 times
What a rubbish.

I agree, this is aggravated assault!  And I wonder what would have happened to the Ausie if he would have beat the crap out of this little cowardly punk...prison?

15 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Every time a Thai is arrested someone will give the exact same comment.  How about something new and poetic.  BTW, there are nearly 400,000 Thais in prison right now who obviously didn't get away with a five hundred baht fine.

Yeah...400.000 Thais in jail for drug use....

“Chanin was taken to Khao Lak Police Station where he admitted to the stabbing but claimed he did it in self-defence,” Maj Charan reported.

Self defence against what??  The Australian media will love this story.

22 hours ago, PatOngo said:

(More) incentives sought for tourism

Work on it guys! You are failing miserably!

Yes well over 30 million tourists flocking to Thailand every year, soon it will be 40 million. 

They are expanding the second bkk airport to cope with the millions of people. And a new airport is planned for phangnga to take the pressure off Phuket.

Failing or winning? I doubt very much if this incident would put any aussies off coming apart from maybe immediate family members. 

It sounds like you want them to “fail miserably”. Wishful thinking from a miserable person?

It seems obvious the Aussie got involved in a scuffle with a pimp and one of his girls. Most farangs would never intervene in a fight involving street pimps and hookers back home but they do herein LOS.

Farangs are on holiday and don't see bar girls and Thai motorcycle punks for what they really are.

Thailand is an illusion for the unwary and drunk.

Archived