7-11 Thai only ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you suggesting Thais could be small brained and possibly racist?  They are universally wonderful people and if you say anything to the contrary, you are the small brained racist.   

I thought everyone only ever shopped at 7-11 in an emergency. 

Subject  7-11 shopping.   Shopping here and noticing price reductions if you apply for a member card,  So I applied, they refused my application , as only THAIS can be a member. I will only shop

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Sealbash said:

Curious how much the Op would save on a monthly basis if he had the card? Or would it just influence him into purchasing discounted items that he otherwise would not?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Ridiculous post,  the money savings was not the topic, it was scheme that should not bar any customer,  OR the poster was Joking, or he couldn't think of a more silly answer.   FACT

The topic was being informative, but we always get the keyboard tinkler that cannot resist being OFF the point

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Ridiculous post,  the money savings was not the topic, it was scheme that should not bar any customer,  OR the poster was Joking, or he couldn't think of a more silly answer.   FACT
The topic was being informative, but we always get the keyboard tinkler that cannot resist being OFF the point

Keyboard tinkled? Your response is to make up names??? Quite humorous actually.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1