My Content Will Not Show More Than One Week of Posts

Pib

Ever since the last TV upgrade My Content will not show any posts older than approx 7 days although I have my Time Period for display

setup for the last 365 days which is the default setting.  Additionally, it's quite common for items I have posted in to "not" appear in My Content....or appear intermittently. I have deleted and recreated My Content stream with negative results....still only shows around 7 days max.

Is this a known problem with all TV members accounts since the upgrade...or just something wrong with my account?  What is the fix?

image.png.e9967bdb524bd76e087c00568ce228d4.png

Same for me and other people.

Best to click my content. On your profile.

image.png.67feb341ee05e5e5d45441e306b951c4.png

Then posts or topics on that page that will let you go all the way back to your first post or topic.

image.png.55b862be794124007acd789d6a41630a.png

Edit: Forgot to mention that you will see the going in circles thing after you click them for a while.

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Same for me and other people.

Best to click my content. On your profile.

<<<<Image showing email address removed>>>>

Then posts or topics on that page that will let you go all the way back to your first post or topic.

image.png.55b862be794124007acd789d6a41630a.png

Edit: Forgot to mention that you will see the going in circles thing after you click them for a while.

Thanks Joe, but that process takes a long time....and it shows "everything"....a person can'tsort/view like say show me "unread" posts only.  

Even the mobile app does the same thing....shows limited number topics/post only going back a week or so.

Any idea if TV is trying to fix the problem....get it back to working properly like it use to before the upgrade.

Archived