Obese US tourist who ‘forced flight attendants to wipe his bum while he moaned with pleasure’ dies in popular Thai resort

webfact

SEX ISLE DEATH 

31 stone US tourist who ‘forced flight attendants to wipe his bum while he moaned with pleasure’ dies in Thai resort famed for hookers

The traveller, who hasn't been named, died last month on a lengthy trip to Ko Samui

By Holly Christodoulou

screenshot_9079.jpg

A plane passenger who made crew aboard an EVA Air flight undress him has died

A THIRTY-one stone tourist who forced flight crew to wipe his bum as he moaned with pleasure has died in a seedy Thai resort famed for prostitution.

The American, who hasn't been named, died last month while on a lengthy trip on Ko Samui due to an undisclosed illness.

Airline EVA Air discovered he had passed away as they put plans in motion to ban the traveller from flying with them again.

screenshot_9080.jpg

EVA Air, which only employs female cabin crew, has said in a statement its staff are not obliged to accept demands from passengers//Credit: ASIAWIRE

He sent shockwaves across the world when he was accused of forcing cabin crew to strip him in a cramped loo and wipe his bum while he moaned with pleasure.

The disgusting incident allegedly occurred on an EVA Air long-haul flight from Los Angeles to Taiwan’s Taoyuan Airport.

A stunned flight attendant told how the hulking passenger boarded the plane on a wheelchair and asked to be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8895358/us-tourist-flight-attendant-wipe-bum-dies/

-- The SUN 2019-2019-04-19

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Now That's NOT Nice for You're 1st Post, Did He ever Harm YOU ?????

5 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Now That's NOT Nice for You're 1st Post, Did He ever Harm YOU ?????

Was he born out of wedlock ??

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

well wonder does he have funds to repatriate his body back to USA??

Imagine being asked to be a pall bearer at the funeral

Also, think of the turd that guy would leave behind in the aircraft toilet!

Doesn't bear thinking about. It probably had its own gravitational pull !

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He sent shockwaves across the world when he was accused of forcing cabin crew to strip him in a cramped loo and wipe his bum while he moaned with pleasure.

What no bum gun in the planes khazi .! ???? .. Cabin crew trying to get in the bog with him must've looked like something outta a Japanese game show .. 

30 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

We actually do not know the reason for his obesity, it may well have been a genetic condition, as opposed to any "social" reason.

But should have required a PAID (Highly) 

You can't make matter out of nothing - not convinced there's any real genetic link.

1 hour ago, Lucius verus said:

He looks about average weight for a yank. 

Koh Samui is a seedy Thai resort town ??

Geez, what does that make Phuket,Pattaya ,Chaingmai Udon Hua Hin, Nana,  Patpong and Cowboy?

To name few .555

Notice the OP didn’t say “resort town”? (You add the word town.) It just said “...a seedy Thai resort...).

Samui being a major tourist destination, there’s a real possibility that out of the hundreds of hotels/resorts there, there’s at least a couple/few that cater to or are friendly for pay to play. Reading about this guy, it seems highly likely that that’s the option he’d select.

A number of disgusting derogatory and wholly inappropriate posts and responses have been removed.

This behavior will not be tolerated, nor will pathetic and poor attempts at humor. 

Any further posts of this nature will be dealt with harshly, you have been warned !

2 hours ago, webfact said:

How did he "force" anyone to do anything?  

Fat tourist:  "Wipe my butt!"
Me: "No. Wipe your own butt."
Fat tourist: "I'm too fat to wipe my butt.  Now wipe my butt!"
Me: "No.  Have a nice day."

See?  Simple.

4 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Storey from The Sun. Nuff said. 

Indeed... this has to be some of the trashiest reporting I have read in a while. 

It's quite despicable that even a publication of the Sun's rotten standards has stooped so low as to seemingly take pride in someones passing and worse that a handful of ThaiVisa members have followed suit.... 

Archived