Multiple Entry Non-B

Hello All,

I just got my single entry non-b 90 days in KL, I applied for a multi-entry, I am the director of my company and I brought in all the necessary documents but they rejected my application for a multi-entry. I need to leave the country frequently to do business elsewhere. I'm not sure why they're not handing out multi's even though on most Thai Embassy websites, it states that you can apply for multis. Does anyone know anything about this or what I could do to get a multi? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Limiting you to a SE visa is not unusual.

If you applied to work in Thailand they expect you to enter with a SE visa and apply for a 1 year extension of stay. Once you have the extension you can buy a ME Re-entry permit and exit/enter as often as you want during that year.

These days ME visas only tend to be issued to those not living/working in Thailand that need to visit to conduct business.

19 hours ago, elviajero said:

Limiting you to a SE visa is not unusual.

If you applied to work in Thailand they expect you to enter with a SE visa and apply for a 1 year extension of stay. Once you have the extension you can buy a ME Re-entry permit and exit/enter as often as you want during that year.

These days ME visas only tend to be issued to those not living/working in Thailand that need to visit to conduct business.

Any idea how much this 1 year extension cost

2 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Any idea how much this 1 year extension cost

The fee for an extension is 1900 baht. 

But there may be some costs associated with providing the supporting documents needed to do the application.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The fee for an extension is 1900 baht. 

But there may be some costs associated with providing the supporting documents needed to do the application.

Thanks I have been quoted 22,000 by some business consultants don’t mind paying bit extra for a service but that seems extravagant.am just querying it with them now.

Edited by taninthai