Missing Spoons at 7-11

EVENKEEL

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Gotta have a nice small spoon like they provide. hate eating yogurt with a large spoon, it's not civilized.

I have to say that I have a selection of spoons, from a teaspoon with which I eat yoghurt, to soup and desert spoons. Who has one spoon for gods sake, death row prisoners?

I just can't believe I'm reading this!

O/P haven't you heard. I'll shout it a little loader. THE WORLD IS DROWNING IN PLASTIC! (with apologies to the mods)

Say NO to plastic in all its forms. Including little plastic spoons which are bloody useless anyway!

27 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Gotta have a nice small spoon like they provide. hate eating yogurt with a large spoon, it's not civilized.

Please have your caregiver buy a metal teaspoon for you.

Might also have that person pick up a bib and some pajamas with pictures of cupcakes on it.

23 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I just can't believe I'm reading this!

O/P haven't you heard. I'll shout it a little loader. THE WORLD IS DROWNING IN PLASTIC! (with apologies to the mods)

Say NO to plastic in all its forms. Including little plastic spoons which are bloody useless anyway!

You take the cup of yogurt, the plastic...plastic wrapped spoon, and enjoy the creamy coconut yogurt. When finished no spoon to wash.....easy peasy

20 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

Please have your caregiver buy a metal teaspoon for you.

Might also have that person pick up a bib and some pajamas with pictures of cupcakes on it.

Am I the only one who really likes my plastic spoon. It's just the "I don't give a shit cashier" that causes this crisis. No bib required. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

I buy yogurt regularly and sometimes.....sometimes those little plastic spoons are missing. Pisses me off to no end when I get home and they're missing. 

The horror!

They see a big foreigner, um thinks he will eat all yoghurt once.

One spoon it is.

50 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I have to say that I have a selection of spoons, from a teaspoon with which I eat yoghurt, to soup and desert spoons. Who has one spoon for gods sake, death row prisoners?

I have a spoon for the rice, soup and table.

AND a plastic spoon to eat my yoghurt,  no metal spoon goes in that. The acidity and the smell.

For the same reason, don't put metal spoons in jars. It destroys the contents.

Afterwards, the plastic spoon go in the sink, cleaned and dried ready for the next cup.

(Not those thin breaky spoons from the 7-11, why would anyone take them.  Get them from the MCD/KFC)

Rgds

2 minutes ago, donim said:

I have a spoon for the rice, soup and table.

AND a plastic spoon to eat my yoghurt,  no metal spoon goes in that. The acidity and the smell.

For the same reason, don't put metal spoons in jars. It destroys the contents.

Afterwards, the plastic spoon go in the sink, cleaned and dried ready for the next cup.

(Not those thin breaky spoons from the 7-11, why would anyone take them.  Get them from the MCD/KFC)

Rgds

But are they the small plastic spoons because I require the very small spoons that 7-11 so graciously gives me.....most of the time.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Who has one spoon for gods sake, death row prisoners?

I've got to tell you, when I set up our place, I bought new everything.  The cutlery tray,  was filled with a broad western "efficient feeding weapons" selection.  It has been whittled down and replaced (by ghosts) to a prison style tinfoil stamped collection.  I protect with my life, the last teaspoon, steak knife and decent fork.  

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

That is an American expression of love towards my female lady, the mother of my child....."my ole lady"

I  agree with  your  post.

Not  because it  has   any  point  other than  some  petty  comlaint .

The  heat is partially to  blame  maybe?

Other than that....TVF  is  getting  boring as hell !

Adding to the burden of plastic waste, instead of buying a metal teaspoon and washing it, is civilized?

And I thought my mind was warped. EVENKEEL you even make me look normal.

I used to have a Japanese business partner who explained they used chopsticks as they did not like the taste of metal spoons. Have you tried eating your Yoghurt with chopsticks?

4 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

And I thought my mind was warped. EVENKEEL you even make me look normal.

I used to have a Japanese business partner who explained they used chopsticks as they did not like the taste of metal spoons. Have you tried eating your Yoghurt with chopsticks?

I did ????                                     and fully agree with the bad taste of metal spoons and yoghurt

Very easy eating the last yoghurt from the walls

the bottom is still an issue for which I still need to find

the right technique.

But are they the small plastic spoons because I require the very small spoons that 7-11 so graciously gives me.....most of the time.

I can see you are very disturbed about this, please don't self harm, help is available!

Archived