Missing Spoons at 7-11

EVENKEEL

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Why? Because they scoop the spills off the line to top off the containers?

Nasty nasty. They fill them properly, because the Australian corporate plod would stake them out over anthills if they didn't.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

This is the man dumping on me from a great height with scorn and derision for the absurdity of my posts? Mate, I'm on the second floor of a condo, and you're on the nineteenth when it comes to heights of said parameter.

I'm assuming the Taco Bell assignations are with Mexican ladies. How do they compare with the Thai version? Crap, I can't believe I just asked that question.

You fell into my trap again. Just like Trump does to the Democrats...you simply have to respond...

On 4/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Pisses me off to no end when I get home and they're missing.

Check before you go home, normally there are lots of plastic spoons for yoghurts and like in a little jar by the cashier...????

3 hours ago, gunderhill said:

I just can't believe I'm reading this!

O/P haven't you heard. I'll shout it a little loader. THE WORLD IS DROWNING IN PLASTIC! (with apologies to the mods)

Say NO to plastic in all its forms. Including little plastic spoons which are bloody useless anyway!

3 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Your Idyllic world would be awful without the incredible things plastic has brought to us  all.

Acknowledged. ''Say no to all single use plastic'' would have more appropriate. Non the less,  that didn't stop the comment from receiving 10 'likes' and 7 'thank yous' did it.

Being PC can become just a little bit too fastidious at times.

On 4/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Gotta have a nice small spoon like they provide. hate eating yogurt with a large spoon, it's not civilized.

Tea spoons aren't small enough?

Anything like spoons or straws that I can refuse, I do. One time a clerk tried to stuff some straws in a small bag containing two beers I bought.

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

And hearing people label anything that doesn't suit them as PC is just a little too tedious at times. And usually it's inappropriately used as well.

2 hours ago, uhuh said:

It's probably a racist thing. 

Only Thais get plastic spoons. 

Same as only Thai's get plastic cards 

Nope, wrong. I think it's a karma thing. The energy you put out getting reflected back at ya.

Check your demeanor...

I'm a falang and I get the spoons every time.

But I'm also polite, courteous, freindly and i don't arbitrarily accuse people of racism.

8 hours ago, Moonlover said:

PC is  saying ban all  plastics, the very thing thats made  your  life immeasurably  better and if  it was gone you sure as  hell would  have something to complain about then. 

Non pc is stressing the point of  how  plastics  have changed everyones  lives for the better in 99.999% of  cases, we'd  be nowhere without  plastics or  for that  matter coal and oil.

10 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Acknowledged. ''Say no to all single use plastic'' would have more appropriate. Non the less,  that didn't stop the comment from receiving 10 'likes' and 7 'thank yous' did it.

If we say no to single use plastic - what are they going to pack yoghurt in?  Paper bags? 

12 hours ago, billybog said:

are you for real...or just pulling a chain...a spoon????  come on.

Don't believe I've ever "pulled a chain" or is that a train, either way answer is no. I'm very much real. But thanks to all the great feedback I'm making progress. 

Now, if I could just get that Med Ganja lined up I'm set.

10 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Tea spoons aren't small enough?

Anything like spoons or straws that I can refuse, I do. One time a clerk tried to stuff some straws in a small bag containing two beers I bought.

Straws are good, I've used those like chop stiks for yogurt before. Straws for beers are quite useful as well, makes drinking and driving more civilized.

14 hours ago, hansnl said:

Feel free to buy a few small metal spoons in Tesco, BigC or elsewhere.

Good for the environment.

I presume.

I could, but that wouldn't address the carelessness of 7-11 employees. Forgetfulness can be forgiven but not if it's laziness. Sort of like the dilemma of walking on sidewalks with all oncoming pedestrians glued to smart phone. Yes, I'm able to navigate around them but is that right. Why should all the responsibility of walking safely rest on my shoulders. This the world we live in.  

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I could, but that wouldn't address the carelessness of 7-11 employees. Forgetfulness can be forgiven but not if it's laziness. Sort of like the dilemma of walking on sidewalks with all oncoming pedestrians glued to smart phone. Yes, I'm able to navigate around them but is that right. Why should all the responsibility of walking safely rest on my shoulders. This the world we live in.  

Totally with you there blud; put a few 'stripes' on their backs.

That'll learn 'em.

On 4/19/2019 at 6:08 PM, giddyup said:

I have to say that I have a selection of spoons, from a teaspoon with which I eat yoghurt, to soup and desert spoons. Who has one spoon for gods sake, death row prisoners?

You don't have even one teeny-tiny coffee spoon? That's no life at all! 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, Lamkyong said:

this post is pathetic       do you like socks with your sandals

Only when the socks are white , up to the knee , have a 1 inch turn down at the top and secured with elastic garters . Looks really smart . ????

I'm enjoying the tree huggers getting in a flap about plastic spoons here. The yoghurt pot has ten times the plastic that the spoon does. Do you want your yoghurt served in a recycled paper bag? Do you know why recycled paper is beige?

Ok, solution, no spoon? Pour the yoghurt over your chosen belle du nuit, lick him/her and the inside of the pot clean, which will probably knock 500bht off her/his fee as you demonstrate your oral dexterity, and afterwards she can use it as a mooncup. He can use it as a cricket box.

Win-win. ????

hey I wouldn't knock them little plastic yogurt spoons...they are recyclable and can be used for a number of purposes, I like to use them in my jars (recycled mustard and green stuffed olive jars) of ground spices for spooning purposes...

tutsi saves the earth on a daily basis...

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:38 PM, Happystance said:

All because the OP doesn't have the wherewithal to simply ask for a spoon when checking out ????

Digital pollution ????

Because from time to time the OP takes his eyes off the ball.:burp:

Archived