Missing Spoons at 7-11

EVENKEEL

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

There's still time, I'm staying at a pretty swanky hotel in S'pore thanks to my job, and in the executive lounge they have some neat small spoons. Thank you.

I should add that there is nothing more embarrassing than being exposed as someone who steals spoons. You could, of course, try to buy some spoon souvenirs in the Raffles Gift Shop. Whip out those spoons in LK Metro and annoy everybody around you. Worth every Singapore Dollar.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BREAKING NEWS !  OP TRUE IDENTITY REVEALED !

e65b3a5a4752bf6f34a1ba60b75db695.jpg.d08e1fec1af6bc96b16407131c849675.jpg

Thailand Visa Forum Member EVENKEEL is a spoon thief.

BANGKOK Tha Vis For Usr Far Donim, known as 'Big Don' has discovered

that LittleSpoonFarang, known as 'EVENKEEL' , was responsible for draining

the stock of small yoghurt spoons at the SevenEleven convenience store chain.

He transfers the spoons from his plastic bags to the bathroom and allegedly making a swim in it, a selfie on his TummyBook profile was confirmed.

The incident allegedly occurred on an moment when the heat roared trough the roofs and all water was used during last week craze.

He also sent shockwaves across the forum when he accused the SevenEleven chain of forcing him to use his vingers and a chopstick to eat his Yogurt, as one member stated 'every one knows yoghurt tastes best when you dip you fingers in and lick your fingers.' unclear is what the relation is with the member and his fingers.

Meanwhile, TV News reported that deputy Pawneese said that no investigation or further information will be released regarding the shocking fact that a spoon was missing with his yoghurt set . 

Earlier this week it was reported that EVENKEEL is hiding in a pretty swanky hotel in Singapore.

Tha Vis For Usr Far Donim ordered him to be questionized uppon arrival in Thailand.

Also, FamilyMart are summoned to increase their stock of spoons as a temporary ban on SevenEleven is requested.

Full Story : Missing Spoons at 7-11

????

tumblr_nxkau2gOQo1uvmo6bo1_1280.jpg.7041856cc3ad2c93b6b615cc8f67dfc9.jpg

If you have a live-in Thai Girlfriend or Wife, you will automatically have a drawer containing several thousand drinking straws, plastic spoons and red elastic bands.  So just check there for your yogurt spoon.

I don't believe all the stats from Greenpeace about plastic waste from Thailand, nothing escapes the draw under the sink drainer.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:08 PM, giddyup said:

Who has one spoon for gods sake, death row prisoners?

Many years ago, I was a "cheap charlie", that is to say a sensibly frugal type. I had one fork, one spoon and one knife. This was a hangover from living out of a bag for several years during which time I was something lower than a "cheap charlie", something like a proto-person or pseudo-hobo.

P.s. I found your comment amusing on more than one level.

24 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

This was a hangover from living out of a bag for several years during which time I was something lower than a "cheap charlie", something like a proto-person or pseudo-hobo.

thats me right now...but im definately proto!

Ive never been named in a news report before. Exciting stuff. 

Well not in any news report I can talk about. I am the mentioned yoghurt finger licker.

My only vice. Honest ????????????.

Sitting in a bath full of plastic spoons must be exciting but a bit tame for me. 

Latest Breaking News .. 7 Eleven gonna introduce plastic spoons that you have to pay 1 satang .. or whatever them bronze small coins are called ... returnable deposit. Problem solved. Planet saved.

They will all be returned and then re useable after a quick wipe.

50 minutes ago, donim said:

BREAKING NEWS !  OP TRUE IDENTITY REVEALED !

e65b3a5a4752bf6f34a1ba60b75db695.jpg.d08e1fec1af6bc96b16407131c849675.jpg

Thailand Visa Forum Member EVENKEEL is a spoon thief.

BANGKOK Tha Vis For Usr Far Donim, known as 'Big Don' has discovered

that LittleSpoonFarang, known as 'EVENKEEL' , was responsible for draining

the stock of small yoghurt spoons at the SevenEleven convenience store chain.

He transfers the spoons from his plastic bags to the bathroom and allegedly making a swim in it, a selfie on his TummyBook profile was confirmed.

The incident allegedly occurred on an moment when the heat roared trough the roofs and all water was used during last week craze.

He also sent shockwaves across the forum when he accused the SevenEleven chain of forcing him to use his vingers and a chopstick to eat his Yogurt, as one member stated 'every one knows yoghurt tastes best when you dip you fingers in and lick your fingers.' unclear is what the relation is with the member and his fingers.

Meanwhile, TV News reported that deputy Pawneese said that no investigation or further information will be released regarding the shocking fact that a spoon was missing with his yoghurt set . 

Earlier this week it was reported that EVENKEEL is hiding in a pretty swanky hotel in Singapore.

Tha Vis For Usr Far Donim ordered him to be questionized uppon arrival in Thailand.

Also, FamilyMart are summoned to increase their stock of spoons as a temporary ban on SevenEleven is requested.

Full Story : Missing Spoons at 7-11

????

tumblr_nxkau2gOQo1uvmo6bo1_1280.jpg.7041856cc3ad2c93b6b615cc8f67dfc9.jpg

Never seen such a highly polluted bathtub before in my live.. 

White Christmas is right. Its nonsense. Im a first time visitor to the fun and pub bit of the forum.

I was hoping for naughty smut if I was being honest. Someone .. I forget who .. once called it locker room talk. So now gonna concentrate on the more high brow serious bits of the forum. 

The real problem is with Topps supermarkets.  People should not just pick on 7/11.

Some buy a 4 pack slab of yoghurt at Topps and many many times they get only 3 plastic spoons.

Sometimes they only given 2. 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:03 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Gotta have a nice small spoon like they provide. hate eating yogurt with a large spoon, it's not civilized.

Have you not tried using a small fork?

5 hours ago, Kinnock said:

If you have a live-in Thai Girlfriend or Wife, you will automatically have a drawer containing several thousand drinking straws, plastic spoons and red elastic bands.  So just check there for your yogurt spoon.

I don't believe all the stats from Greenpeace about plastic waste from Thailand, nothing escapes the draw under the sink drainer.

You have a drawer???  Probably what's in the plastic bags hanging from my kitchen windows.

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thanks for the visual. I overdid burgers and beer last night anyway so Ill just go vomit for a while to clear that blackness that sight engenders in my soul. Its like Dr Pimple Popper

Now if you had eaten some yoghurt before you started imbibing, the result may have been different.

Burgers are the orts and detritus of an abattoir floor. Your chundering has no connection with my proclivities.

8 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

why have shit like this going on for 6 pages

Your input is appreciated to solving my intolerance or lack of regarding my spoon dilemma. From now on when I ask the cashier for missing spoons I'll always have a smile on my face.

9 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

why have shit like this going on for 6 pages

I'll explain it for you. There are people on this thread who enjoy exchanging barbs. There are others who are enjoying outdoing each other in absurd posts. Do you get enjoyment out of being a wet blanket? If so, that's sad.

The solution to your angst is quite easy. Leave the thread. We won't miss you.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Ill raise you two plastic spoons, a squeef and an orgy you filthy man you

Thanks for adding to my store of useless knowledge. Never heard of a squeef before. You really are fond of double entendres.

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

There are others who are enjoying outdoing each other in absurd posts.

Naw dude you win on that one, there isn't enough oxygen to reach your heights of absurdity.

Nice Barb huh? Care to exchange?

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw dude you win on that one, there isn't enough oxygen to reach your heights of absurdity.

Nice Barb huh? Care to exchange?

This is the guy who brags of 30 second assignations behind dumpsters? That's not even in the stratosphere. It's the dark side of the moon.

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

This is the guy who brags of 30 second assignations behind dumpsters? That's not even in the stratosphere. It's the dark side of the moon.

Why do you persist in your lies? Are you an operative of the Democratic party or are you a journalist then?

15 seconds. Tell the truth.

Neither. How can I be a Democratic operative, when I am not even a US citizen? Oh, I get it. I'm one of those pesky immigrants. Except emigrating to the US is about as attractive as swallowing razor blades.

Aren't we getting a tad off topic? Unless you have linked missing spoons in a 7/11 to a Democratic conspiracy. It must be hell right now being a Republican.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Neither. How can I be a Democratic operative, when I am not even a US citizen? Oh, I get it. I'm one of those pesky immigrants. 

You are a potential voter! Here, have some welfare!

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Aren't we getting a tad off topic? Unless you have linked missing spoons in a 7/11 to a Democratic conspiracy. It must be hell right now being a Republican.

Are you kidding.....Its great being a repub and watching the "obsessed with orange dude" crowd squirm. At least he wont sign an exec order banning plastic spoons! What are folks gonna do in Kali?

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You are a potential voter! Here, have some welfare!

You are kidding, right? My understanding is US welfare has its recipients living out of dumpsters.

Oh wait, that's what you claim to be doing.

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

No spoon or anything that could be used as a replacement. How sad.

But how awesome are those cute little plastic spoons that makes this portion of yogurt last longer than eating it with a soup spoon. And, and when you're finished no need to walk into kitchen with said dirty metal spoon. You simply toss it in the trash. I don't believe nay sayers are yogurt lovers or yogurt enthusiasts.

But thanks to an unnamed posh hotel I'm in procession of some fine quality hoity toity small spoons which may work in a pinch.

6 minutes ago, gjoo888 said:

Why not wash a few of the plastic spoons they (normally) give you, and re-use them? Then you'll always have some around and do the planet a favor at the same time.

I occasionally  do that, not for the planet but for my own and that of my baby girl's sake.

I get it...I don't like it either. Some yoghurts come with spoons attached to the yoghurt container and others don't. The cashier is supposed to reach down into their yoghurt spoon drawer and give you spoons, but if they don't like your face they won't do it.

Archived