Advice on dating Thai girls

IrishBhoy

12 hours ago, Thaidream said:

If you currently have a very good job in Ireland, do not quit it and come to Thailand  and work in Thailand for lower wages.  In Irelande, you are building a career; you are getting credit for retirement; and you could move up the corporate ladder.

During vacation- come to Thailand and enjoy yourself for a few weeks.  Forget about coming now looking for Thai women.  They will always be here and they will always need money for themselves and their families. The problem is- you won't have enough money when it's time to retire.  

Don't try to live the dream now- most of the time it ends in a nightmare.

OP, you should listen to this post, best advice you will be getting here.

• Like 1

She obviously sees your money as hers. Be very afraid.

Try to find some one who loves you, not your money.

Some bar girls support their parents and their lazy brothers. And maybe a kid given them by a guy who went on to the next girl.

• Like 2

I am always surprised how many men call the bar girls sluts! Although most ( not to mention all) go to bars for only one thing...

I have more respect to bargirls, because they provide money for their family, than the man, who is trying to deliver of something...

Do you guys know what Thai girls call the foreign men  .....farang moo (pig)!! Says enough I think. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/19/2019 at 10:00 PM, RobMuir said:

There are many huge factory areas within a two hour radius of Bangkok and Pattaya.

Samut Prakan, Samut Sakorn, Donhua loh area in Chonburi, Amata city in Rayong all have literally tens of thousands of single girls under thirty.

It is amazing and you will rarely see other farangs. 

They are factory workers but a lot of them are in admin etc. I have even scored a few engineers, senior managers etc over the years. 

It really is like shooting fish in a barrel as soon as you get your game plan sorted. 

It is very possible to have three or four on the go. Many work the night shift, some work weekends and get a weekday off.

Get yourself a “dumb” phone if you want to play the field. A smartphone will bring you undone. This is important.

Also tell them you have contract work which will give you freedom to tell them you are busy and give you an excuse for not answering your dumb phone. Don’t join LINE etc.

I can’t remember exactly how many I have scored in the last nine years this way but it is well over 200.

All the factories have a different uniform. Get to know the uniforms as you won’t remember all of their friends you will meet, and it helps you spot people who might see you and give you up. You have to be aware that you will stand out like dogs balls being the only farang.  Most of the factories are Japanese owned but occasionally you will see a few farangs who work for farang companies.

They mostly go out straight from work in their uniforms and don’t go home to get changed first (too much traffic at peak times in these areas)

This is where you want to hunt. Even girls with real jobs in Pattaya, Phuket etc are generally spoiled and know too much about our bad sides. 

The upside with most of these factory girls is they are living away from their home villages, so away from prying eyes, families and neighbor gossip, so they are a lot easier.

These factory areas have a great nightlife scene as they are full of young people who work and therefore have money to go out. Many are also quite lonely and bored if they haven’t made work mates yet. A steady stream of newbies arriving daily. Women generally outnumber the men two or three to one in these areas.

If you are in a pub, I suggest not approaching girls with males in the group. I never had much success this way, you end up wasting time speaking to the males and the girls just seem harder when males are around. They are more likely to slut about if in a group of girls.

Many have studied English to a certain degree and will enjoy showing off a bit talking English with you. Probably best to meet them on ThaiFriendly etc until you improve your game strategy.

Dont pressure them for sex on the first night. Don’t even expect to stay with them on the first night. They will end up chasing you this way.

If you end up staying in the same house, but In different rooms, act the gentleman and say goodnight. Then mention that you thought you saw a ghost there previously and it is very likely they will get scared after an hour or two and actually ask if they can sleep next to you.  

Best of luck, if you follow my advice you really won’t believe how much quantity and quality you will get. It is unbelievable.

Don’t do the bar sluts in Tourist areas.

Well played mate. Out of interest, how old are you?

On 4/20/2019 at 1:18 PM, ajarnmarc said:

Great advice. 

Do you have a factory location you prefer over others?

What was the rent cost in these areas, do you remember?

If you have time, can you please PM me, 

as I'm very interested in relocating, 

after a 14 year failed relationship to a Thai lady.

Rayong, Sri Racha (Chonburi), and Ayutthaya all have large industrial estates.

Ayutthaya is closest to Bangkok (1 hour by car, 1 hour 30 and 15 baht by train), and has easy access to the airports and other provinces via the outer ring roads. It is hot, land locked (excluding the rivers), very flat, and probably the quietest.

Sri Racha is close to Pattaya and Suwarnibhumi Airport, plenty of golf courses, and has the sea. Can be quiet too if you ignore Pattaya to the south.

Rayong is farthermost from Bangkok, and there are some factories putting out some heavy pollutants down there. On the other hand it has a great balance of Thai vs. Westerrn lifestyles, some amazing beaches, and is not far from some good hospitals should that be a requirement. It would be my choice if I could choose 1 of the 3.

• 2 months later...

Well i didn't take the job in the end and finished with her and have deleted her and all people connected to her on FB. I still get random text messages that i just ignore, sometimes from different Thai numbers. 

Some absolute horrible messages before that. 

But she is still stuck with the same Tattoo we got together of my football team ha ha.

I went the online route and found a nice girl, half decent job. I plan on going over in August and see what happens but taking nothing for granted.

She is graduating from university so i'll see how it goes but i'm not jumping in the deep end.

Plenty of other fish out there.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, Brayka said:

I am always surprised how many men call the bar girls sluts! Although most ( not to mention all) go to bars for only one thing...

I have more respect to bargirls, because they provide money for their family, than the man, who is trying to deliver of something...

Do you guys know what Thai girls call the foreign men  .....farang moo (pig)!! Says enough I think. 

it is a good thing to find a bar girl that is a slut, or "into it" so to speak, not in as such a negative connotation but a positive thing. more interesting than standard pretend to like you with associated small talk. i have nothing against bar girls but after living in los for a while one loses interest and i might add even so called uni grads are typically not much more interesting.   they never tire or lose the big smile caused by all the money they can get from the "farang moo(pig)

Well having been talking to this girl (plus a couple of others) she told me last week she needs to pay for graduation, ding ding ding alarm bells.

Thought no more of it and chatting everyday on facetime but today she sent me a message saying that her 'friend' was going to pay but only if she would be his bf(I said that's nearly just the same as being a BG)

What a load of bs. How quick they can change, also because my ex was still trying to contact me she said Thai girls don't like if ex gf keep trying to contact.

She's not a BG as she told me where she worked. I didn't believe so i went onto foodpanda and ordered an iced coffee, sure enough she called and she got it so she was telling the truth at least.

No way am i sending any money to someone i have never met. She said i need to prove myself to her that i can take care, yes in time but not over the internet <deleted>.

One down two to go, probably better as it was starting to get confusing as i kept forgetting what i had been saying to them all.

They are really strange,she sounded sounded exactly like my ex when she said i'm not good enough for you bla bla bla.

Half thinking of just ditching them all, finding an Irish girl and spend money on a holiday with her, probably be cheaper and get a lot more respect.

22 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Well having been talking to this girl (plus a couple of others) she told me last week she needs to pay for graduation, ding ding ding alarm bells.

Thought no more of it and chatting everyday on facetime but today she sent me a message saying that her 'friend' was going to pay but only if she would be his bf(I said that's nearly just the same as being a BG)

What a load of bs. How quick they can change, also because my ex was still trying to contact me she said Thai girls don't like if ex gf keep trying to contact.

She's not a BG as she told me where she worked. I didn't believe so i went onto foodpanda and ordered an iced coffee, sure enough she called and she got it so she was telling the truth at least.

No way am i sending any money to someone i have never met. She said i need to prove myself to her that i can take care, yes in time but not over the internet <deleted>.

One down two to go, probably better as it was starting to get confusing as i kept forgetting what i had been saying to them all.

They are really strange,she sounded sounded exactly like my ex when she said i'm not good enough for you bla bla bla.

Half thinking of just ditching them all, finding an Irish girl and spend money on a holiday with her, probably be cheaper and get a lot more respect.

Well you do come accross as a respectable sort of chap.

• Haha 1

You complain that the student is trying to extract cash from you (she's full of sh*t by the way) but at the same time you are playing the field and keeping your options open? Certainly the student is playing you but you're also playing her - neither of you smells of roses from where I'm stood.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, IrishBhoy said:

I went the online route and found a nice girl, half decent job.

You will learn if you continue - that the 'online route' has just as many curves as trying to date a bar girl or someone of that ilk - quite a lot of those online 'students' and 'office girls' are actually working bar and a significant proportion are scammers that are no better. The internet gives them the ability to lie even more than they used to be able to.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Not trying to be rude but with the way your attitude to women comes across - you may be better off looking in Ireland but I'm not sure you'll get much respect.

12 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

You complain that the student is trying to extract cash from you (she's full of sh*t by the way) but at the same time you are playing the field and keeping your options open? Certainly the student is playing you but you're also playing her - neither of you smells of roses from where I'm stood.

You will learn if you continue - that the 'online route' has just as many curves as trying to date a bar girl or someone of that ilk - quite a lot of those online 'students' and 'office girls' are actually working bar and a significant proportion are scammers that are no better. The internet gives them the ability to lie even more than they used to be able to.

Yes i have seen many scams on the online route. Yes i am playing the field, never keep all your eggs in the one basket.

The other girls call me from their work, and call me when they are home so i know not BG.

12 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Not trying to be rude but with the way your attitude to women comes across - you may be better off looking in Ireland but I'm not sure you'll get much respect.

How would i not get much respect ? Women friends that i know have been trying to set me up with other girls, they always say that i deserve better so i know i am a decent person.

On 4/20/2019 at 1:54 PM, kingstonkid said:

OP I am sure there are "good" girls in Pattaya, (I have not met many but I am sure they are there lol)

The best advice that I could offer is what has been said.

Take the job if you want. Come here and lead a normal life like you would in Ireland.  Stay away from the tourist areas Once you are working I am sure tht at least ne of the thai ladies in the company will want to introduce you to a friend lOL

enjoy but keep your finances your business and no one else.

I dated Thai girls regularly in Pattaya before I met the wife, and never went near any bars, or down Beach Road.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, IrishBhoy said:

Yes i have seen many scams on the online route. Yes i am playing the field, never keep all your eggs in the one basket.

The other girls call me from their work, and call me when they are home so i know not BG.

You think so?  You think calling from work means they're not working bar?  Ever heard of a 'freelancer'? Bar girl, freelancer, scammmer, player - not much difference between them.  You have a lot to learn.

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, IrishBhoy said:

How would i not get much respect ? Women friends that i know have been trying to set me up with other girls, they always say that i deserve better so i know i am a decent person.

I'd tell you but your attitude tell me my reply would fall on deaf ears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2019 at 1:48 AM, IrishBhoy said:

and much better conversation 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, RobMuir said:

They are more likely to slut about if in a group of girls.

What sort of noises do they make while they're 'slutting about'?

On 4/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, RobMuir said:

If you end up staying in the same house, but In different rooms, act the gentleman and say goodnight. Then mention that you thought you saw a ghost there previously and it is very likely they will get scared after an hour or two and actually ask if they can sleep next to you.  

And this has worked for you 'well over' 200 times over the past 9 years?

On 7/12/2019 at 2:48 AM, IrishBhoy said:

Stalking by Starbucks.

Now there's something you don't see every day, eh?

On 7/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, KhaoYai said:

You think so?  You think calling from work means they're not working bar?  Ever heard of a 'freelancer'? Bar girl, freelancer, scammmer, player - not much difference between them.  You have a lot to learn.

But if she calls me from work and then when back home how can she have time to freelance. There is no time to do that.

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

But if she calls me from work and then when back home how can she have time to freelance. There is no time to do that.

theirs always time look at all the married men in Thailand cheating on their wives, you can always find time if you want to, shes no different.

You more than likely will become an ATM machine for her, her family, and any sick buffalo.  Bring lots of cash. Get ready for the immigration dance, reporting, and failing to meet their requirements.  Yep, this sounds rough, because it is. Now, if you find that elusive Thai Unicorn, I say good luck and congrats.  I hope you do.

13 minutes ago, mike787 said:

You more than likely will become an ATM machine for her, her family, and any sick buffalo.  Bring lots of cash. Get ready for the immigration dance, reporting, and failing to meet their requirements.  Yep, this sounds rough, because it is. Now, if you find that elusive Thai Unicorn, I say good luck and congrats.  I hope you do.

Thai women have been doing this since the French and Portuguese in the 1700, check history of Ayutthaya Kingdom.  Since they've had 400 years of practice you expect they would be good at it.  Also men have been coming back since the 1700's too.  

13 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Thai women have been doing this since the French and Portuguese in the 1700, check history of Ayutthaya Kingdom.  Since they've had 400 years of practice you expect they would be good at it.  Also men have been coming back since the 1700's too.  

liagra2.jpg

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

You really do have a lot to learn. Buddy, Thai girls lie, then they lie about the lie and finally, they continue lying. If lying was an Olympic Sport, Thailand would get gold everytime - although just simply for lying, the quality of the lies though..........well that's not usually so good.

Many years ago I arrived in Thailand a day earlier that I'd told my girlfriend, went round to the room she shared with her mum at 7.30 am the next day and called her (from my UK mobile).

"Where are you?"

"I'm here at mum's room why?

"Where's your mum?"

"She's in the shower"

"Oh that's strange, because I'm at your room right now talking to your mum, she doesn't know where you are".  ????

My ex couldn't stop lying, it was at a point that she told more lies than the truth. But what made things even worse is she would blame life events on me solely and recount the past in the worst possible light, just to make her feel as if she was justified for her devious behavior. I would try to correct her story to a more accurate version, but it was almost impossible, as of course she would not want to lose face, so she would just call off the conversation completely. End result would be, that she would be left with the twisted version in her head, which she alone built. 

If not have children together this would have been fine for her to think, believe what she wanted, but with the kids in the picture, it's wasn't always so healthy, especially after she'd knocked back a few drinks, and starting rambling on to the kids about the past.

In most cases it best to avoid barring children, just to save a lot of headaches and regret later in the relationship...

• Like 1