Advice on dating Thai girls

IrishBhoy

On 4/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, Brayka said:

I am always surprised how many men call the bar girls sluts! Although most ( not to mention all) go to bars for only one thing...

I have more respect to bargirls, because they provide money for their family, than the man, who is trying to deliver of something...

Do you guys know what Thai girls call the foreign men  .....farang moo (pig)!! Says enough I think. 

I agree. Though you generalize farangs and the last sentence that generalizes how a girl sees a farang goes a bit far.

Bar girls need love too.

20 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

You really do have a lot to learn. Buddy, Thai girls lie, then they lie about the lie and finally, they continue lying. If lying was an Olympic Sport, Thailand would get gold everytime - although just simply for lying, the quality of the lies though..........well that's not usually so good.

Many years ago I arrived in Thailand a day earlier that I'd told my girlfriend, went round to the room she shared with her mum at 7.30 am the next day and called her (from my UK mobile).

"Where are you?"

"I'm here at mum's room why?

"Where's your mum?"

"She's in the shower"

"Oh that's strange, because I'm at your room right now talking to your mum, she doesn't know where you are".  ????

Oh i know the score with them, they are they kings/queens of lying. I've seen it so much before. Before i was talking to the ex and she said she was going to see her friend who stayed in the same apartment block. A short time later her friend text me and asked if everything was ok between us, a quick reply from me, why not ask her yourself, she's beside you 555.

The other girl i'm talking to now is in BKK. She's also not Buddist, she's Catholic which i found strange.

Just going to see what happens, enjoy my holiday and not fall for all the sob stories.

My ex actually did tell me before that she didn't wan't me to be her BF because i am too clever, Which to basically means that she has no chance of draining my money.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ajarnmarc said:

In most cases it best to avoid barring children, just to save a lot of headaches and regret later in the relationship...

The kids are the best bit of the relationship (usually).

The women come and go but the kids are always with me.

• 1 month later...

Still playing the field or should i say minefield.

None of them have asked for money(yet). One seems nice and i have been talking to her much. But she told me about her problems. She is in debt with mafia. Now automatically i am thinking scam. Sent me screenshot yesterday of all the calls missed or unanswered on her phone from them.

Called me earlier to say she had to leave her home in case they called to her home. Really weird <deleted>, like having to hide her car so they know she is not there and only come back when it is dark.

I can sure pick them lol.

• 6 months later...