LOS the real meaning

laislica

Land Of Sad farangs who choose to make Thailand their home but spend their days making up stuff to belittle their hosts. 

I predict this is going to be a mainly derogatory thread against the Thais and therefore will be very popular with the usual peanuts.

scams and sh1t so far.

6 posts all negative so I will give it a positive comment:

Land of Smiles (at least my wife and I do)

How many of above posters are still living here and still prefer to live here instead of going back their home countries?

Seems a bit odd to me.. ????

OK, one more time . . . I left Thailand after 10 years of putting up with their nonsense. I was back in six weeks with a new appreciation. As I recall, the door is open quite freely if you wish to leave, so it's STILL "Land of Smiles" for me.

1 minute ago, See Will said:

How many of above posters are still living here and still prefer to live here instead of going back their home countries?

Seems a bit odd to me.. ????

I've been in the states since Aug 2018 nursing a sick family relative back to health and am counting down the seconds to June when I get to return! Land of Smiles baby!

22 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Land Of Sad farangs who choose to make Thailand their home but spend their days making up stuff to belittle their hosts. 

I predict this is going to be a mainly derogatory thread against the Thais and therefore will be very popular with the usual peanuts.

scams and sh1t so far.

Why not.???

You love them so much

Land of Shemales

Late-Onset Schizophrenia

Ladies Of Sophistication

Lacking Of Security

Loss Of Souvernenity

Liaison On Sunday

Land Of Secrets

Land Of Scams

Loss Of Sensibility