Democrats make legal bid for all Russia probe evidence, Trump poll numbers drop

rooster59

6 minutes ago, Redline said:

With his current numbers, he couldn’t win an election right now.  Russia gave him his last win, and he didn’t even win the popular vote, and most people didn’t like Hillary.  When Americans find out he and his family have not payed taxes for decades, the party is over anyway-in addition to the evidence pertaining to at least a dozen more investigations 

1. His numbers are his numbers. They meant nothing back then, he won.

2. He won the electoral vote. That's what counts

3. Still dreaming of Russia?

4. I'd vomit and probably indulge in self-cutting, but I would vote for that repulsive human being Hillary over each and every one of the loons and losers now running for president on the Democratic side. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, riclag said:

That's just another patriotic opinion by a conservative opinion writer! I like it,but its time for Mr.Trump's accusations of treason and traitors to be proven before he gets nominated again!

Greenwald is no conservative. As independent as they come. The morally bankrupt Prez is repungent  but "treason and traitors" label is just a wet dream of some.

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law," Mueller wrote."

"The report doesn’t say Congress should investigate obstruction now. It says Congress can make laws about obstruction under Article I powers," Collins said.

"There seems to be some confusion...This isn’t a matter of legal interpretation; it’s reading comprehension," Collins wrote .."

"may apply the obstruction laws .."

Not confusing  to my reading. Mueller left the door open for Congress.

42 minutes ago, Kasane said:

Greenwald is no conservative. As independent as they come. The morally bankrupt Prez is repungent  but "treason and traitors" label is just a wet dream of some.

Conservative!  My mistake! Sorry!

36 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Stay tuned. 

I am, and you should too. 

Trumps re-election campaign has pulled in more money than the top 2 dems combined, and is still growing at historic levels. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-02-01/trumps-2020-campaign-has-a-big-fundraising-lead-over-democrats

https://publicintegrity.org/federal-politics/donald-trump-money-campaign-2020/

Buckle up, because its going to be big, and unless your party can figure out a way to use its office and standing to effectively go after political rivals and soon, youre in for another loss. Its simply a matter of fact at this point in time. 

Thats the problem with going after people, going after companies, corporations, the wealthy, and the tax payer though isnt it? When the time comes, they aren't going to support your campaign because youve already told everyone what youre about and what you plan on doing. 

Honestly don't care about the russians. If it is true it kept a horrible Hillary Clinton out of the WH. Happy we finally have a potus that man's up to the UN, China.

Oh btw, China is 2nd in world economy (bigger than all of EUROPE/Russia combined) and refuses to give up its UN label as a  developing country. <deleted> is that about. That's why Trump is all over the UN / China. Not fair to America, not fair to the rest of the world. You would think once you hit the top five in World Revenue, you would lose this status. It gives China and edge on Imports ie tariffs and taxes. Also gives them pick of the litter for food imports.! What <deleted> this is! I really hope Thai doesn't get into bed with china. Could be Siams dimise once china's house of cards crumbles.

Grand Jury testimony is supposed to be kept secret. Don't expect your testimony to be kept secret from now on. Also, if you talk to a Fed, it may well be published to the world. I'm thinking you should never talk to a Fed, not even to say 'Good Morning'. 

38 minutes ago, Robiewest said:

Honestly don't care about the russians. If it is true it kept a horrible Hillary Clinton out of the WH. Happy we finally have a potus that man's up to the UN, China.

Oh btw, China is 2nd in world economy (bigger than all of EUROPE/Russia combined) and refuses to give up its UN label as a  developing country. <deleted> is that about. That's why Trump is all over the UN / China. Not fair to America, not fair to the rest of the world. You would think once you hit the top five in World Revenue, you would lose this status. It gives China and edge on Imports ie tariffs and taxes. Also gives them pick of the litter for food imports.! What <deleted> this is! I really hope Thai doesn't get into bed with china. Could be Siams dimise once china's house of cards crumbles.

In 2017 GDP per capita in Chinanwas $9608 compared to 62606 for USA.and 7187 for Thailand. So much more similar to Thailand than to the USA.

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

11 counts of Trump attempting to obstruct the inquiry. 

12 previously unreported on going indictments.

Stay tuned. 

0 counts of Russian Collusion.

Funny how the people that 'knew' he conspired with the Russians now 'know' he's guilty of something else.

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Grand Jury testimony is supposed to be kept secret. Don't expect your testimony to be kept secret from now on. Also, if you talk to a Fed, it may well be published to the world. I'm thinking you should never talk to a Fed, not even to say 'Good Morning'. 

Your testimony is safe and private - unless it's politically expedient for the democrats to release it to the public.

I had a discussion about Trump with a close friend in Starbucks last week.

The longer the discussion went on - the more livid he got. This was not 2 angry people talking. It was a normal discussion on one side and mouth foaming anger on the other.

My arguments were mostly based around how the best way to unseat DT would be politically his arguments were

- he's horrible (which I agreed with)

- he's obviously dumb as he has a small vocabulary (to which I replied there's different type of 'smarts')

- his followers are stupid ( to which I replied - do you think voting should carry a minimum IQ?)

- it's proven he committed fraud on the valuations of properties to loans (to which I replied that insurance valuations were based on rebuild, not resale values)

- he said the fraud was without doubt based on evidence shown on CNN & an investigation was under way (to which I replied that if it was without doubt, what's to investigate).

- he told me to 'not dare' say 'fake news' (so I didn't)

- he's corrupt (to which I replied, he may well be - but I think there's always a few degrees of separation between him & any corrupt act)

With each argument and counter point - he got more and more and more angry - it got to the point everyone in Starbucks was staring at him.  I asked him why he was so angry and it was because "I hate him and have done since he was on the apprentice". In the end - he did calm down - but it was amazing to see an intelligent, otherwise rational 62 year old guy lose his shit like this.

Bottom line is - he, like many here, think DT must be guilty of something. They pin their hopes on the next thing and the next after that.

Now we find the Russia thing was a hoax and that it was an attempt to set-up a sitting president. So we see the story changing to 'obstruction' - but obstruction of a false report. You get jail time in Thailand for making a false police report. I don't see how DT is going to get ousted for trying to prevent what he knew to be a fake investigation.

Anyway - keep on digging - it's just keeping your eyes off the ball.

11 hours ago, Thainesss said:

You think any of that hyperbole is going to make anyone change their mind? The left has spend the better part of the last few years insulting and shaming anyone who voted for Trump, conservatives in general, and facilitating a hoax of Russian Collusion, conspiracy, and Treasonous behavior. Not to mention trotting out and grooming people to smear Kavanaugh publicly for being a gang rapist. That isnt a good way to win votes. 

The left has gone vile and disgusting and people see that. Say what you want about Trump, but Dems are more than filthy. 

Yes, it’s all a hoax perpetrated by the underground government supported by the Clintons, Soros and, supposedly a group called the Home Boys that lube themselves with grease and talk bad about the Bible.  And that there pizza place!

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

1. His numbers are his numbers. They meant nothing back then, he won.

2. He won the electoral vote. That's what counts

3. Still dreaming of Russia?

4. I'd vomit and probably indulge in self-cutting, but I would vote for that repulsive human being Hillary over each and every one of the loons and losers now running for president on the Democratic side. 

I wouldn’t vote for her either, but DT had foreign help, that gave him the edge-he’s done a superb job hasn’t he ????

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Wouldn’t read too much into the poll numbers. According to the polls last election CLinton won by a landslide. I don’t think too many people who aren’t dems will ever give the polls any amount of credibility again.

Aahhh she did with the popular vote but not the electoral college 

13 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

It's a can of worms that should never be opened. No way to close it after!

12 minutes ago, Tug said:

Aahhh she did with the popular vote but not the electoral college 

AKA the polls were wrong. We have state polling and nationwide polling. They were wrong. 

Not only were they wrong but the "analysis" and "speculation" was wrong too. 

And Clinton lost. 

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, quandow said:

THIS IS NOT A ZERO SUM GAME!!! That one group perpetrates a crime does NOT give Trump a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card. Yes, Hillary should have been taken to task for her crimes, but the more these criminals are not prosecuted emboldens future criminals.

As damning as this report is of Trump, I have no doubt that this will embolden his behaviour even more (if that is possible).

5 hours ago, neeray said:

As damning as this report is of Trump, I have no doubt that this will embolden his behaviour even more (if that is possible).

I agree. He's got it all on the line. He'll stop at nothing. If he loses in 2020 he likely gets convicted and imprisoned for multiple crimes. The subtext of his campaign will be -- keep your favorite president out of jail, OK? 

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

If you're an American you can vote for any candidate you want. I just don't understand why someone would knowingly choose a candidate that is the worst for the country and ultimately for themselves over a candidate that has demonstrated they are improving the lives of all Americans.

I really don't like the idea of allowing all American's the right to vote. If it were up to me, you'd have to serve in the military or something like the peace corps, (honorably), not be on welfare, and have some minimum in savings lets say $1000.00 usd before you could be eligible to vote.  

9 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Wouldn’t read too much into the poll numbers. According to the polls last election CLinton won by a landslide. I don’t think too many people who aren’t dems will ever give the polls any amount of credibility again.

This is of course, untrue. Fivethirtyeight.com, the pre-eminent poll aggregator, gave Trump a better than 1 in 4 chance of winning the election. Stop making things up.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:20 AM, neeray said:

Praise to Mitt Romney for speaking out.

Limericking (@Limericking)

4/20/19, 5:56 AM

“I’ve read the entire report,”
Said Senator Romney. “In short,
This admin is disgraced,
Disgusting, debased,
And has my continued support.”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived